[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloodborne is the apocalypse now of video games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: bb.jpg (312 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
312 KB, 1920x1080
Bloodborne is the apocalypse now of video games
>>
You are the regard of people, with stupid comments like that.
>>
I finished this game 10 times now and I still don't know where that is.
>>
>>334478754
Not my regards
>>
>>334478674
Oh boy, now BB fags are doing what Witcherfags did.

BB is old news, no one cares anymore, get over it.
>>
File: alf.jpg (24 KB, 449x461) Image search: [Google]
alf.jpg
24 KB, 449x461
REMOVE VILEBLOODS
>>
Honestly, /v/ just hates this game as a meme because most people in here are pcfags who can't play it. I don't even like it that much, but I played enough to get the sense that the gameplay is quite fun and just makes you feel like an anime hero, the music is fucking amazing and the lore is quite good. It's funny, you would think that 4chan would love the Lovecraft-based story, but no, it's more important to make memes than to enjoy a good game. The only reason I don't like it very much, actually, the reason I don't like most of the Souls games, is because they are too hard, honestly. I get that you feel great when you finally defeat a boss, but to me that's not enough to make me want to break my videogame for hours. I really respect the franchise for the art design though.

Also, Apocalypse Now is awesome, but Hearts of Darkness is better than the film itself. And the best war film is Come and See.
>>
>>334478863

ME TOO

WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT? WHAT IS THAT PLACE? I DONT FUCKING RECOGNIZE IT
>>
>>334478674
What sort of narrative does bloodborne have that makes you think its anything like apocalypse now?
>>
>>334479031
/v/ doesn't hate the game though
>>
>>334479214

Yes, it FUCKING DOES. /v/ hates Sony for some reason and therefore hate Bloodborne for being an exclusive. That's pretty much all the reason /v/ has to do so.
>>
>>334479359
delusional
>>
>>334479186

The sense you have playing the game is quite similar, actually. You feel like this outsider in a place of savagery and misery and that no matter what you do, you are not gonna change anything. You're there to kill things and move on your path. The feeling you get once you slay everything in Bloodborne is quite unique. In Dark Souls you're supposed to fear the things that wait for you in the dark, but in Bloodborne you're the thing that lurks in the dark. If you're not a /v/tard I really recommend you the game, it's really fun.
>>
>>334478863
Just after you climb out of the barn in Hemwick Charnel Lane on the rooftops overlooking the hill with the axe-wielders.
>>
>>334479359
FUCKING PANCAKES
>>
>>334479097

It doesn't look quite like that, but it's Hemwick Channel Lane; you just never face that way unless you're backtracking.
>>
>>334479396

>i want y to not be true
>therefore y is not true

Fuck you, really? Are you a newfag? How can't you see how much /v/ bashes on this game? It's almost as much as it does with The Witcher 3 or any good popular game.
>>
>>334479492

Don't forget that in both Apocalypse Now and Bloodborne you're sent by a higher entity (the US government/Moon Presence) to kill another its used-to-be fellow being (Marlon brando/the other Old Ones)...
>>
>>334479570
It's actually a pre-release bullshot with added effects

There are several that bloodborne fanboys still perpetuate wildly
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.