[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vidya Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 672345.jpg (23 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
672345.jpg
23 KB, 450x337
>bought brink from walmart cause it looked cool
>hated the fucking game
>hated it so much i wrapped it in kitchen wrap and shrinked it with a hair dryer
>brought it back to the store to return it
>mfw it actually worked and I got my money back
>>
if thats true its genius
>>
>read in some magazine that the Halo 3 beta was going to ship with every first press copy of Crackdown
>buy it because I was a massive Halofag back then
>spent three straight days rampaging around the city as a super human police officer punting dead bodies off of buildings

Crackdown is still, to this day, in my top 5. I'm glad they bundled to the beta with it or I never would have ever played it.
>>
>>334450421
It's true, I went to the same walmart a couple of months later and saw the exact same copy with the shitty shrinkwrap job and everything in the bargain bin
>>
>invited to sleep over friends house
>really excited as its my first sleepover
>he has big tv and extended cords so we can play from his bed
>asks me to stand on the bed and hang the controller by the cord so it will unkink itself
>stand on bed and reach up towards the ceiling for maximum cord unkinking
>hand hits fan
>cord gets wrapped around fan blade
>starts swinging wildly a round the room, knocking shit over, breaking his stuff
>knocks fishbowl over
>smacks his dog in the face
>he's yelling and crying hysterically while hiding under his bed
>scared as fuck i sprint out the front door and run all the way home
>>
>>334451180
That's what you get for having friends, faggot
>>
>go to new friend's place to hang out in elementary school
>literally all he does is play spiderman on the ps1
>doesn't give me a turn even after I ask nicely

You all know that guy /v/
>>
File: 1445538278797.jpg (23 KB, 373x416) Image search: [Google]
1445538278797.jpg
23 KB, 373x416
>>334452351
>we'll take turns when we die
>slowly hear his parents fighting in the next room
>he just starts clicking the volume up button on the tv to drown them out
>>
>young age and poor
>only one kid in the street had consoles, being middle class and all
>had a PS 1 and PS 2
>I was his only friend bcs I was his neighbor
>invites me to play but I rarely touched the controller
>just invited me to watch him play games, like tekken or siphon filter
>few months later my aunt got a NES to my cousin and we started saving candy money to rent games
>neighbor find out and mocks me for playing such old games
>he threw his games away one week later and went full normie
>>
>>334453207
Did you live in fucking compton or something?
>>
File: first national bank of gamestop.png (492 KB, 1908x854) Image search: [Google]
first national bank of gamestop.png
492 KB, 1908x854
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.