[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else have loser friends who are making a gaming channel but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: gjsCSqN.png (133 KB, 343x493) Image search: [Google]
gjsCSqN.png
133 KB, 343x493
Who else have loser friends who are making a gaming channel but failing here?

I want to tell them to just give up already. They put out 1 video every 2 weeks and its just generic lets play episode whatever.

Worst part is there is 9 of them all together yet they cant even get a simple thing like an upload schedule right.

Half of me wants to help them. The other half doesnt want to because YT gaming is cancer and they are all extremely cringeworthy.
>>
haha yeah so true
>>
yeah totally
>>
My friend tried to do a Nuzlocke let's play of Pokemon Emerald and died by the second gym leader. It's fucking art.
>>
>>334453508
>Nuzlocke challenge
That was his first mistake.
>>
File: grooseward dosh.png (196 KB, 500x229) Image search: [Google]
grooseward dosh.png
196 KB, 500x229
My friends recently started doing a letsplay and record about once a week. It's a neat hobby.

I might even consider joining if they ever ask me to. They've mentioned doing a game like Gauntlet or something that I could get in on. Sounds fun
>>
>>334453703

If your friends randomly stop playing to show you memes on their phones, recite entire movie quotes word for word at random, are as dull as a brick and dont have a wide variety of gaming taste, dont bother.

source: those guys i know.
>>
>gaming channels

When will this meme end?

When will the "gamer" meme end?

When will all these gaming memes end.
>>
also oboro is like the only character I like, I really regret buying Fates it's boring AF
>>
if it's a hobby who cares, not everyone is desperate for validation and is motivated by wanting to impress others to tickle his ego
>>
>>334454076

I too miss gaming being exclusive to the recluse.
>>
>my friends made a "company" where they go to vidya devs and tell them about their "company", get to travel for free, go to gaming conventions for free, and get to play early releases of games for free. They also have access to private dev only early PC builds of games that arent even going to be released on PC, just consoles.

They arent even a company, have absolutely no audience, and no online prescence.

All they literally did was make business cards and mass email indie devs.

Now they get tons of free vidya.
>>
OP ypu should "help them out" and by that i mean send them in the wrong direction.
>>
File: Faaaantastic.png (599 KB, 822x1020) Image search: [Google]
Faaaantastic.png
599 KB, 822x1020
>>334453305
>Have friends who recently started a Brony Podcast/Gaming Stream.
>The highest amount of viewers they've ever gotten at one time is like 11. Most them being EPIC WEEN trolls.
>Why they decided to center a project around a dying fandom and something as boring as vidya streaming is beyond me
>I will never have an idea this bad, and it feels fuckin' good.
>>
>>334455707

you should tell them why its shit and when they tell you to fuck off let them know they cant take criticism and should stop making content.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.