[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how are Americans like Bravely Second so far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
So how are Americans like Bravely Second so far?
>>
Haven't gotten it yet but you can bet your ass I will
>>
I heard the story's kinda crap so I'm a little hesitant to get it.
Add to the fact that Japanese players bitching about some bad endings got them pulled from the game and I just don't think I'll get it.
>>
>>334450927

There's a bad ending in Default too though. I have to wonder if some of them didn't play the first
>>
>>334451018
I never did get the best ending in the first game.
Couldn't be assed to replay the game four fucking times again.
>>
The story is kind of like Final Fantasy 5's, in that it's a little weak. Though like FF5, gameplay is fantastic. So far it's a 7/10 for me. Edea is weak this time around. I know they're trying to show she's "grown up" but does it really mean she has to be a doll? Is this what the Japanese think all adults should be like? Robots?
>>
Is the collectors edition available in stores?
>>
>>334451317
>Is this what the Japanese think all adults should be like? Robots?
...I think that's exactly what they think.
>>
I already played it. It's somehow worse than the first game.
>>
>>334451671
I saw 2 of them at a best buy i went to today, and a few were at gamestop but were probably for those who preordered
>>
>>334450521
I played through the prologue but I'm stopping to finish Default first, I thought it was typical classic FF same game different world, I wasn't expecting a direct sequel.

VA rocks as usual even with the typical Nintendo localization with way too much added humor.

New Tiz is a complete putz
>>
>>334451317
>Is this what the Japanese think all adults should be like? Robots?
...anon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.