[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>still no good robocop game I just want to protect the innocent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Robocop.jpg (176 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Robocop.jpg
176 KB, 1920x1080
>still no good robocop game
I just want to protect the innocent
Why was the remake so shit
>>
Because they replaced the constraints of his programming with MUH FEELINGS MUH WAIF
>>
>>334417824
Directive 4
>>
The recent comic was a direct sequel to the first movie.

It has a weird but pleasing art style. You should check it out if you really like RoboCop. Its nostalgic and has throwbacks for half then it adds new elements to the story which diehards might not like, like he got new legs that allow proper movement.
>>
wasn't there an on the rails robocop shooter back on ps1? I vaguely remember playing and enjoying it
>>
File: 1460415930165.jpg (134 KB, 939x680) Image search: [Google]
1460415930165.jpg
134 KB, 939x680
>>334417824
The remake wasn't shit, it was actually good. They are just two different movies for different times. They were both spot on with the interpretation of their respective eras.
>>
File: zone b.jpg (32 KB, 500x254) Image search: [Google]
zone b.jpg
32 KB, 500x254
>>334420531
>>
RoboCop vs terminator would like a word with you!
>>
Dredd Vs Death has innocents to protect, and sometimes the lower level badguys will surrender, and you're not allowed to shoot them.

Also you can be punished if you are too harsh with your violence, like setting someone on fire instead of just shooting them. But you can arrest random people if you have a boner for being a lawfag
>>
>>334417824
Just play Deus Ex: Human Revolution
>>
>>334417824

>Why was the remake so shit

Because it ignored everything the original was about in favor of a generic PG-13 action movie riding on nostalgia and name recognition?
>>
>>334417824
FarCry: Blood Dragon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.