[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From Software
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
>Dark Souls 3 is our last Dark Souls game
but that doesn't mean it's their last "souls" game right?

i think they will make more "souls" game with different setting and story like what they did with Bloodborne

are you excited? what kind of theme do you want to see in their next game?
>>
>>334434178
Armored core. Souls style of game needs a two to three year break. Time to come up with something completely new.
>>
They'll move on with a new IP, just like they did with Armored Core.
>>
>>334434178

The whole "souls" style needs to be shelved. Their getting old and stale do something else
>>
>>334434561
Sadly this is true.

As much as I love the series, I don't want to see it become a cash cow with no substance.

FROM should work on other games and hopefully do a remake of Dark Souls 1 in 5-10 years.
>>
>>334434740
>and hopefully do a remake of Dark Souls 1 in 5-10 years.
Kill yourself.
>>
I would prefer them doing something more unique, along the lines of Bloodborne, or even faster games. Sci-fi or cyberpunk is something I've wanted to see for a long time, they could pump the game with so much detail it would be amazing.
>>
I think they will move on to an Armored Core game and then go from there. I would be surprised if its their last game in that style, but it will probably be the last one for a while.
>>
Souls game with a grim futuristic cyber scifi feel or something like that. Or a gritty modern day souls game where the age of fire is dying and our new next hero is some cunt from the Bronx or something idk.

Or just bring back fucking armored core
>>
>>334435535
>gritty modern day souls game where the age of fire is dying and our new next hero is some cunt from the Bronx or something idk
That's dumb. You're dumb.
>>
File: harmony.gif (684 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
harmony.gif
684 KB, 800x800
good
dark souls is GAY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz8KJYpRh28
>>
>>334434178
>People are excited for a souls game after the fucking abortion that was 3

PCucks are so desperate for more of Miyazaki's legitimate work lol.
>>
>>334435710
That video gave me cancer of the highest order
>>
File: nyfdyi.jpg (147 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
nyfdyi.jpg
147 KB, 1024x576
sci fi souls here we COME
>>
>>334435602
Its really not that farfetched. You know from made the Shadow Tower series, right? Forgive the meme, but its like Dark Souls with guns. and first person.
>>
File: 1441150431782.png (39 KB, 322x419) Image search: [Google]
1441150431782.png
39 KB, 322x419
>>334437451
>>
>>334435710
Fuck off EmptyHero. Your self-promotion's getting as bad as MiniVan and Inuit Inua used to be.

>>334435535
>>334437451
The LotF devs are doing a sci-fi Souls clone, iirc.
>>
Bloodborne for PC is next

I can feel it, I can actually feel it
>>
I hope they take a break or just stop doing them
>>
>>334437919
I hope they make another one but spend at least 4 years on it to ensure it has a good deal of content and enough time for the developers to truly capture their vision.
>>
>>334438040
I would like that, but honestly after playing dark souls 3 I feel like I've had enough souls for the time being. I wouldn't want it to feel stale and boring while playing it, and they'll run out of inspiration and stuff to put in it at some point
>>
>>334434178
Souls games have turned into a yearly thing.
>>
I hope it's demon souls 2
>>
>>334438198
You don't think you'll be jonesing for more soulsing in 4 years?
>>
>>334438304
Probably now that I think about it
>>
>>334434178
Bamco, Sony, Microsoft or someone will inevitably ask From to make a new Souls or Souls-like game, and the company that owns From will tell them to do it whether they like it or not. It's not going away that easily.
>>
Just make a Souls games but you play as a mech. It would reboot the AC series
>>
>>334434178
Roll roll attack
>>
>>334434178
You know, now that I read this, and really think about it objectively, they could have done a hell of a lot more with the series.
>>
>>334438525
As far as I can tell, the development teams were actually rather small. Of course dumping more money and staff into it, it could've had more content and polish.
>>
Id KILL for a Wild West Souls game
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.