[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poor wii u im sorry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: download.png (2 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2 KB, 300x168
The NX gimmick. I uh….was told not to post this part by some people. As usual, take it with a grain of salt (although I don’t know why I would be warned if it was false) I’m not under any NDA though, and well, it could end up being false. But I was told a variation of this by three different sources. I don’t believe they have a reason to lie to me. Here goes….

The NX is going to have a screen controller (whether it’s optional or standard I don’t know) and can be used anywhere to play your home console games. The controller itself will not have any processing capabilities, it’ll essentially be a dummy vita. It’ll likely have basic OS functions to access the NX console from anywhere, like a tiny cpu. Nintendo will use enhanced Wii U gamepad streaming tech, and allow the controller to be taken anywhere, connect to the NX console at home (likely through Wi-fi or personal hotspots and the NX console will likely have to be in stand-by mode). Basically, it’s remote play built into the box and won’t require a $200 add-on to experience it. This is likely what Kimishima meant in his interview with Sankei (http://www.sankei.com/west/news/1601…030012-n1.html) “different way to play with a dedicated machine” and the whole “new way to experience games” mantra that’s been going around Nintendo PR.

Speculation: Nintendo could also sell personal hotspot usb adapters to get internet anywhere and plug either directly into the controller or a wall outlet to not drain the controller battery. The Supplementary Computing Devices may actually be portable hotspot devices with chips in it to boost the quality of the stream.
>>
>>334477260
>neogaf is the source
>>
>inb4 486 replies, 211 image replies
>>
>>334477260
A man can dream, OP.
>>
*yawn*

why is nintendo the only company to attract all these autists who post fake leaks?
>>
File: Capture_0.jpg (112 KB, 1274x864) Image search: [Google]
Capture_0.jpg
112 KB, 1274x864
>>334478494

Because you know what to expect from sony and ms; entry level pc specs, dedicated platform.

Nintendo has changed up the formula enough that nothing is really off the board.
>>
File: false flag true fag.png (66 KB, 1500x316) Image search: [Google]
false flag true fag.png
66 KB, 1500x316
>it's a nintendo leak related thread.
>>
>>334478494
Because everyone knows what microsoft and sony will do for their next console

>updated tech to make it feel like a subpar PC
>partially better, partially worse, almost identical controller
>empty library
>bitching and moaning to create t3h console wurz
>some uninteresting gimmick that nobody uses like a touchpad or rumbling triggers that do nothing but annoy.

Nintendo at least does interesting things and tries to make games better. Sometimes for the better, sometimes worse.
>>
>>334478929
Maybe
>>
>>334477260
>literally copy/pasting Sonygaf posts

>>>/out/
>>>/trash/
>>>/neogaf/
>>>/gaia/
>>
>>334478929
Thank god I instantly filter every tripfag.

I wish more of these fucking leakers should start using trips too.
>>
>>334477260
didn't read kill yourself you attention whoring faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.