[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm finally going to play this, /v/, any tips or stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (46 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
46 KB, 460x215
So I'm finally going to play this, /v/, any tips or stuff to keep in mind before playing?

MGR thread
>>
Learn to parry.
>>
>>334425243
Awful game, return it
Awful soundtrack too
>>
>>334425331
Seconding, whether you try one or a million times to beat a boss depends almost entirely on parrying.
Just aim your stick at the guy about to attack you and hold light attack. If you time it just right you do a perfect parry that lets you instakill or at least hit for a fuckton of damage.
>>
Mememan drops EM nades for a reason, use them.
You can slide under the rocks the final boss throws at you.
The weapon you get from the french ninja chick slaughters trash mobs.
VR mission rewards are pretty shit.
>>
File: 1451745934532.jpg (204 KB, 1703x958) Image search: [Google]
1451745934532.jpg
204 KB, 1703x958
>>334425471
Implying I didn't pirate it
>>
>>334425243
Learn to parry.

You will be doing it a LOT
>>
I can't stress this enough: when the game tells you to do something new then make sure to get as good at it as possible. The final boss WILL rape your ass if you don't.
>>
>>334425243
Remember to buy moves from the shop, that's where the FUCKING DODGE IS
>>
Dodge, Parry and Perfect Cut. Get those three right and you're untouchable.
>>
Play on hard.

Its not really hard, but you will need to learn the mechanics to get through unlike in early game normal
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.