[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any PS3 emulators that I can play the first two uncharted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (78 KB, 450x286) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78 KB, 450x286
Is there any PS3 emulators that I can play the first two uncharted games on?
>>
Yeah it's called the Nathan Drake Collection for PS4
>>
hahahahaha
>>
>>334418668
No. Just buy a PS3, you can get it for like $90 if your lucky. The games are only a few dollars each.
>>
>>334419582
90$?

Shiiiiiet check out Goodwill online. I got mine with the cables/controller and MGS collection for 37$ +15 shipping
>>
>>334418668
Get the ps4 collection famalam

PS3 emulation has made some good progress just recently but your not playing Naughty Dog games on it in this lifetime.
The Jak and Daxter series still cant run properly on PCSX2, Im not even sure if software mode fixes it.
>>
Get a PS3 or wait for the PS4K.
>>
Buy a PS3. Every PS3 console can play PS1 discs too, so that's two consoles in one.
>>
>>334420846
No they don't. It's not 2006 anymore.
>>
Got mine for $50. I feel much better with a top loading. Fuck that assisted disc insertion/exertion
>>
File: 1445166799597.jpg (521 KB, 1000x936) Image search: [Google]
1445166799597.jpg
521 KB, 1000x936
>>334421010

The Playstation 3 has half a dozen emulators in it's firmware. Every PS3 console shares the PS1 emulator, it's been unchanged since 2006. Instead of blatantly lying with "no", try it on your own fucking console.

The only thing that changed is the PS2's CPU/GPU were removed from the PS3's motherboard, so Sony is relying on a software emulator. Before the PS3 was literally just housing a PS2 inside it's own hardware guts.

PS1 = Fully emulated on every PS3 console. Discs work on everything.
PS2 (hardware) = Completely playable on the consoles with 4 USBs in their motherboards.
PS2 (software) = Emulator that lets every PS3 console play PS2 Classics.
PSP = Emulator that Sony stores inside the PS3 to play PSP-Mini. Custom modded PS3s can play commercial PSP games with it.
>>
>>334422091
Out of all the years this consoles been out I never heard of a PS3 being able to play ps1 disc in its entire lifespan
>>
>>334422997
This.
>>
>>334419729
>37$ +15 shipping

kek i got mine with the cables/controller plus 20 games for $5 no shipping
>>
>>334422997
I think it could early on but it was removed?
>>
>>334423824
kek
>>
>>334424006
>>334423393
literally all ps3s can play ps1 discs. test it out anon.
>>
>>334424310
Can't I don't have a PS3, but I used to.
I'm in process of buying another one again.
But if I do, I'll slap Croc in or some shit and see what happens.
If my disc blows up, oh well, it's just Croc.
>>
>>334424310
This!

I have the superslim, the fairly recent bundle model that came with GTA5

Its plays PS1 discs.

My girlfriend has the original fit ugly shit model which also plays PS1 discs.

My bestfriend has the slim, funnily enough, it also plays PS1 discs.
>>
>>334425207
my girlfriend can play PS1 discs

but only once or twice in any given timeframe, then blood starts coming out and it gets to be gross
>>
>>334422091
>PSP = Emulator that Sony stores inside the PS3 to play PSP-Mini. Custom modded PS3s can play commercial PSP games with it.
WHAT!? I had no idea. You'd think they'd capitalize on that feature since the Vita and PStv did so poorly.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.