[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (232 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
232 KB, 2048x1152
What went wrong?
>>
Everything.
>>
>>334475716
Even if free roam couldn't run smoothly on anything, removing makes it feel like a downgrade.
>>
Removing more shit than The Sims 3
Maybe next year, The Sims 6 will charge micropayments for generating Sims.
>>
>>334475716
it's a lot more like a sequel to 2 than a sequel to 3 - 3 feels like sequel to 4.
>>
EA got more greedy over the years. I'm glad this was a failure,they deserved for giving loyal players a unfinished piece of shit.

>but muh emotion system

Fuck off.
>>
>>334475716
Not enough lewd mods.
>>
So it's shit? If I want to play the Sims with my gf I should go for 3, right?
>>
At some point during development, you know there was some committee held somewhere high up in the EA office towers in a room full of suits carefully deciding which objects should be put in which expansions.

Back in the day, maxis just made the game they wanted to make, and the expansions came spontaniously.

When the sims 2 came around, they were away that the expansions were worth a lot of money, but there were still fresh ideas to be expanded upon.

By the time sims 3 came around, the series was already established as a cash cow, and they had everything planned out
>>
>>334479089
I'm actually having a lot of fun playing 2,if you play without cheats you know how rewarding is later.
>>
>>334477389
Yeah, every sim in the game has the same personality due to emotions. And traits don't do shit aside from narrowing down what emotion they get the most. And the sims aren't smarter.
>>334479089
yes
>>
They are selling the same expansion packs over and over again for each new game instead of already having it on the game.

And the game feels dead compared to Sims 3, and stuff like work and school still is off limits.
>>
>>334479089
It is ok i guess, the characters are more human-looking than Sims 3, but it just feels like you are playing a beta game
The emotion system is literally the only cool thing they added,
>>
>>334475716
>No open worlds
>No vehicles
>Lots 50x50 instead of 64x64 like in every other sims game
>Loading screen when visiting the neighbours
>No Create A Style
>5 houses per neighbourhood
>No pools on release
>No terraforming
>EA
>>
>>334475716

They removed the "Story" shit. Entire world revolves around your asshole. No longer a glorious sandbox of cuckoldry, rooting through women's garbage at 3AM, and masturbation.

Really fucking disappointed me after all the hours I played Sims 1-2-3 I only played a few hours of 4.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.