[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New lore thread. >>334453725
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: 1459390217455.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1459390217455.webm
2 MB, 640x360
New lore thread.
>>334453725
>>
>>334467374
Was it treason?
>>
Why is the new level up lady so boring? She's worse than the Emerald Herald. I want Bonfire chan back.
>>
>>334467454
But the DS1 keeper has less dialogue and isn't even as cute, why would you want her back?

Maiden in Black>Doll>DS3 Keeper>Emerald Herald>DS1 Keeper
>>
>>334467454
Yeah, bonfire was great.
Too bad waifufags ruin everything
Anyway, what do you think dlc will be about? My bet that we will see more about deep and upcoming age of deep water
>>
>everything i'm saying is wrong but i'm going to be smug about it anyway edition
>>
>>334467609
>there's no possible way of knowing who's right and who's wrong because its all fan fiction but I'm going to be smug about it anyway edition

fix'd
>>
>>334467597
>My bet that we will see more about deep and upcoming age of deep water
Why are you putting faith in anything Aldrich believed? He was a fucking nutcase, mate.
>>
>>334467594
No. The Bonfire. Not the keeper.

>>334467597
I desperately want the DLC to either confirm or deny that the Souls games and BB all take place in the same universe. I know it won't because they prefer to keep shit vague, but I want closure.
>>
why do we have to level up at firelink, why can't we do it anywhere
>>
>>334467774
>I desperately want the DLC to either confirm or deny that the Souls games and BB all take place in the same universe.
They don't. It's impossible for them to. The settings are fundamentally different in ways that cannot be reconciled.
>>
>>334467594

Which DS1 keeper? There was at least two, I think a third too, but I can't recall.

Anastacia and Darkmoon Brass Set girl
>>
>>334467774
Oh kek, yeah you're right, undisputed best girl

>lets you level up without all this "talking" business
>can be found anywhere, always shows up just when things look down
>fuckin' smoking hot bod

10/10 would sit down next to and extend arm toward.
>>
Which one out of the 3 is the real firelink shrine?
>>
so what was this entire section? why was everyone gone, the fire keeper dead, and only shop keeper alive?
>>
File: 1377491411888.gif (920 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1377491411888.gif
920 KB, 500x359
>>334467374
So is Light Firelink = Illusion, Dark Firelink = real gonna be widely accepted now?
>>
>>334467853
Time is convoluted
>>
>>334467835
Because they wanna make people nostalgic for the Maiden in Black. Also to force the player to continue quests and events at the Shrine aswell as to remind them to upgrade their shit.
>>
>>334467969
also if Light Firelink is an illusion, why do you rise there instead?
>>
>>334467973
Time would have to be fucking Dhalsim for that to work.
>>
>>334468006

If the whole area is an illusion, why did you rise from the ash there? Are you an illusion? A vessel for souls?
>>
What's the meaning behind starting next to a lordvessel and bonfire sword after you teleport out of firelink for the first time?
>>
>>334468021
It's pretty fucked up already. Hell, Demon Souls could easily taken place during an age of fire where the undead weren't a problem at that point.
>>
>>334467454
She's a qt. All her lines during the betrayal ending were pretty interesting. Outside of that, I agree.
>>
What's the deal with the more vortex looking blood stains?
>>
>>334467914
.>>334467969

Well the thing is, the Untended Graves is the only place you can physically get to by walking from the real world, while the "real" Firelink Shrine is separate from the main world due to warping.

I don't really know what to make of that.
I have a retarded theory that the main Firelink Shrine is set in another time period, possibly the past, explaining why there are all the corpses and loot drops in the Untended Graves.
And the Shrine Maiden may be the very same one from Firelink, just from the future.

It sounds pretty stupid when I actually write it out.
>>
>>334468094
We talked about this in the last thread, can't work because demons are a completely different thing in the Dark Souls universe.
You could at a stretch connect the Old One to the Age of Ancients, but then that doesn't make sense with demons being affiliated and linked to the Chaos Flame, which is the complete opposite of the Age of Ancients.
>>
>>334467728
Because deep exists and Aldrith was just a cleric in the church that kept it away first, before he linked the fire?
Because deep and dark enchants are different?
Because Abyss never was a holy place while deep was at first?
Just deal with it, abyss and deep are separate things
>>
>>334468381
>Because deep exists and Aldrith was just a cleric in the church that kept it away first, before he linked the fire?
Nope. There are no records of deep being an actual thing that exists. Only something that people suspect is coming.
>Because Abyss never was a holy place while deep was at first?
Anything can be a holy place if people worship it. Which people do with the Abyss. Dark damage scales with faith all the time.
>Because deep and dark enchants are different?
So are blessed and lightning, but you can track them both back to the gods.
>Just deal with it, abyss and deep are separate things
Nope, and you're a moron for taking anything that is even vaguely mentioned as fact. The deep is something Aldrich FOREsaw, not something he saw.
>>
File: 1457947729340.png (166 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1457947729340.png
166 KB, 420x420
Let's sum up last thread

>Soul of Cinder takes the form of CU
>Ornstein went to find Nameless King. He might've died when he found him.
>The Firelink Shrine you wake up at is an illusion

Anything else?
>>
>>334468293
You do you, anon. The more theories thrown out into the open, the better. It gets good when creative minds work together. I was thinking something similar too, but that maybe the dark one was the one in the past. It's so hard to tell though, because there's conflicting information both ways.
>>
File: 1436983590048.jpg (74 KB, 802x540) Image search: [Google]
1436983590048.jpg
74 KB, 802x540
>>334468567
>amalgamations

Other than that, yeah.
>>
dragons = japanese people before ww2
gwyn + lightning = merica atom bombs
>>
>>334468381
Pretty sure "deep" is just how Aldrich interpreted the abyss in his dream(s).
>>
>>334468582
GWYNEVERE IS QUEEN LOTHRIC
PRINCE LOTHRIC LOOKS AND SOUNDS JUST LIKE GWYNDOLIN BECAUSE FAMILY GENETICS
>>
>>334468650
>dragons were stagnant and grey, never advancing forward
>Gwyn lightning spears the fuck out of em, replacing their stagnating lands with flourishing civilizations

I agree with this theory.
>>
>>334468567
Soul of Cinder isn't just the Chosen Undead.
He's also the hundreds if not thousands other people who ever linked the fire.
>>
>>334468318
They're both just fucking trees. Who's to say that there isn't a fire way inside the Old One?
>>
File: LtwsprNg.jpg (92 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
LtwsprNg.jpg
92 KB, 680x383
What was your favorite piece of lore from DARK SOULS II?
>>
File: Karla.jpg (10 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
Karla.jpg
10 KB, 440x248
"Ahh. Hello again. Thank Goodness. One can become quite attached. Even to a bumbling apprentice. Ohh, I'm hardly serious. [Giggle]"

"Oh, are you lost on your journey? No matter. Today's lost are conquerors tomorrow. It only demonstrates the makings of a champion. And besides, whatever your choice, it will not change my sense of gratitude, or how I think of you."

Why is Karla the fucking best waifu?
>>
>>334468831
True.
But the stronger souls are clearly shown to be more prominent in the amalgamation. The second phase of the fight is 100% Gwyn, there's no longer any diversity.
I would say the first phase of the fight is ~60% Chosen Undead, because he is the second most powerful soul in that jumble. His appearance is also the most prevalent.
>>
>>334468872
That isn't an engraving of the four kings versus seath.
That's an engraving of the Nameless King versus an Everlasting Dragon.
>>
>>334468907
There's nothing unique about the Chosen Undead though.
He's one of many.
>>
>>334468293
>>334468582
All wrong.

Idk why you people say such stupid things when Ludleth confirms the original was swallowed by the abyss and he made himself a Lord of Cinder and used his power to create this "new" Firelink and try again.

But keep ignoring his dialogue that'll help.
>>
>>334468907
Anon if you keep saying Amalgamation I'm going to amalgamate my dick and your mouth
>>
>>334468872
I really liked the drakeblood/archdrake side story. It doesn't have much to do with the general lore/story though.
>>
>>334468978
By the way, the nameless king's name was Faraam.
>>
>>334468510
>>334468675
>The deep was originally a peaceful and sacred place, but became the final rest for many abhorrent things. This tale of the Deep offers protection for those who worship amidst those horrors.
Abyss never was a sacred place
>These insects which lurk in the Deep
Abyss doesn't have insects

And let's try too see some abyss related things
>This is a forbidden tome, as it offers salvation to all Hollows, and conversely curses all things living.
See hollow and curses again
Aldrith was a nutcase but he was right
Fuck you can see people how different outbreaks of deep and abyss are
People who get succumbed by deep just become insane, people who succumbed by abyss become lovecraftian horrors
>>
File: 20160416001959_1.jpg (431 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160416001959_1.jpg
431 KB, 1920x1080
>enter random house
>filled with black knights hanging out
>one of them is just staring at this picture

So they lost their home and just went to a different town to wait for the world to end while thinking about giant tits they used to protect?
>>
>>334468980
The Chosen Undead singlehandedly killed all of the most powerful figures ever seen in this setting. He's very unique.

Bear in mind that while there are countless Chosen Undead in the distorted timeline of Lordran, there is only one canonical Chosen Undead in each Dark Souls 3 timeline. The four lords died only once, to the same guy, in each timeline.
>>
>>334467374
thought this was Metro 2033 from the thumbnail
>>
File: browsweat.gif (2 MB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
browsweat.gif
2 MB, 375x375
>>334469116
Keep going anon.
Those weren't Black Knights.
Those were Silver Knights.
And Silver Knights never left Anor Londo.
>>
>>334469116
Silver Knights, anon.
>>
>>334468892
Who the fuck is this? I swear, I missed 90 % of all the npc interaction during my first playthrough.
>>
>>334468567
You got the main points so far.
There's other minor shit like Quellana went back to Izalith found what happened to her sister monster and died there holding her.
>>
>>334469116
Those are silver knights yo
Irithyll is future anor londo

those knights have been chilling there for hundreds of thousands of years
>>
>>334469118
That's the Chosen Undead we see, but as I said those feats are not unique to him.
The protagonist of Dark Souls 2 is on the same level and Dark Souls 3 very clearly implies there have been hundreds of other undead who have linked the fire, going through the same types of hurdles.
The Chosen Undead is just one of many.
>>
>>334469201
pretty sure you can save her from "totally not tower of latria"
>>
Is it me or does this game borrow WAY too much stuff from DS1?
>>
>>334469264
No he's not, it's quite different but whatever.
>>
>>334469101

>The deep was originally a peaceful and sacred place, but became the final rest for many abhorrent things. This tale of the Deep offers protection for those who worship amidst those horrors.
This actually sounds like it relates to the Human Dregs item description, which hints toward such abhorrent things naturally 'sinking into the earth' and ending up in, you guessed it, the abyss.

>Abyss doesn't have insects
Not that we've seen, but it does have some very insect-y aesthetics here and there, particularly with the Oolacile mobs.

>Abyss never was a sacred place
Debatable.

I personally believe Aldrich was just misinterpreting the Abyss, since
1) Few people in the current age fully understands the nature of the abyss like we do, leaving it open to misinterpretation
2) Aldrich was a fucking whacko
3) There's too much crossover between the Deep and the Abyss, mechanically, aesthetically and lorewise.

If you disagree, fair enough, but I don't think there's enough evidence to push for the Deep being a tangible thing that could be explored in DLC.
>>
>>334469276

Speaking of totally not tower of latria, I found three keys there, only one of them was relevant and opened her cell.
>>
>>334469289
It's a sequel, a direct one, much more direct than DaS2/
>>
File: 1460060402078.png (31 KB, 201x200) Image search: [Google]
1460060402078.png
31 KB, 201x200
>>334469046
>Gwyn
>Gwyndolin
>Gwynevere
>Faraam
>>
>>334469289
Wasn't that the point? A -true- sequel to DS1?
>>
>>334469312
You understand every time the fire is linked the cycle starts all over again right?
New lords rise and are felled by new undeads.
>>
Why were the abyss watchers murdering eachother? Why is hollowing something you now need to volunteer for instead of becoming the natural outcome for the dead?
>>
>>334469289
I like it actually better than the 'Well we know what happened and you know what happened but nobody really remembers ingame trolololo' shit going on in DaS 2.
>>
>>334469264
The very first Chosen Undead had the hardest challenge in front of him. His opponents were slightly stronger than the opponents of the next firelinker, and so on, and so on, until you end up with weaklings like Ludlec being able to pull it off.
The Chosen Undead was by far the strongest one to ever link the fire besides Gwyn.
>>
>>334469289

It tries to be more of a sequel to Dark Souls 1 because that is the game miyazaki was lead on and it is the better game. It takes a lot less from DaS2 because Miyazki wasn't really involved and it's the worst souls game.
>>
>>334469264
>The Chosen Undead is just one of many
>Killed the original holders of the original Lord Souls
He's a league above the rest, anon.
>>
>>334469046
Is that explicitly stated or just hinted at? Either way that's a neat theory.

>>334469101
>Abyss never was a sacred place

Sacred is subjective. It was/is pretty peaceful though

>Abyss doesn't have insects

A lot of things became corrupted by the abyss.

>People who get succumbed by deep just become insane, people who succumbed by abyss become lovecraftian horrors

Abyss watchers appearance didn't change much. Also all red eyed enemies might have been touched by the abyss.

Anyway, DLCs will probably shed some light on this. Or Vaati with inside information
>>
>>334468293
want to know something crazy
found the untended graves while on skype with a friend and we both explored it at the same time. By this point in the game i had already went to the roof of the real firelink and broke the illusory wall to get the silver serpent ring. So i decided! i wonder if i can get on the roof of this dark firelink shrine via the tree jump glitch and when i went to the roof the illusory wall was already broken and when i dropped down the treasure chest was already opened so i told my friend this so he also used the tree jump to get to the roof and he hadnt known about the illusory wall or the silver serpent ring and when he went to the roof of the dark firelink the wall was still there and the chest was not opened for him. so it looks like when you go there it loads the exact same firelink from the one your game is currently in
>>
>>334468907
>>334469019
I'd argue about that. The Soul of Cinder is the summary of ALL who linked the fire. Not only does this mean EVERY Chosen Undead who chose to Link the Fire at the end of Dark Souls 1 (that includes Solaire if you managed to save him), that includes the Chosen Undead with the Curse of Dark Souls 2 as well, as shown with a few spells the Soul can perform and using the Curved sword.

we can agree that Gwyn is at the Helm of it being the original Link of the Fire, due to it being obviously him at the second phase though, right?
>>
>>334469046
No he isn't lol.

>>334469391
Maybe it's just me, but DaS2 is quite irrelevant lore wise. Either way it's the original lord, and the souls can be split.

>>334469393
Because they were being taken over by the Abyss. And because you're not Undead you're unkindled.
>>
>>334469373
Maybe he thought giving people unique names was bad luck when Faraam turned into a dragon sympathizing hippie.
>>
>>334469373

Maybe he changed his name to Faraam when he got exiled.
>>
i wonder how long until this thread ends up in a vaati video
>>
>>334469393
I think it's possible the Dark Souls 2 protagonist literally cured hollowing. He became immune to it himself after the DLC, granting him infinite time to accomplish virtually anything. That's a lot of power in this setting.
>>
>>334469474
Yeah. Also messages are shared.
Put down a message in the Untended Graves and it will show up in Firelink as well.
>>
>>334469431
You're implying the world of Dark Souls 3 is weaker than Ludleth's, and that's impossible
>>
I know this will probably hurt some people but Link the Fire ending is the canon one.

You let the flame die out and become the Dark Lord. No one comes in, the flame goes out.

And to say it doesn't matter, well if you killed Gwyndolin he wouldn't be in DaS3, but he is.
>>
>>334469118
bearer of the curse is more hardcore. Not only he wiped all great soul incarnations and remnants of the abyss. He also traveled the world and beat the toughest motherfuckers he could find. And achieved true immortality with the help of magic crown.
>>
>>334469561
the kiln of the first flame is also firelink shrine but every exit is destroyed so maybe thats even further in time????
>>
I want to see a bit of the eastern lands. What with oni and shit.
>>
Do the dickwraith enemies actually work for Rosaria or are the pale tongues they carry just some weird trophy to them?
>>
>>334467374
So why did they add Siegmeyer? Like does Catarina only have 2 knights in total and they both suck dick? I start to think this whole Catarina is meme and Siegmeyer is a inbreeding faggot.
>>
>>334469476
The curved sword actually seemed more like Quelaag's Furysword than anything.
Also, I'm 99% sure the Dark Souls 2 protag never linked the fire. He probably got the crowns and then did some other crazy shit with his newfound immortality.

Again, it's a summary, but Gwyn and Chosen Undead are so powerful that they are the most prominent in terms of the lord's style.
>>
>end of dark souls 2
>you refuse light and dark and forge your own path with the crow of kings that makes you invulnerable to the curse, giving hope for the future
>end of dark souls 3
>ayylmao dark souls 1 endings everybody is fucked

miyazaki is a fucking hack
>>
>>334469320
>which hints toward such abhorrent things naturally 'sinking into the earth' and ending up in, you guessed it, the abyss.
Mostly because they are heavy and you can sink in the water too
>Dregs are the heaviest things within the human body, and will sink to the lowest depths imaginable
But let's wait for the dlc
>>334469473
>Or Vaati with inside information
Yeah subro is the firstborn, guy
Who will ever trust this faggot?
>>
>>334469681
It's not Siegmeyer
>>
File: no more tears.jpg (30 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
no more tears.jpg
30 KB, 432x288
>>334469624
>broken, weak pieces of the great beast the was Manus
>pretenders holding souls that were never theirs
>stave off the effect of hollowing as long as he wears a crown
Sure anon.
>>
>>334469678
Rosaria's fingers try to kill Darkwraiths for their invasion orbs.
Probably took it off of them.
>>
>>334469473
It's hinted at to the point that it may as well be a fact. The Nameless King's weapons and soul state that he risked everything to ally himself with the Drakes, and Gwyn have multiple sons including one that betrayed him allying himself with the Dragons, his sworn enemy. Not only that but every one of Gwyn's children are gods or some kind and the Nameless King is THE God of War in this game.

It's makes too much sense to just be a coincidence. Another theory I hear is that he is Priscilla's father.
>>
>>334469000
>souls lorefags
>listening to dialogue
Hah, good one buddy.
>>
>>334469747
If we want to be technical DS1's Lords were all holding souls that weren't theirs.
>>
>>334469681
Siegward basically fights Yhorm for you, he's much better than the other dude.
>>
>>334469624
Darklurker was probably a bit stronger than most of Chosen Undead's opponents, but other than that, Chosen Undead still killed the badder dudes.
>>
>>334469736
wew I'm retarded. Still Catarina knights seem to suck.
>>
>>334469701
>DS3 simultaneously ruins the endings of both previous games

Sasuga.
>>
>>334469701

>Game is about repeating cycles over and over.
>Get mad when one of the four endings is repeating the cycle

Submit yourself to be studied, because you might be the dumbest person to have ever walked the Earth.
>>
File: Computers Surprised.gif (2 MB, 220x124) Image search: [Google]
Computers Surprised.gif
2 MB, 220x124
So wait, is the "First Flame" literally the Sun?
>>
>>334467374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz8KJYpRh28
>>
>>334469854
Not sure about that, but optional bosses aren't canon sorry.
>>
>>334469875

No.
>>
>>334467454
>Worse then the best of them

Well duh.
>>
File: yuria.jpg (518 KB, 1280x1535) Image search: [Google]
yuria.jpg
518 KB, 1280x1535
Does usurping the flame just mean that the cycle is gone forever and everyone in the world is now either a hollow or a cute hollow girl wearing a dress?
>>
>>334469851
Begs the question, was there anything before Dark Souls 1? Was that even the first cycle or were the Lord Souls just left there after a previous identical cycle?

I guess it must be the first cycle since Gwyn didn't have to kill a guardian to link the flame.
>>
File: 1457652516575.jpg (34 KB, 587x347) Image search: [Google]
1457652516575.jpg
34 KB, 587x347
>>334469895
>ludicrous gundam
>>
>>334469747
but hes out of the cycle. If you go with alternative ending of course. He will neither hollow nor link the fire. He can do whatever the fuck he wants unlike all other protagonists that just follow the prophecy.

Would be cool if we meet him in DLC and he is some sort of CHIM
>>
>>334469874

What are the endings this time? Just being curious, I wont buy the game until From will release DaS3 version of Scholar with all DLCs.
>>
File: 25226526.jpg (581 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
25226526.jpg
581 KB, 1920x1080
WHAT WAS THE THRONE OF WANT? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
>>
>>334467374
So undead legion was an army of undead that ended up saving the world?
Sounds like a nice twist on the "chosen one"
>>
Should I hold out for my next playthroughs to experience all of the endings for myself, or just watch them on youtube?
I've only done Link The Fire so far.
>>
>>334469493
>but DaS2 is quite irrelevant lore wise.
it explains a lot about the abyss and the humanity and the dark, so it's not irrelevant.
>>
>>334470163
I think the DaS1 DLC accomplished that more than DaS2.
>>
>>334470163
No it just reiterates what was already established.
>>
Dark Souls 3 Design Works when?
>>
>>334468907
Stop with this head canon bullshit. it's all of them, ALL!. The second phase has Gwyn's theme because he was the first and Miyacuck is STILL trying to make people care about this character with absolutely no development whatsoever.
>>
>>334467914
>>334468293
>>334468582

Alright I think I've got a general idea on what the deal is with the state of the world and Firelink. We see Firelink in three distinct time periods that I'll just be calling Displaced, Untended, and Normal.

The hub is Firelink Displaced. It is either an illusion or exists outside of the linear flow of time. The dark one is Firelink Untended, it is chronologically the first iteration of the Shrine you can visit. Firelink Normal is the one that links to the Kiln, and I'm calling it that because it's the only one that connects to the Flame, which I'll get to later.

From what I've gathered the events of the game are non-linear. You are an Unkindled, you have no flame. But you also only awaken inside Firelink Displaced, as far as we know the player character never previously existed within a "normal" linear timeline within Lothric. For our purposes, an Unkindled can essentially be a time-cop awoken to help guide the key players in the story back to fulfill their duties.

So let's talk about Firelink Untended. If the timeline is shattered around Firelink then one can easily infer that Untended Graves also exists somewhat away from the time period you wander Lothric in. It has already been built with five thrones but I'll get to that later with WHY the five lords are still around. So here's my theory on the timeline of events, and it gets pretty fucky.
>>
>>334470239
>previous cycles occur but the Lords abscond their thrones and duties
>the Firekeeper waits for the Champion with her Handmaiden
>Champion Gundyr arrives
A
>but is unable to link the fire because the Lords have fled and he is not strong enough
B
>the Unkindled One arrives before Gundyr can attempt link the fire and kills him
>the Age of Fire ends and the world is plunged into an Age of Dark
>the First Flame has a degree of life to it, able to manifest in the world due to either its inherent nature or the magnitude of the souls that have linked it over the ages
>the First Flame in its dying breath fractures the timeline around Firelink in an attempt to save itself
>the Unkindled One awakens in Firelink Displaced and is tasked with bringing the Lords of Cinder to their thrones
>because Firelink Displaced is a fissure, others can fall in and climb out at will like the Unkindled One
>the Unkindled One finds his way to Firelink Untended where he kills Gundyr
>the Unkindled One brings all the Lords back as Ash and this fracture in time is remedied
>the Unkindled One, having consumed the Souls of the Lords of Cinder, is deposited at the Kiln where it links the fire as the First Flame intended
C
>or betrays the Firekeeper and the First Flame
D
>or is persuaded by Kaathe through Yuria to take up the mantle of Lord of Hollows and end the cycle altogether

Let's talk about A, B, C, and D now.

>A and B
Gundyr failed to link the fire, either because the Lords had absconded and he lacked the power to, or because of B where he was ultimately killed by the Unkindled One in an act of betrayal against the timeline. B leads to...

>C
By granting the Firekeeper eyes, she is able to see the horrors of the world and the nature of the fracture. She begs for death but will comply with your betrayal.
>>
>>334470239
No you're fucking retarded and need to stop right now. This is all disproven by Ludleth's dialogue when you give him the eyes of the firekeeper.

Make sure you have a ton of evidence and know every bit before you spread your bullshit fanfics.
>>
>>334469118
>TEH CARACTOR FORM MAH FAVORIT GAEM IS TEH STRONKEST!!

This is pathetic anon.
>>
>>334470308
>D
We know Kaathe wants to ultimately rule everything and he can't if the First Flame is able to actually keep linking itself again and again, so he manipulates the First Flame's agent in the world into usurping the Flame and the nature of the Unkindled One's origin. This is why it is a usurpation instead of simply ending the Age of Fire and ruling as a Dark Lord under Kaathe's sway like in DaS1.

So why do the Lords of Cinder revive with the bell? I'm unsure of the exact metaphysical mechanics of it since Lordran/Lothric obviously do not operate according to our physics, but I don't think linking the fire totally destroys a person. As far as I can recall, Gwyn wasn't hollowed specifically by the inherent act of linking the fire itself. I think he essentially just poured all of himself into the Fire whereas I don't think the Lords of Cinder did. Further, I think Gwyn was able to "hollow" (not quite since only those with the dark sign can truly hollow) because of the sheer length of time he stayed there without anyone taking over.

Since we know there was a system designed to keep the flames linked in Lothric, we can assume they were able to take the Lords out of the Kiln safely and bury them, and it's also possible to conclude either this intentionally prevented Lords of Cinder from pouring their entire souls into the fire to keep it kindled just enough for their needs, or it was an unintentional side effect and the Lords were able to come back because they were removed far earlier than Gwyn.

But that's just my theory.
>>
>>334470235
I fucking know it's all of them! I'm just saying that the stronger souls are more prominent in the mixture! This is indisputable with Gwyn and the same logic can be applied to the Chosen Undead! Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>334469875
yes
>>
>>334469786
>Priscilla's father.
So he's so hardcore he fucked Seath so hard that he gave birth?
>>
>>334470349
He is though, not sure why you guys make it such a big deal. He kills Manus as a side boss, the DaS2 kills a "shard" of manus as a main boss.
>>
>>334470349
I'm not saying this because I particularly like the Chosen Undead. I don't. He's a faceless player character like all the others. I'm saying it because it's true to the lore.
>>
Is there anything special about your waifu/husbando or do you just marry because she/he is dead?
>>
>>334469875
maybe.
>>
>>334470235

>No Development

>First Lord
>Banished son
>Hated dragons
>Ended the dragons age by fucking their shit up and allying with a dragon
>Desperately tried to stop the flame that brought about his age from dying
>Went as far as to seek help from undesirables like the witches to create a new flame
>Shit didn't work and a lot of his knights got fucked up
>Left to go keep the flame alive with his own soul as a last resort

What the fuck more do you even want?
>>
>>334470420
>the DaS2 kills a "shard" of manus as a main boss.
Not just a main boss, the final boss. God help him if he had to actually fight Manus.

He'd still win because we're controlling him, but lore-wise, he would get his butt fucked.
>>
So what does it mean exactly to be Unkindled?
>>
>>334470415
don't ask me. I see weird theories at times. Frankly I just wanna know if Priscilla's safe or dead considering Aldrich's lore
>>
>>334469046
He's probably not really called Faraam, but yeah he was the war god of Forossa.

>War God
>First of his knights was a lion knight
>Knights who worship Faraam are called Lion Knights
>Their helm depicts a figure fighting a dragon
>>
>>334470523
Remember hollows who don't fight back in the first das zone?
>>
>>334470523
Hunter of the Lords of Cinder who don't want to continue the cycle since it implies their death the in the process.
>>
>>334469875
i don't know
>>
>>334470443
>didn't know their gender changed depending on character gender
>assumed he was a flamboyant homosexual and his travelling companion was railing him whenever they weren't busy getting lost like a couple of retards

Not sure how I feel about this.
>>
>>334469493
>Maybe it's just me, but DaS2 is quite irrelevant lore wise

It's just you retard.
>>
Is it safe to assume that the Bed of Chaos is now gone?
>>
>>334470583
>Knights who worship Faraam are called Lion Knights
I think this alone confirms he's called Faraam. Not to mention his hair resembles the mane of a lion. Kind of cool actually.

AND, Ornstein was Faraam's first knight, and his ring is the Leo Ring. Leo meaning Lion.
>>
Quelana turned into a tree monster so it probably still exists in some form.
>>
>>334470693
How can it be alive? CU destroyed it.
>>
>>334470693
Considering Izalith is demon ruins now and ash lake is on fucking fire, i say yes.
>>
>>334470706
AND, Ornstein was Faraam's first knight, and his ring is the Leo Ring. Leo meaning Lion.
Sorry, you already said that, I'm dumb.
>>
>>334470761
Everything was revived at some point over the years due to the unkindling

Doesn't matter though, because Aldrich ate the Witch, Nito as well as Gwyndolyn
>>
>>334470706
But the point is, Faraam likely isn't what Gwyn named him. Could have been an alias. Could have changed his name after getting disgraced.
>>
>>334470758
Quelana is a corpse. She's holding her dead sister, probably nameless Quelagg's sister of Chaos covenant.
>>
>>334470865
If that were the case, his boss name would be Faraam, not Nameless King. Because he gave himself a name. And is no longer nameless.
>>
So Rosaria is Quelaag's Sister reborn?
>>
>>334470761
Elleym Loyce showed that the stuff needed to be contained since it was active. Later on, the entire area must have fallen into Ash Lake and it doused whatever chaos flame was still around.
>>
>>334470859
>Doesn't matter though, because Aldrich ate the Witch
The only evidence for this is that Aldrich uses some fire moves, which you could also use to claim that the Abyss Watchers ate the Witch.
We only know for sure that he ate Gwyndolin. Possibly Priscilla but I'm not convinced and everyone goes full autist when Priscilla gets involved.
>>
File: 1453891950281.jpg (5 KB, 162x163) Image search: [Google]
1453891950281.jpg
5 KB, 162x163
>>334470859

>some random cannibal cleric who fights like a bitch and is one of the easiest bosses in the game managed to EAT three Gods

But how?
>>
>>334470945
What is this stuff about Ash Lake being on fire? I don't remember seeing any lava areas in the game, and I went to Smoldering Lake.

Smoldering Lake is a burnt out Lost Izalith, not Ash Lake.
>>
>>334470758
Quelana returned to Izalith to find her sisters, pyrobro said it when you give him her tome. Tree spider is a Queelag or her sister. Quelana lean on it, like she was crying or something.
>>
>>334470859
>>334470978
Oh, and he didn't eat Nito either. I understand that his lower body sort of looks like Nito and has bones floating in it, but... He's a cannibal sludge monster. The bones are the bones of his meals.

You can't eat Nito and the witch of Izalith when the Chosen Undead already killed them and took their souls.
>>
>Miyazaki tries to make a Best of Dark Souls game
>Basically Brings back npc's from demon/dark souls
>The new Maiden isn't really that great.

Man...dropped the ball on most important npc
>>
>>334471050
demon ruins features both lava and corpse of the chaos covenant bitch.

And is under ash lake.
>>
>>334470978
>uses some fire moves
Literally every boss in the game, Vordt aside.
>>
>>334469895
>>334470046
Don't you have some tryhard tweets to post
>>
>>334471050
Where do you think that water came from?
>>
>>334469118
>The Chosen Undead singlehandedly killed all of the most powerful figures ever seen in this setting. He's very unique.
Not really, Ashen One killed much harder shit than the CU ever did.
>>
>>334470346
>The eyes show a world destitute of fire, a barren plane of endless darkness.
>A place born of betrayal.
>So I willed myself Lord, to link the fire, to paint a new vision.
>What is thine intent?
>I took the mantle of Lord of Cinder of mine own volition. i speak these words with pride.
>Choose thy fate alone. Seize it with thine own hands.
>All the more, should thy fate entail such foul betrayal.

Literally nothing he says disproves this. All we know is he became a Lord intentionally.
>>
>>334471123
The Nito thing isn't just because of the frills, its because his spear is literally topped by a gravelord blade.
>>
>>334470679
It literally doesn't add anything that wasn't established and goes into tangents that are irrelevant.
>>
Maybe all these questions will be answered in the comic.

After all, Aldrich is one of the central characters in it.
>>
>>334471298
No Anon, Pontiff Sulyvahn is not canonically stronger than Nito or Gwyn.
>>
>>334471298
Lord of Cinder is probably stronger than Gwyn was. Other than that, nah.
Artorias could take all of the Abyss Watchers on by himself, and CU killed Artorias.
Gwyndolin had to be kidnapped and locked in a room, probably disarmed, before Aldrich could eat him. He could probably kill Aldrich if he weren't rendered helpless.
Yhorm is a tricky one since you need a special weapon to beat him.
>>
>>334471050
Did you beat the boss? Look in the distance. Burnt up archtrees.
>>
>>334470978
I say he ate her because not only does he use pyromancy, it's out of control and unstable, much like the Witch's flame. The Abyss Watcher in the second phase of the fight made sense to me because he got all of the essence of the other watcher, getting all of the power that comes with being a Lord of Cinder. Of course more than likely he'd get fire on his sword.

>>334471123
>>334471019

I don't know about that. This is just my speculation. He was called the Devourer of Gods for a reason, so I doubt it was just Gwyndolyn who was eaten. Can't say for certain who though. Nito is for his weapon that looks like Nito's and I say the Witch somehow because he uses Pyromancies, something you don't see often. Yes a lot of other bosses use those, but they were either using fire enchanted weapons or literally made of fire.

All I can say for a fact that he definitely at the boytoy of a god, and at least saw and knows Priscilla exists, hence the scythe attack and spell you can get from his soul. Anything else is simply guesswork on my part
>>
>>334471342
Even then, weapon similarities do not trump the fact that the entire game's plot is contingent on the CU killing Nito and the other lords. Nito was not there to be eaten in the first place.
>>
>>334470420
Gameplay wise, Ashen One killed the strongest shit.
Just compare the bosses in 3 to the bosses in 1. Pontiff Sulyvahn and Nameless King alone are a lot harder than anything in 1
>>
>>334471507
All the bosses in Dark Souls were shadows of their former self.

The only one you could claim might be at full strength is fucking Manus and we don't know if by lore he matches the Lords at full strength.

Bearer of Curse is shittier then Chose undead since Chose fought all the fragments combined.
>>
>>334471496
What?
And I never read dass2 prequel comic, what was that about?
>>
>>334471298
No he didn't. He doesn't kill Nito, Gwyn, fucking MANUS.

Only powerful thing canon wise he kills is Nameless King, but since it's an optional area who gives the shit.

>>334471613
Because they're newer games, they're not stronger lore wise.

Otherwise you'd be saying shit like Pikachu is stronger than Mewtwobecause the one you fight in pokemon B/W is level 100 and Mewtwo is 70.
>>
>>334471597
>I say he ate her because not only does he use pyromancy, it's out of control and unstable, much like the Witch's flame.
That's pyromancy in general, really. Also, again, the witch of izalith is fucking looong dead by this point, you can't eat her.

>>334471496
Shit, is there actually a comic coming?
>>
>>334471597
>something you don't see often
This nigga serious?
>>
>>334471604
I think killing Nito is temporary, have a hard time accepting that a god of death can be killed. And I don't think being a god is dictated by the lord souls, Gwyndolin is the god of the darkmoon after all.
>>
>These Dragon Ball shit tier power ratings

Fucking Christ...can we just stop?
>>
>>334471597
Lords of Cinder inherently have fire powers though.
>>
>>334471604
it's really a question of if when a boss dies they actually disappear into nothing or if that's just there for gameplay. If a corpse exists then Aldrich has something to eat.
>>
>>334471613

Difficulty of bosses in gameplay doesn't mean anything.

A lot of people had problems with Capra Demon but that doesn't make it one of strongest beings in the game. Nito and Seath are also pretty easy but they're still supposed to be strong storywise.
>>
>>334471514

Why is everyone downplaying Aldrich?
Dude probably killed Nito and maybe Priscilla.
Gaining power just by killing someone exists in souls games, eating people should at the very least have the same effect, maybe a much stronger one.
Aldrich fed on humans and must have been incredibly strong before going for the gods.

Solaire is also a Lord of Cinder and weak ingame. (In fact, Aldrich was way harder than the other Lords in DS3 to me, but that shit doesnt matter)
>>
>>334471613
Manus was harder to beat than Pontiff.
Before you disagree: try to beat Manus without the pendant, then get back to me.

>>334471621
Actually, Nito was pretty much as strong as he always was. Seath was stronger than ever.
>>
>>334470070

Please respond ;_;

Also, does this game have qt like Herald?
>>
>>334471621
Were they? Gwyn definitely was, but why would the Lords be weakened? Seath was crazy but he'd unlocked immortality, and the rest were already immortal beings, so I dont see why they'd lose power.
>>
>>334471763
The Thunder Lion in Dark Souls is harder than every Lord boss I guess that's the strongest being in the game?

Why do we bother to reply to idiots.
>>
>>334471803
No.

Nito got his strength stolen by the necromancers, go read the masks in DS1.
>>
How do I effectively punish estus drinking? Or should I stock up on talismans?
>>
>>334471507
>canonically
lel
How is Gwyn stronger "canonically"? Sure he defeated the dragons but when you fight him hes just a husk that you parry 3 times and he dies like a bitch.
>>334471514
Soul Of Cinder is the strongest final boss in the whole franchise. Hes every undead who ever linked the flame in physical form.

If we're talking about bosses taking on bosses, not a single boss in Dark Souls could stand up to Nameless King or even Soul of Cinder
>>
>>334469701
Overcoming the curse in DS2 kinda ruins the whole theming they were trying to build up with a hopeless, dying world. It's not really fitting.
>>
>>334471831
Gwyn was a husk.
Witch got fucked up by a chaos flame and mutated into an evil tree.
Nito got his strength stolen by the necromancers
Seath isn't comparable to a Lord, he is just a super unique in the setting.
No one really knows what happened to the pygmy, unless you subscribe its Manus.
>>
>>334471745
>I think killing Nito is temporary, have a hard time accepting that a god of death can be killed.
Of course it is, just like killing the Chosen Undead is temporary. But the Chosen Undead didn't just kill Nito. He took his soul and used it in the lordvessel.
Once your soul is taken, you're fucking done, it doesn't matter how undead you are.

>And I don't think being a god is dictated by the lord souls, Gwyndolin is the god of the darkmoon after all.
Gwyndolin is the son of a god, dude, that's how it works. You're born from a lord soul, you bet your ass you're gonna be powerful.
Bear in mind 'god' in Dark Souls just means 'really fucking powerful'. There is no hard line between god and not god. There is an entire pantheon of gods but only five lord souls.
>>
>>334471876
>Or should I stock up on talismans
That, it's hard to punish sipping in DaS3 without directly cutting off their ability to do so.
>>
>>334471745
Was he really a god, or just a godlike being? Im thinking that the lords were more like the tribunal in Morrowind: not really metaphysical gods, but just beings so powerful that they can be treated as such.
>>
>>334471831
Nito got his power stolen by the first boss in the catacombs.

Witch of Izalith was consumed by the flame she tried to recreate and is a worm now.

Gwyn is hallow.

That said, given the rest and Manus CU is definitely one of the most powerful, but I think DaS3's ending makes your more poweful
>>
>>334467920
become a premium subscriber at VaatiVidya's Patreon and find out... ;)
>>
>>334471909
But that was the point. They tried to break the cycle by finding an alternative. Remember that the crows don't actually lift the curse but they simply cause you to not hollow.
>>
>>334471685
Manus is optional too you know.
Who cares about "lorewise" when gameplay wise those bosses are RIDICULOUSLY stronger?
>>334471803
I beat Manus everytime without the pendant, its not hard at all
>>
>>334471762
If that's the case, it wouldn't matter if he ate them. He wouldn't get any power from it. I could eat Gwyn's soulless body and all I'm gonna get out of it is indigestion.

>>334471780
>Gaining power just by killing someone exists in souls games, eating people should at the very least have the same effect, maybe a much stronger one.
You gain power from consuming the souls, and only that. Aldrich is doing the same thing, just in a weirder way.
Most of Aldrich's strength comes from the abilities Gwyndolin's corpse performs for him. His natural abilities are pretty underwhelming. Also he definitely didn't kill Nito, read up.
>>
>>334471876
Play a game with good PVP.
>>
>>334472075
>Who cares about "lorewise" when gameplay wise those bosses are RIDICULOUSLY stronger?
It's a new game of course it's going to get harder.

>Manus is optional too you know.
Only the CU could stop Manus, otherwise that Oolicile girl would die and Dark Souls 1 wouldn't be the same as it was.

DaS3 says that Artorias was swallowed by the abyss and that that girl was saved. The DLC is 100% canon.
>>
>>334472010
That's a pretty good point, actually.
>>
>>334472117
This
Dark Souls 3 is fucking great but Das2' PvP is the best
>>
Doll = Firekeeper (DaSIII) > Maiden in Black >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Emerald Herald.
>>
>>334472084
I think that Aldrich fight was half assed.
I was expecting another lifebar to pop up and see his giant slimey ass pop out and fight you without using a toy.
>>
>>334471990
>Nito was being screwed by fucking Pinwheel
That masked fucker had the power of a Lord and he was still that much of a bitch? Either he was hardly stealing any power or he was just a horrible, horrible necromancer.
>>
>>334471891
>If we're talking about bosses taking on bosses, not a single boss in Dark Souls could stand up to Nameless King or even Soul of Cinder
Bear in mind that Soul of Cinder is weakened in the same way that Hollow Gwyn was weakened. Linking the fire fucks you up. He's not a 1:1 amalgamation of all the firelinkers, he's a crippled version of that.

Also, Nameless King would probably get destroyed by any of the five lords. He would have the same level of power as Gwyndolin, who was strong but not ridiculously strong.
>>
File: 20160416013926_1.jpg (260 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160416013926_1.jpg
260 KB, 1920x1080
why is this bloodstain so weird?
>>
>muh chosen undead was the stronkest!!!
How are the Lord Souls canonically stronger than almost any boss in 3 though? When CU kill them, they're weak as fuck and are huge pushovers.

The lord souls being the original ones don't make them the strongest at all
>>
Let's see who's autistic enough to answer all of this:

What is the First Flame?
Why is it important to keep it lit?
If the flame went out, what would happen?
What is The Dark?
What is The Abyss?
What is the difference between humans and the "gods" (like Gwyn)
Why does the undead curse appear?
What is the Unkindled?
>>
>>334472084

What makes you so sure he didnt kill Nito?
DS1 explains tons of shit with "hurr warped timelines". CU and Solaire both are confirmed Lords of Cinder, they both linked the flame in DS1. How? Different timelines.

Why cant Aldrich kill Nito in his timeline?
>>
>>334472238
He wasn't using his power for well, power.

He tried to revive his family and ended up combining himself with his wife and child into some weird not-really-alive monster. He then tried to use his powers to fix his mistake but you end up killing him.

The Father says "So sorry."
The Child says "Help"
I think the mother says "We're cursed"

The father increases equipment, because he carries the burden and he is also carrying his wife and child.
>>
>>334467853
Why is it impossible in a series about fucking dragons and monsters

Bloodborne could just take place thousands of years after when the world is a bit more developed

They both have similarities in story and themes
>>
>>334472263
>muh Dark Souls 1

Basically just fanboys sperging, ignore them.
>>
>>334472303
So listening to some NPC dialog and the 2 min opening cinematic makes you autistic now? Fuck off.
>>
>>334472303
Google it you fucking lazy moron.
>>
>>334472263
>The lord souls being the original ones don't make them the strongest at all
Yes they do.
This is something that is consistent throughout the series.
Every human has a fragment of the Dark Soul, but are they as strong as Manus? No. Their power is relative to the size of their fragment. Same with all the Dark Souls 2 bosses who each have portions of the old lord souls. They're not nearly as strong.
Gwyn was just a regular old pussy hollow before he grabbed his lord soul, then he became the all-ruling god of bitches. That is how the games work, anon, know your lore.
>>
>>334472148
Its not just about the game being new anon. just fucking compare the bosses in 1 to 3, almost every single boss in 3 would slaughter everything effortlessly
>Only the CU could stop Manus, otherwise that Oolicile girl would die and Dark Souls 1 wouldn't be the same as it was.
Dusk dies anyway, you get her corpse way before ever going to the DLC
>>
>>334472339
Ignore this dude and his "timeline" bullshit, none of that has evidence just bullshit fan theories.
>>
>>334471946
>>334472117
When I do that people just stall until it runs out. I don't see this being viable especially since I can only carry 5 at a time.
>>
>>334472439
>Know your lore
AND SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH.
>>
>>334472339
How exactly is Solaire a confirmed Lord of Cinder?
You said confirmed, so I'm expecting more than speculation here, but in the meantime:
>Why cant Aldrich kill Nito in his timeline?
Because Aldrich doesn't have a timeline parallel to the Chosen Undead's timeline, unlike Solaire. Aldrich's timeline takes place within the Chosen Undead's timeline.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 736x552
>>334467374
Wait a second

Are they really pulling the "IT WAS ALL A DREAM" card?

Im only at the first swamp but I dont care about spoilers, someone redpill me on the story please

Pic unrelated
>>
>>334472391
>Why is it impossible in a series about fucking dragons and monsters
Come on, this is the dumbest argument you can possibly use for anything.
Internal consistency is the only thing that matters, not how plausible something is by real world standards.
>>
>>334469875
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>334472441
Read the description of that illusion spell, it says she lived out the rest of her life peacefully. of course she eventually dies. and there is no one else to stop the spread of the abyss but you./

>Its not just about the game being new anon. just fucking compare the bosses in 1 to 3, almost every single boss in 3 would slaughter everything effortlessly
It is a new game, and the bosses are harder but not lore wise. Try to get this concept out if you want anyone to take you seriously.
>>
>>334469701

All that happened is that you don't hollow anymore, you're still cursed. Which dark souls 3 has until you opt in to being able to hollow
>>
>>334472253
It's several in the same spot.
>>
>>334472578
No and they never will fucktard.
>>
>>334472441
>Dusk dies anyway, you get her corpse way before ever going to the DLC
wat
>>
>>334469875
So wait

It was all a dream and the first flame is the sun?

Kek this is anime tier, the more lore you find the more japenese cliches come to light
>>
File: QvFuWWX.jpg (65 KB, 579x576) Image search: [Google]
QvFuWWX.jpg
65 KB, 579x576
>Trap vore
Why From
>>
>>334472578
Holy shit, left and right look fucking identical to this one couple I know, but like how they looked in high school. Where the fuck was that taken?
>>
>>334472617
On what fucking basis are they stronger lorewise in 1?
Saying they're stronger lorewise doesnt mean fucking anything when we discuss who had the most hardships in their journey, all the lord souls gwyn included are massive pushovers
>>
>>334472718
He doesn't realize the DLC is in the past.
>>
>>334472751
Good thing it's not true
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x220
>>334472674
>Pffft you aint worthy to hear the super deep story of dark souls 3 kid

This is how you sound, i didnt mean to enter a fucking cringe thread
>>
>>334472902
Because I said it's not a dream and they will never make the explanation "it was all a dream."

Someone is projecting right now
>>
>>334472762
>vore

More like cannibalistic gore, Aldrich loved hearing the screams of the people he devoured. He most likely did it slow and painful, ripping people apart piece by piece.
>>
>>334468567
>an illusion
Okay I am missing something
>>
>>334472797
>Saying they're stronger lorewise doesnt mean fucking anything when we discuss who had the most hardships in their journey, all the lord souls gwyn included are massive pushovers
yes it does since we're discussing who had the most hardships in their journey, *lorewise*
because we're in a lore thread
>>
>>334471050
There's literally lava in that area
>>
>>334473097
Visit the untended graves
>>
>>334472182
Soul Memory killed any variety. That's what ruined it for me. DaS1 quality of life stuff for pvp may not be as good as 2, but DaS1 just felt better to play.
>>
Was the Younger Prince trying to get his brother's corpse to become a Lord of Cinder? To fill in for him? He puppets him around, and the weapon is seems enkindled. Maybe it was preparation for the rest of his soul, along with getting his legs to work.
>>
File: 1453312550261.png (291 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1453312550261.png
291 KB, 600x512
>mfw the endings
Man I thought that this games ending let me break the cycle and get some answers.
>>
>>334473097

Remember that chest after the consumed king?

Odd wall behind it, no?
>>
>>334471825
[Spoiler]Ending A: Link the Fire
Ending B: Betray the Fire
Ending B.5: Betray the Fire, Kill the qt
Ending C: Usurp the Fire, become the Lord of Hollows with a waifu or husbando depending on your gender.[/spoiler]
>>
>>334473487
Breaking the cycles will do nothing but revert it to the age of stones
>>
>>334473342
>2016
>Soul Memory Meme

Just keep beating that dead horse, parrot
>>
>>334471225
>I haven't played DaS 1 in awhile
>>
>>334473487
It does
We haven't found all the answers yet and we don't know what breaking the cycle does.
>>
>>334473526
I just beat abysswalker. I am not at that part of the game yet right?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.