[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Dead Redemption 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: rd2.jpg (51 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
rd2.jpg
51 KB, 640x420
hopes and dreams?
>>
>>334457260

That it takes place during the Civil war or

The Texas Conflict of the 1830s
>>
>>334457260
That it's actually fun.
>>
>>334457617

Also 3 switchable protags a la GTA V

an Outlaw
A Warcheif
A rebel/union soldier
>>
>>334457754

Or a Bandito
>>
>>334457260
>no Mexico

why.jpg
>>
>>334457260
are they really calling it Red Dead Redemption 2? or is this published by idiots who dont know the series is Red Dead?
>>
takes place in the last years of the wild west where "modern" age of the 20's begins bringing order and law to a land known to have almost none with you as one of the last wild western cowboyish figure either killing bnadits or being a bandit
>>
>>334457260
female protag
>>
>>334457260
>that rorschach test on the right
You guys are fucking retarded.
Also
>Red Dead Redemption 2
underage too it seems.
>>
>>334457260
>A lot of void/boring water
>Half is unclimbable mountains
>A little plains
>Some grasslands

Looks like less than last RDR. BUT I welcome a more linear RDR if it cuts out boring shit errands like most of Mexico and End game/NE.
>>
I just hope they have a living breathing open world that is in symbiosis with itself.

I don't want shortcuts like fast travel. instead give me a reason to enjoy a long journey.

solve the treasure maps in rdr really made me fall In love with the world and taught me to appreciate every single rock. riding horseback through landscape and using my scope to spot clues was a one of a kind experience.
>>
Let me use the shotgun on the LeMat this time. Such a cocktease that mods will never ever be able to fix
>>
A pee seeport.
>>
>>334463854
Yes, yes fucking yes. Knowing Rockstar though, it probably won't happen.
>>
>>334463971
>>A lot of void/boring water
>>Half is unclimbable mountains
>>A little plains
>>Some grasslands
Just like GTA V then.
>>
>>334457754

And at some point their storylines tangle and they rob banks together
>>
>>334457754
The 3 protags thing was novel, but ultimately a bad decision IMO. Made all 3 characters unlikable/underdeveloped and didn't even have room for a true antagonist.

Far as this thread goes, if some of the info coming out about this map is real, then it's one of the things I didn't want to see happen to the series. They're saying it's a prequel to Redemption, and that would be lame.

Hopes and Dreams:
California Gold Rush (my ideal)
Antebellum South into the early Civil War.
No relation to Redemption or Revolver in setting or characters.
>>
NO pc release is all I want.
>>
File: RDR.png (756 KB, 600x570) Image search: [Google]
RDR.png
756 KB, 600x570
>>334463142
Not sure if serious, or pretending. That's Redemption
>>
>>334464902
It would be hilarious, but it won't happen.
>>
If this is true i will fucking put a knife in my urethra in excitement. Holy fuck please be true I loved RDR.
>>
>>334463971
>Looks like less than last RDR

compare the shared area and you'll see the map is at least twice the size of RDR
>>
>>334464339
there are no unclimbable mountains in GTA V though
>>
File: Red_Dead_Revolver_Coverart.jpg (91 KB, 300x387) Image search: [Google]
Red_Dead_Revolver_Coverart.jpg
91 KB, 300x387
>>334465042
which one?
>>
How about being it set in Louisiana?
>>
inb4 Denuvo
>>
Rockstar Games still makes games..........? or just gta5 dlc
>>
>>334465549
there's no GTA 5 dlc, just updates
>>
>>334465549
Crazy how they made over $500 Million in revenue from online micro transactions.
>>
>>334465163
never played revolver, but i definitely would if i ever got an xbox. But ya read dead redemption lol
>>
>>334457260
Fake and gay
>>
I really just hope there are strong female characters, beyond the stale damsel in destress trope. I also hope they take out the damn prostitutes and make it so shooting women or hurting them is an instant three star wanted level or worse. Also I hope there's motorcycles.
>>
>Red Dead Revolution
>you play during the american revolution
>>
>>334457260
I want gambling to return, but it obviously will. I also want to be able to gamble online against other players, like Redemption
>>
>>334468373
I want to be able to win more than $60 playing Liars dice
>>
File: 1460620588618.jpg (30 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1460620588618.jpg
30 KB, 649x649
>>334469119
Muh nigga. I played Liar's Dice all of the time. Can't believe how many nights I spent either drunk or high playing that with voice chat on and just shit talk people. I even made a friend I still talk to today
>>
>>334464868
As technology in video games moves forward periods will be set earlier and earlier to mimic real life until you don't know your not a caveman.
>>
>>334470024
It's fucking great. I loved blackjack too but I always sucked at it.
I remember one side mission in the story, you could keep winning $600 dollars in liars dice and I made a fucking fortune
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.