[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I beat this guy? I've tried like 30 times so far,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (78 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
78 KB, 1280x1024
How do I beat this guy? I've tried like 30 times so far, the parry system is confusing as fuck, but I think I'm getting the hang on how to parry each of his attacks, still, what's killing me most of the time is when he starts running around really fast, I can't control the camera fast enough to see where he is

Any tips?
>>
Are you using lock on?
>>
Lock on to him and parry, just aim your stick at where he is and spam light attack.
>>
File: Raiden.jpg (606 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Raiden.jpg
606 KB, 1920x1080
>>334435053
GIT GUD
>>
If you're having trouble here then Monsoon is going to rape your mouth.
>>
>>334435053
Have you purchased the dodge that the reviewers stated doesn't exit yet?
>>
>>334435516
this
>>
>>334435204
>>334435213
how do I lock in?

>>334435630
where do I get the dodge?
>>
>>334435053
Don't forget to lock on and purchase the "defensive offense" it's the dodge move that has I-frames.
>>
>heard about how hard this boss fight was before I even played the game
>"oh jeez guys you need to learn to parry omg it's so hard I lost to him 100 times "
>beat him my first time on hard
>>
>>334435516
The monsoon fight on revengeance with no health items is insane
>>
>>334435729
>how do I lock in?
Right bumper IIRC
>>
>>334435729
Nigga just start over and pay attention, you missed a lot of shit in the tutorial.
>>
>>334435729
Aw shit. You've been playing the game without dodge.

The Shop (Customization Menu) is accessible at any time via the CODEC (Back button or SELECT button). It can be accessed on the Main Menu once you've completed a few missions as well.

From there you want to buy "Defensive Offense" for 3000 beans.
>>
OP here, I made it, I guess I had trouble because I didn't know there was a lock in mechanic, but after that, it was easy
>>
>>334436514
prepare for the easiest boss in the game by far
>>
>>334436712
Sam's fight is almost at the end though.
>>
>>334436781
meh i honestly thought mistral was way easier than sam
>>
reminder to trigger the QTE against the geckos by parrying their charge attack
>>
>>334436885
Sam is probably the easiest for S-ranking, but overall Mistral is easier.
>>
>parry system is confusing as fuck
Literally just spam forward + square
>>
>beat Blade Wolf on my first try
>Monsoon took me 6 tries
>Sam took me about 5 tries, including replaying levels so I could stock up on nanopaste

JUST
>>
>>334436995
have to agree with you on that one anon
>>
For fucks sakes OP.

You fucked up BIG

just watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7IlIUKP64o
>>
>all these serious answers
>no one telling OP to go fuck himself and git gud
neo /v/ everyone.
>>
>>334438347
refer to the 3rd post idiot
>>
>>334438347
See above, cunt.
>>
I beat him on hard having no idea into parry.

Git gud.
>>
>>334437187
>Wolf took me 6 trys
>Monsoon took me 2
>Sam I beat on the first attempt, only being hit once

Step up nigga
>>
>>334440095
cause you played on easy fagtron
>>
File: 1459053441103.jpg (62 KB, 750x736) Image search: [Google]
1459053441103.jpg
62 KB, 750x736
If you failed any boss on the first attempt other then Armstrong, you are shit at this game DESU
>>
>>334435053
Heh, this might be bait, but my older brother couldn't for his life beat this boss. I had to do it for him and even though it was the first time I played the game I somehow managed to beat him on my first try. He gave up on the metal gear fight before armstrong. Don't know how he beated monsoon though.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.