[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst area in dark souls 3? Mine is probably pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: swamp.jpg (278 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
swamp.jpg
278 KB, 1920x1080
What is the worst area in dark souls 3?
Mine is probably pic related. I got there by accident. I was supposed to get the the cathedral through Crystal Sage route before getting to the great swamp.
However, I blind run and got to the swamp without the poison ring. It's not like the level was hard but it is extremely annoying that you can only roll through the mud.
Fuck.

Pic is from google anyway because I didn't take any screenshot.
>>
>>334449909
Iithyral Dungeon with those annoying as jail keepers that drain your HP bar from 100 yards away
>>
hands down irithyll dungeon...a zone full of enemies where the tactic is to wait until theyre in juuust the right position so you can attack without losing your healthbar. I already know it's going to be the "oh fuck not that again" zone when I'm thinking about starting a new character.
>>
>>334450115
>>334450162
Those Jail keepers are the shittiest. Who thought that this was a good idea?
>>
>>334449909
>It's a "Valley of Defilement/Blighttown" episode

>>334450115
>>334450162
Fuck that place with a branding iron. I hate how the jailers just looking at you is enough to have your health bar go down.
>>
ashen lake, or what once was ashen lake

main area has a big centipede and a balista that homes in on you, you can kill the centipede and turn off the balista, but to get there you need navigate tunnels of those dragon swamp demons with their posion breath and ridiculous grab hitboxes, demons that have now created probe turret pyromancies, and a pair of those super ninja skeletons like bleed you like a stuck pig
>>
>>334450647
I lost 100k souls in that giant fucking labyrinth of a place. Pissed me off to no end.
>>
I also did the swamp before the cathedral
Was a pain in the ass

right now im trying to beat the gaint skeleton but the skeleton wheels are fucking my shit up
>>
>>334449909
the side path in smouldering lake sucks ass, 500 enemies that do 50% damage per hit at 30 vigor and you have to fight them in tight corridors
>>
>>334450269
They tried to redo the sneaking up behind mindflayers thing from Tower of Latria in Demon's Souls

If you play it that way it's a lot easier

>Those are jailers, Ashen Snake
>Jailers, huh?
>>
File: 1352867169383.jpg (41 KB, 192x279) Image search: [Google]
1352867169383.jpg
41 KB, 192x279
>that first section of the Cathedral of the Deep before you unlock a shortcut to the bonfire
welp time to run through the entire graveyard and across all the rooftops to die to that pair of dual-wielding bitches again
>>
File: 1437112978608.png (813 KB, 626x978) Image search: [Google]
1437112978608.png
813 KB, 626x978
>mfw Firelink 2

I can't quite put my finger on why I hate it so much
>>
>>334450115
>>334450162
>go into that dungeon
>a loud scream rapes my ears

fuck that place, I have to take off my headset
>>
>>334449909
>poison ring
wow I should have known there was a poison ring, I just ate moss all day long
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>tfw I went pyromancer and my only legitimate complaint was that the game was too easy.

Seriously, even the fucking flame-based bosses still took giant chunks of damage. I thought they casual used the series until I saw my dark souls pro friend going assassin and having a hard time. Def making a str GS user now.
>>
>>334452992
Pyromancer has always been the casual option
>>
>>334453046
Yeah but I remember dark souls 1 not letting you cheese near as much with it. Dark souls 2 was even tougher with fire res on enemies. Either way, I always go PvE first anyway and it felt gud to be badass ashen one with fire based moveset laying waste to legions is enemies and usurping that sweet, sweet first flame.
>>
>>334449909
Here's a secret I discovered you little cucks, if you use a dagger which has sidestepping for the special you can use it to breeze through those submerges areas that force you to walk
>>
>>334451226
Try using a shield. She has some stamina if you notice well.
>>
>>334449909

but thats wrong

and the poison does like 1 dps, maybe if you weren't bullied by anon you'd level some vigor, and besides the the area is small is fuck so its all over quickly and you have shit tons of sips.

bitch tears little whiny ass nigger
>>
>>334453172
Thanks vaati!!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.