[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, the game is better than DS2 right? Anyone disagree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
So, the game is better than DS2 right?
Anyone disagree?
>>
>>334436012
DkS1 = BB > DeS > DkS3 > DkS2
>>
DaSI = BB > DaSIII > DeS > DaSII
>>
>>334436012
Yes. Dark Souls 2 sucked by comparison. no more enemies spinning in place to prevent backstabs, they're just naturally faster.
>>
BB with DLC > DS3 > Demon's Souls > Ds1 with DLC > BB > Ds1 without DLC > DS2 with DLC > SotFS > DS2 without DLC
>>
>>334436398
fuq u
>>
>>334436398
What about when the dark souls 3 expansion inevitably releases?
>>
>>334436721
It could be good or bad. There's no way to know the future. If i had to guess based on AotA Old Hunters and Iron King then DS3 will beat out BB.
>>
BB = DAS 3 > DAS > SOTFS

And no scholar isn't shit it is actually pretty good
>>
1. Dark Souls
2. Dark Souls III
3. Demon's Souls
4. Bloodborne
5. Dark Souls II
>>
>>334436012
Better than vanilla DaSII by a longshot, but currently I still enjoy the crown DLC's more.
We'll have to see what DaSIII DLC is like. Based on FROM's track record and the quality of DaSIII, my hopes are high.
>>
File: 1459988881445.png (721 KB, 1920x1386) Image search: [Google]
1459988881445.png
721 KB, 1920x1386
dark souls 3 is good , but i still enjoyed bloodborne the most
>>
DSIII > DS > DeS > BB > DSII
>>
BB > DeS > Das3 > Das1 > Das2
>>
>High Tier
Dark Souls
Dark Souls III

>Mid Tier
Demon's Souls
Bloodborne

>Low Tier
Dark Souls II
>>
File: 1337099728988.jpg (28 KB, 382x333) Image search: [Google]
1337099728988.jpg
28 KB, 382x333
BB > DaS3 > DaS1 > DeS > DaS2
>>
>>334436816
Dark SOuls 1 DLC=Arguably the best content in the game
Dark Souls 2 DLC=Easily best content in the game
Bloodborne DLC=Easily best content in the game despite the base game already being great
Dark Souls 3=???
>>
>>334436816
I thought all of the DS3 dlcs sucked. That ice tiger was probably one of the worst bosses in the series. Iron king had nice level design but the enemies and enemy placement were terrible. Outside of the level design the only worthwhile thing about it was the bosses.
>>
DS3 is a better game on the first playthrough. DS2 has more replayability.
>>
>>334437462
DS2*
>>
>>334437462
The ice tiger was a great boss what are you talking about.
the TWO ice tigers are bullshit.
>>
>>334437442
I agree but its better to be cautious imo. I didn't expect too much from the Old Hunters and was blown away as a result.
>>
>>334437838
Ice tiger would have been much better if its hitboxes weren't all over the fucking place
I've been teleported into his mouth far more times than I would consider an acceptable amount
>>
>>334436012
Online isn't working as well as ds2, but it seems better so far
>>
its the best one, and it automatically beats bloodborne just for having gear
>>
>>334437462
I was thinking back on DS2 DLC the other day and I realized only the second one had good bosses, the other two have fucking awful ones.

>Three amigos ganksquad holy fuck this was the worst
>Nashanda reskin
>Kalameet reskin
>Ice tigers
>Don't remember anything specific about ivory king except that he took fucking forever to kill
>>
>>334437442
>Bloodborne DLC=Easily best content in the game
The boss fights and music, yeah. The levels, nah.
The hamlet was cool and it wouldn't be a proper Lovecraft game without a nautical themed level, but the research hall and nightmare are a bit shit.
>>
>>334436398
Can you elaborate on why DS2 with DLC is better than SOTFS? I never bothered with the latter.
>>
>>334438090
Elana was just a better Nashandra, which isn't hard because Nashandra was shite.
Sinh wasn't a kalameet reskin at all.
Ice Tigers were bullshit yes.
ganksquad was a new low in videogames. I've never seen anything more lazy.
>>
DaS3 = BB > DaS > DeS > DaS2
>>
>>334438281
Not them but some enemy placement in sotfs was questionable. It may have had some improvementsort but I have no idea what they are
>>
>>334436398
Artorias of the Abyss>Old Hunters>Dark souls 3>Dark Souls 1>Bloodborne>Demons Souls>2
>>
>>334438281
Probably because he saw the new enemy placements in Heide and assumed they're all that bad. They're not. Every level besides Heide and Drangleic Castle has better enemy placement and less enemies overall.
Also I liked the new dark sections. The game looks fucking awesome whenever you have a torch out so any excuse to use it more often is an improvement.

>>334438363
>ganksquad was a new low in videogames
I don't get why everyone hates them. It's the exact same concept as Shadows of Yharnam, which everybody loves. At least they're far better than Cool Ranch Smelter and lmao2cat.
>>
>>334438239
Research Hall was one of the best levels of the whole series though. The best parts of tower of latria and dukes archives rolled into one with great level design.
>>
>>334438281
not him but scholar of first sin has some welcome additions but it fucks with enemies/enemy placement a lot and not necessarily in a good way.
>>
>>334438649
They aren't a hard boss by any means, but cool ranch was at least ripping off a good boss, and lmao2cat was ripping off at least something that was a boss.
ganksquad might be even slightly entertaining just because it's the less annoying one, but that doesn't change the fact that it's literally 3 armor sets thrown in a room and called a boss. It's one of the laziest things I've ever seen.
>>
The improvements in Sotfs were
>dragon knights only aggroing if you run from big dudes
>shortcut in the one area with the ship
>the eye that makes invisible things visible from the frozen king DLC makes the invisible forest fuckers visible.
>>
>>334436012
Will tell you in a month.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.