[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW DOOM GAME IS SO GOOD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: DOOM BETA.jpg (408 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DOOM BETA.jpg
408 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc05w8izZfc
>>
>>334466447

I hate multiplayer shooters and the Doom multiplayer didn't make me change my mind. However, controls and movement are just fine. Even the weapons for the most part are good. The gauss rifle thingy is broken though because I was able to instakill a player even though I missed half a meter.

Based on that I think the singleplayer will be just fine.
>>
>>334466447
Please blow your nose if you decide to record something.
>>
>those comments
don't encourage him guys, not even funny
>>
>>334466447
it feels like quake for retards...
>>
File: tom just doesn't know anymore.jpg (12 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
tom just doesn't know anymore.jpg
12 KB, 249x213
>>334466447
>you lived long enough to witness how the pillar and founding father of all fps games became a juxtaposed nu-dev, nu-gamer Call of Duty CLONE instead of reminding everyone in the industry what it means to be a legitimately pure fps game

I legitimately hope it fails so hard that Bethesda will disband id Software for delivering yet another turd and everyone involved in this travesty loses his/her job. Fuck them.
>>
File: 1460714602242.jpg (201 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1460714602242.jpg
201 KB, 1000x800
The number of people like this that litter YouTube are such a fucking cancer. Video after video after video of "Here's me playing a video game. Nothing of particular interest happens that I might feel prompted to share with the wider world. It's just me. Playing a video game. This is how that PumpkinPie does it, right?"
>>
>>334466847
So it's Doom? Thanks for pointing out the obvious.
>>
>>334467376
So, people over 10 years ago? Because that sounds like Doom 3.
>>
>>334467376
There's only one way to stop it from going any further. I think you know what it is, it's been on your mind for a long time. I think you should do it.
>>
>shitty video
>those comments
>no doubt they are not samefag
>>
>>334467440
>The number of people like this that litter 4chan are such a fucking cancer. Post after post after post of "Here's me talking about a video game. Nothing of particular interest that I might feel prompted to share with the wider world. It's just me. Talking shit about a video game. This is how that mewt does it, right?"
>>
whats with the faggot announcer voice, should be a woman or the quake 3 guy
>>
>>334466447
>ABSOLUTE ZERO SOUNDTRACK

GG, I love that metal/hell ambiance bethesda
>>
>>334467376
It plays nothing like call of duty.

Anyway, it's ok I think. 3 games in I realised how OP the shotgun is if you know who to use momentum in your favour when using it.
>>
>>334467764
I find video game discussion, and uploading menial clips that you ramble on about nothing over, to be very different things.
>>
>>334467642

New Pearl Harbor movie directed by the guy who wrote the story and dialogue for fallout 4 staring Larry David and The Rock. Also featuring Smash mouth and Third Eye Blind as the Japanese. Then somewhere in the movie Anthony Burch walks in and Smashmouth starts playing and

>You might as well be jerkin off your wife's son.

Then the credits roll halfway through the movie and the rest of the movie is just Bethesda mocapping monkeys flinging shit at graphing paper next to a logo of Fallout 5. Then the screen fades to black and the audience gives a standing ovation.

Damn, I can't wait to see the new Fallout movie.
>>
>>334468063
Don't forget the part where it turns out the emperor of japan is actually your uncle and you have to choose between him and nuking anime
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.