[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before 2016 >Git gud and fight, casual baby >Invader should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1460747881815.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460747881815.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Before 2016
>Git gud and fight, casual baby
>Invader should hide behind monsters because it's game mechanic, deal with it
>why are you even play online if you afraid of invasions
>Invasions shouldn't be fair, baka!
2016+
>This is not fair that I can get summoned in the wrold, where host already have phantoms to help him.
>I only wanted fair duels , this is why I use red orb and not sign.
>Fucking game is too unbalanced in the host favour
Why red shitters so pathetic?
>>
>>334461820
>why are you even play online if you afraid of invasions

I played Dark Souls 1 with a friend. We summoned the whole way through. Another chucklefuck "friend" kept invading and killing us the whole way through the game. Finally he stopped after we said it wasn't fun getting beaten to death by someone with way better gear and exploited orbs. He literally used the exact words you posted up in the Before 2016 section. Exact words.
>>
>browolf invasions
>keeping filthy intruders out of our glorious keep
>he and his phantom think they can double team me
>lure them into giant enemy crab
>win

Why don't PvE fags ever learn?
>>
My experience has been the opposite. I'm in the way of blue and every time after I kill a boss I have been invaded (many times by 2 at the same time) and only once did I get help but I died before he could reach me.

I usually like getting invaded but having 2 attack me at the same time with npcs on their side AND they can heal with estus absolutely blows. They should only be able to heal with divine blessings and embers like in earlier games.

It just feels like an obligation now to try to kill as many invaders as I can before I eventually die after I defeat a boss.
>>
>>334461820
they finally fixed invasions and guess whos mad about it? the people that abused the previous invasion system. Surprise surprise
>>
>>334462584
Shame that if you play solo, you will still get invaded every few minutes by faggots who hide behind every mob and black crystal out if something go wrong for them
>>
>get invaded
>two cops show up and perform some police brutality

Oh so they do work.
>>
>>334461947
Your friend seems like a faggot tbqh

Like I could understand doing it just once or infrequently as a joke but being a faggot like that just seems to be incredibly faggy
>>
>>334463064
Yes, on 30-40lvl you can't make a step without being summoned to the catacombs
>>
File: WELCOME TO DEMON'S SOULS.jpg (32 KB, 355x369) Image search: [Google]
WELCOME TO DEMON'S SOULS.jpg
32 KB, 355x369
>>334461947
He was enriching your experience. Shame you never got gud.
>>
>fair duels
>use red orb and not sign
Whoa there Cochise.
>>
>>334463261
Haha nice!
>>
>Archdragon Peak
>get invaded
>spot yellow sign on the floor
>summon the guy
>he arrives
>looks around
>warps home
Thanks for nothing, asshole.
>>
muh roll around combat
>>
>>334461820
How is it fair to the host if her doesn't agree to the duel you stupid faggot?
>>
>>334463261
>>334463505
>>>/r/eddit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.