[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else here addicted to multiplayer online games and cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1418689392280.jpg (76 KB, 393x315) Image search: [Google]
1418689392280.jpg
76 KB, 393x315
anyone else here addicted to multiplayer online games and cant find joy in single player offline ones? everytime i try to play solo games like skyrim, fallout i feel like im wasting my time even more then usual
>>
you've become addicted to online multiplayer progression systems
>>
>>334440192
Just stop playing video games for a while
>>
File: 1364920104709.jpg (79 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1364920104709.jpg
79 KB, 413x395
>>334440569
and what am i suposed to do? go hit the gym? give some drink for ladies at the bar?
>>
Stop playing shitty solo games then.

Play some Peggle. Relish in its simplicity. Then work your way up through more brightly colored games like Rayman and Mario. Then play some Souls.
>>
>>334440680
>gets recommended to take a break because he's clearly entered the jaded zone
>YOU WANT ME TO GET BIG AND SMASH GASH ALL DAY OR SOMETHIN

Dude, if that's the yin to your video game's yang, then you need to take a step waaaaaaay back and reevaluate.

Oh nevermind, you're replacing one temporary fix to your empty void with the projection of another.

Your attachment to multiplayer is a cry to be accepted by a significant other.

Good luck. There's more to life than puss, money and video games.
>>
>wasting my time even more than usual
Are you really this thick? Don't do things that you think are a waste of your time. Don't do stuff you hate and then complain about it.
>>
>>334440192
if you only have fun with multiplayer then play multiplayer
>>
File: 1446329136877.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1446329136877.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>334441526
>Good luck. There's more to life than puss, money and video games.
LIKE VISTING SHAOLIN MONKS AND LIVING WITH THEM TO FIND SOME INNER PEACE
>>
>>334440192
only in shooter games like i can still pick up an old jrpg on ps1 and enjoy the hell out of it. single player shooters are meh to me
>>
Are you lonely OP, that could be why
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.