[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite Thumbstick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: cqc.jpg (395 KB, 1462x1368) Image search: [Google]
cqc.jpg
395 KB, 1462x1368
mine is the CQC Signature

I didn't like the classic and higher ones because

http://www.kontrolfreek.com/affcerts/March-2016-Comparison-guide.pdf
>>
Why would you get this stupid shit when you can just put your DS3's sticks into your DS4 and have a much better result?
>>
>>334424382
>ideal game genres
>first and third person shooters
>controller
>>
Advertise your shit elsewhere.
>>
File: 1459912702936.jpg (35 KB, 696x785) Image search: [Google]
1459912702936.jpg
35 KB, 696x785
>>334424382
Paid shills. They work for a company that pays them to spread buzz on 4chan for political reasons. These companies are funded by the government, they want you to think a certain way, they want you to have a specific opinion. It's an old strategy, they're trying to divide and alienate 4chan users. This is why 4chan users are always so fucked up. You are literally being brainwashed and you don't even know it.

They're not advertising a product, they're not trying to sell you anything, they just want to control your way of thinking and your beliefs. That's why it's really difficult to recognize shills from genuine posters on 4chan, because ultimately we are all trying to change your way of thinking. But these stealth marketing companies do this structurally. They lie, they spread misinformation and propaganda.

Shills will spam threads, samefag in threads and argue with you according to the script they were given. When you refute their arguments they have to derail the thread and will often respond with something like >being this autistic. When confronted. They will actively try to get the last word so it looks like their argument won, so their argument looks good in front of the crowd and yours lost. It's all part of their script, they get paid to do this. DO NOT argue if you suspect someone is a shill. Just hide and report the post.
Sometimes there are 2 rival shilling companies that are trying to shill opposing opinions and they end up arguing with each other just to set up a show for you guys. Sometimes they don't even know the other guy is a paid shill aswell and they can't ask because they have to stay sincere. It's ridiculous.

The amount of shills has really skyrocketed recently. About 35% of posts aren't genuine posters anymore. That means about 1 in 3 anons is a paid viral marketer who is sitting in an office and gets paid to argue with you. Do not fall for it.

Source: i worked for a stealth marketing company on /pol/, /r9k/ and /b/
>>
File: 4 tha playas.jpg (58 KB, 513x290) Image search: [Google]
4 tha playas.jpg
58 KB, 513x290
this is only a thing because the ds4 is utter garbage
>>
>>334425160
those were only early models
>>
>>334425246
Still happens. Got a new DS4 2 Months ago, tears are starting to show.
>>
>>334424382
awful. Awful. AWFUL.
>>
>>334425465
you must be chewing on them, you lardass faggot or you are spewing negative bullshit because of your irrational hateboner towards sony
>>
>>334425109
>Source: i worked for a stealth marketing company

glad you did because I never would of guessed this guy is a paid shill. His tactics are so fucking stealthy
>>
>>334425638
k
>>
>>334425638
I own Sony's consoles and handhelds. Just calling what flaws they have.
>>
>>334425246
>>334425160
The problem isn't even tears, the DS4's sticks are just shit because of their design. Taking it apart and putting in convex sticks made it infinitely better.
>>
>>334425160
I've had a ps4 since November 2014, all my 4 controllers are heavily used and I have not had a single issue with them yet.
You'd have to have grody ass ogre hands or no life it all the time for that shit to happen. Go the fuck outside.
>>
>>334424495
do the caps fit just like that?
fuck I need to do that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.