[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a NES game with a blue man, 2.5D that had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: question.gif (4 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
question.gif
4 KB, 300x300
I'm looking for a NES game with a blue man, 2.5D that had a level with those things in the factories that were going to the opposite direction of you and you had to jump not to fall into the pit and die

I know my question is shit but it's from playing it 4-5 years old and don't have anything more to add
>>
>>334422603
i will PM you the name
>>
>2.5D
>NES
top lel
>>
Mega man
>>
>>334423716
I remember it like that, may be wrong

>>334424001
No it's not that
>>
>>334423570
NVM found it
:^)
>>
File: 525_0.png (195 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
525_0.png
195 KB, 1366x768
Good luck finding it OP - I am searching for a NES game I was playing while being 5 aswell for the last decade - sadly I haven't found an answer yet.
The only thing I can remember was a bar with bar stools. I tried to interact with the stools(to sit on them) but it never worked.
>>
>>334424146
NES was physically incapable of 2.5D, it would've been either 2D or (rarely) pseudo-3D for games like Rad Racer.

Or an entirely different game console.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (154 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
154 KB, 1920x1080
>>334422603
Solstice
>>
>>334425654
Yeah, I think this is your answer, OP.

You should've said "isometric" instead of 2.5D and we'd have gotten it right away.
>>
>>334425654
Average game, but killer title theme by Tim Follin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypNPxwnppU0
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.