[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloodborne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: sec3-s1-img.jpg (100 KB, 891x540) Image search: [Google]
sec3-s1-img.jpg
100 KB, 891x540
Hi /v/

so you convinced me to buy bloodborne and I come to you today to thank you. It is a very good game indeed. Not as hard as I expected but god damn that level design is smart.

Loving it, just killed the blood starved beast after three attempts and don't know what to do next. But i'll find out.

Anyways, thanks /v/
>>
File: laughing pepe.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
laughing pepe.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>not even done with the game
>not as hard as I expected

wait till the dlc areas
>>
>>334419564
Youre in for a wild ride, son.
Wait for the nightmare frontier.
>>
I'm almost done platinuming the game. 2 trophies away.

I'm a bit worried about DS3 though. DS2 sucked, and Bloodborne is easily my favorite souls game, so I feel like no matter what DS3 will disappoint.

As of now I feel BB>DeS>>>Das>Das2
>>
>>334419862
>>334420009

Well, it is difficult, but people seem to exagerate and led me to think that it was some battletoads tier difficulty, but it's more like a contra.
>>
>>334420219
DaS3 is basically Dark Souls mixed with Bloodborne.
Soul memory is gone, and the level design is amazing.

You wont be disappointed unless youre a DaS1 elitist faggot.
>>
>>334420009
nightmare frontier is easy as shit what are you talking about?
>>
>>334420219
I feel like anyone who rates DeS over DaS is so blinded by nostalgia that I can safely discard their opinion.
>>
>>334420219
BB is my first souls game and I'm not planning on playing ds1 and 2, because i'm a graphics whore. But 3 looks like fun.
>>
How's the framerate? No memes please, I legitimately want to know if I should recommend this to my brother with a ps4. I know the content is good, but having played previous souls games with 20-25 fps it's just frustrating
>>
>>334420429
>nostalgia
>the games came out within 2 years of each other

I'm not him but I like DeS more too

I liked the level design of DeS and the bosses more than the ones in DaS
>>
>>334419564
Got the game recently and don't feel like playing anymore
>just killed Rom
>>
>>334420491
The framerate is around 30 fps with a few drops here and there but the game is playable without any problem, no input lag and the controls are very responsive overall.
>>
I've played every souls game at launch. Bloodborne is probably the best of the bunch.

DaS3 is good so far. Only 20 hours in or so, but it's got some bullshit in it. There's areas where shit just mobs you DaS2 style, confusing layouts, and the number of bonfires is either neverending or not enough per area.

Having said that it's still infinitely better than DaS2 because no soul memory and proper i-frame rolling.
>>
>posts a picture of the worst part of the game
Seriously, fuck Chalice dungeons.
>>334420551
All the bosses will get easier from here on out, except micolash maybe.
>>
File: 12e5900183d51fb38b0cbab43d33113c.png (270 KB, 1229x1031) Image search: [Google]
12e5900183d51fb38b0cbab43d33113c.png
270 KB, 1229x1031
>>334419564
>so /v/ convinced me to buy bloodborne
Stopped right there.
>>
As much as I love the game, I just can't git gud and it sucks.

Took me forever to get through the snake woods.
>>
>>334420884
I just used summon and blasted through that shit
>>
>>334420219
I'm about done with my first DaS3 run, and I'd probably rate it around the original Derp Souls.

Almost every boss having a dramatic phase two really takes the hype out of the surprise.
>>
>>334420947
Yeah, I shoulda.
But after the Shadows I kinda stopped playing.
I blame the weather getting better.
>>
>>334419564
no OP thank YOU for not coming back and making a shitty thread about how no one told you the game was "omg so hard and difficult" and how you hate /v/ for talking about it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.