[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playing this for the first time Why is Terra so fucking dumb?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Playing this for the first time

Why is Terra so fucking dumb?
>>
>>334439404
The real question is which Heartless/Nobody/Unversed would you fuck?
>>
Because it's more interesting than being completely bland or being le happy naive kid
>>
I just want Aquafags to know your waifu is not pure and sucked off Terra every night while Ven watched
>>
>>334439626

I guess so. Its not like the KH series doesnt have the other two types in spades.
>>
>>334439612

The female magician Nobodies.
>>
>>334439774
BBS has the worst characters by far. All completely under-developed and poorly written. Terra is the least of its problems.
>>
>>334439885

So far I can tell.

At least the combat is fun.
>>
>>334439404

He's the Anakin Skywalker of KH.
>>
>>334441528

HE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE?
>>
>>334439885
don't forget it has the most empty worlds so far. What the fuck was cinderella about? That world was a disgrace. A castle so fucking big that one step is as big as a human, and who's there during the big night? Fuck all, that's who. Literally 3 fucking people. What a fucking joke. BBS should have been put on the PS2 so they could actually make the revenge value worth doing, and bosses not consequently suck dick.
>>
>>334441454
>at least the combat is fun
Just wait until you realize that bosses don't hitstun even to the long 2-slot commands.
>>
>>334439404
He's one of them dark people
>>
>>334441528
Terra = Anakin
Aqua = Obi-wan
Ventus = Ahsoka?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.