[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RTS Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: battle-realms-wallpaper.jpg (94 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
battle-realms-wallpaper.jpg
94 KB, 1024x768
Same shit every thread.

Let's discuss it again.

Starting with best RTS.
>>
Bump again.
>>
>>
File: 43104_full.jpg (201 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
43104_full.jpg
201 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: Image_20011129-215132.jpg (946 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Image_20011129-215132.jpg
946 KB, 1024x768
>>
File: 128917873268.gif (1 MB, 401x409) Image search: [Google]
128917873268.gif
1 MB, 401x409
>>
Desperately struggling to remain relevant among the millions of Dark Souls 3 thread.
>>
>>334446302
bump
>>
ded
>>
>>334447432
What did I expect?
>>
>Finally get Forge Alliance Forever because I want to try mods
>People hype it to be some super intuitive program to play SupcomFA perfectly
>finally run it
>turns out to be one of the worst running programs that shits itself at every turn.

Did something happen in the latest version or is it always this bad? Trying to do something as simple as running a mod doesn't even work at all. On top of that it is dumping cache files all over my OS drive instead of my game drive and killing my SSD.
>>
>>334447670
Pretty sure it shouldn't be doing that...
>>
Does Graviteam Tactics Mius Front count as RTS?
>>
>>334447752
As far as I care, yes it does.
>>
>>334447738
Can you tell me how to get blackops mod running at least? someone recommended it, but no matter what I do my ACU becomes invisible and is unable to build anything (this is after fighting hours trying to figure out why I couldn't get FAF to run the game).
>>
>>334447941
I haven't modded FA unfortunately, but I'm starting you think you're going to need to do a completely clean install.
>>
>>334448015
I finally got the game to run (FaF seems to randomly decide when it will actually work. have to keep restarting this shit to get it to do anything, but it literally freezes for 20 seconds because it has to load the fucking website each time). At this point I am probably going to unintstall FaF and declare it shit and go back to a game I can mod easily like DoW 1 or something. That is unless someone here can recommend me a good unit mod that just werks.
>>
>>334448261
I have no idea why FAF would be working this bad for you.
>>
>>334448435
Forgot to mention that the 20 second delay also keeps popping an error up "Outbound traffic blocked error". I tethered my phone to my computer just so I can try to run FaF and really I regret even bothering so far. I was never interested in playing online and all I wanted to do was install some unit mods cause the base game is too bland for my tastes.
>>
>>334448748
Honestly? Just clean install.
>>
>>334448818
Too lazy to bother with that. I think I will just mess with that mechwarrior mod on moddb and delete FaF and all the cache files it has dumped on my SSD. The base supcomFA game works just fine.
>>
Just started Grey Goo

>that moment when you first see the goo climbing over mountains

fuck I was so shocked I didn't even know what to do
>>
>>334447752
Is this that Russian tactics game set in WWII?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.