[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slowpoke here Finished the game last night. Best part of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: MGS5-Quiet.png (1 MB, 1280x717) Image search: [Google]
MGS5-Quiet.png
1 MB, 1280x717
Slowpoke here

Finished the game last night. Best part of the entire finale for me was the cinematic after that awful tank battle in A Quiet Exit

I guess the only question I have left is, what happened to her after she left?

Is there anything out there in the lore that ties to her character and ultimate fate?
>>
>>334437079
Nope. Quiet, Skullface, and Code Talker are absolutely pointless characters.
>>
She walks into the desert to die from what i'm guessing.
>>
File: 20160413210508.jpg (210 KB, 960x907) Image search: [Google]
20160413210508.jpg
210 KB, 960x907
>>334437351

That's what I gathered the most obvious answer would be, since the parasite was supposed to begin maturing once she spoke English and all

Such a shame, I thought her character was beginning to showcase real depth once she became articulate
>>
File: 1460326298601.jpg (203 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
1460326298601.jpg
203 KB, 752x1063
She goes MIA for 11 years then returns to Outer Heaven during its destruction to save Venom and nurse him back to health.
>>
>>334437641
I mean the whole game is just squandered potential.
>>
In MGS it is stated that Naomi found a dead body in the desert and took her identity. Quiet would have been dead for over a decade when this happens though.
>>
MGSV is incomplete.

Who knows what Kojima would have had planned for all those rushed endings and loose ends.

Definitely a disappointing way to end Metal Gear.
>>
>>334438941
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3e0LoFh8ew
>>
>>334439216
>Chapter 51 is the only thing missing from MGSV
when will this meme end
>>
>>334439303
I never implied that anon.
And if you think I did, well then I'd have to question your intelligence in a profoundly rude way as is customary among denizens of this Mongolian Textiles board.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.