[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally 10 fps on a titan video card in a small populated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: tos_logo.png (124 KB, 402x220) Image search: [Google]
tos_logo.png
124 KB, 402x220
>literally 10 fps on a titan video card in a small populated area
>PvP is nothing but being either one shotted or stunned for eternity
>GvG is unplayable
>need to be Templar just to make a guild
>grinding takes fucking ages even with cash shop items
>english speakers dwindling from the Brazilians shitting up the chat
>game only has one GM and he literally does nothing
>bots infested in all areas
>boss fights are stupid spam fights with your fps around 1 or 2
>game is unchallenging as fuck
>only thing this game has going for it is the art and music
>wanna make a new class out of the 1,000 combinations? do it all over again with the boring and linear story and side quests guaranteed to take you at least 30 days or more

boy howdy /v/ this sure was hyped beyond my wildest expectations
>>
They managed to kill everything that looked good in this game.
>>
File: Linker at work.jpg (21 KB, 212x320) Image search: [Google]
Linker at work.jpg
21 KB, 212x320
>>334479685
I dunno dude I'm having a ton of fun. If you didn't actually think that a Korean mmo that people compare to RO was going to be a grindfest then you need to get your brain checked.
>>
ITS A FUCKING 2D GAME

WITH 10 FPS

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN
>>
I'm still enjoying it just think of it as diablo and not WoW.
>>
>>334482643
Unoptimization.
>>
>>334482643
their netcode is fucked its based on players on your screen/in the channel.
>>
>>334482643
But its not 2D
>>
>>334479685
>>wanna make a new class out of the 1,000 combinations? do it all over again with the boring and linear story and side quests guaranteed to take you at least 30 days or more
Honestly the biggest crime of the game. Combining a completely linear and slow-paced game with a ton of classes AND no ability to reclass at will. Dunno what the fuck they were thinking.
>>
File: 1460809717857.jpg (314 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
1460809717857.jpg
314 KB, 870x722
>>334484228
While I did say that I'm loving this game, that is a huge thorn in my side. As a new player it's really hard to know what classes are fun and works and which ones that does not.
>>
>>334484228
You need to realize that the game basically has no end game
The whole game is about building your characters and leveling them, then redo it with new builds.
Basically its like Path of Exile and similar
>>
>>334484727
Then don't fucking make it linear. It's the combination that's the problem. If it's linear then you need to be able to respec to some extent. If the point is building a bunch of different characters then don't make it a crazy linear grind with a bunch of shitty "story" quests.

It works in PoE because PoE is well-paced and designed around it. PoE also has randomly generated loot (some of which continues to be useful to other late-game characters), enemies, and areas, which make replaying the same content much less of a bore. ToS does not have these things.
>>
File: 1429405421360.jpg (154 KB, 426x385) Image search: [Google]
1429405421360.jpg
154 KB, 426x385
>>334479685
>0.0018123% drops
>Items level
>10, 15, 45, 75...
WHAT THE FUCK THEY WERE THINKING?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.