[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Venom aka Punished Snake Nice guy, cares for his comrades
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: bac[1].jpg (482 KB, 1400x820) Image search: [Google]
bac[1].jpg
482 KB, 1400x820
>Venom aka Punished Snake
Nice guy, cares for his comrades and would be fun to hang out with. Has a cool horn and fake arm.

>Naked Snake aka Jack aka Meme Boss
Fucking faggot. Uses his comrades to fulfill his own selfish needs. Only cares about his ideals and muh boss.

What does /v/ think?
>>
>>334440918
i feel like you probably didn't play any metal gear solid besides V.

No matter.
>>
>>334441173
>muh biggu bossu
>>
>>334440918
It's still too early, anon.
It took a while before MGS2 was appreciated for what it was, not what it could've been.
V is no different.
>>
>>334441173
Big Boss was a faggot in Peaxe Walker, dude.
>>
I was hoping the sorrow would return and the entire phantom pain game was just a dream solid snake had
>>
>>334441816
That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, and I've heard a lot of arguments for Chico being Quiet.
>>
BigBoss had some semblance of a personality and was self motivated. Venom has all the personality of a cardboard cutout and is led by the nose the entire game.
>>
Venom Snake did NOTHING wrong and Big Boss is a terrible, awful, selfish individual who did everything wrong.
>>
>>334441995
Semblance of a pensonality?
>>
File: Solidus_Snake_(MGS2).png (275 KB, 437x557) Image search: [Google]
Solidus_Snake_(MGS2).png
275 KB, 437x557
>>334440918
I hate how Big Boss has hijacked the series
We need a Solidus game
>>
I like the interpretation that whatever you feel at the end of the game is exactly how Venom feels. Doesn't make up for the story being dogshit just for the omg so meta touch but it's still kinda cool

Hopefully he doesn't end up working for Snake like the ending implies and instead they both fight a secret war for the title of Big Boss until the events of MG1
>>
>>334442332
Venom is Big Boss's pawn
He didn't rebel
>>
>>334442146
The problem is that Solidus has a pretty clear cut life and none of its events would translate well to an MGS game.
>trained by Patriots
>leads group of child soldiers
>becomes Patriot puppet president
>rebels after Shadow Moses and is killed by Raiden
>becomes Big Boss's skin suit
>>
>>334442074
Not a native speaker?
>>
>>334442747
Native speaker, huh?
>>
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.