[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>334415059
He didn't have a name. You would be angry too if you where just "that king"
>>
So why did he side with the dragons?
>>
>>334415059

>call someone
>WOW WHY DID HE COME
>>
>>334415826
He fucked one, cue priscilla the albino monster.
>>
>>334415059
powerful dragonslayer god exiled by his own father because hes likes dragons, some random guy came out of nowhere and killed one of your dragon friends in the head. GEE I WONDER IF HES MAD OR NOT
>>
He was a giant Skyward Sword reference.
>>
>>334415908
>someone rings your doorbell
>you immediately arrive in your ferrari and murder them
>>
Should have been the final boss instead of the dumb meme fight against Gwyn all over again.
>>
>>334416558
They did mix it up though.

>seeing him turn the bonfire sword around and start casting magic
>pyromancy
>faith buffs
>>
>>334416789
For the first half of the fight, which was a complete joke in terms of difficulty and I refuse to believe that anyone has ever died on it.
>>
>>334416964
I did but in my defense I was tired as fuck and wanted to finish the game before I went to sleep.
>>
>>334416393

he didn't do shit you fucking asshole, you rang the bell and then invaded his cloudy area, you could leave any time, YOU asked for it
>>
>>334416393

that's not what happens in the game though

>someone rings your doorbell
>it's an asshole so you shut your windows
>don't go open the door
>he comes in anyway
>you take your ferrari and murder them
>>
>>334415059
So he's Gwyn's Firstborn Sun, right? Did he get disowned for siding with and fucking dragons?
>>
>>334417671

he got disowned because he became a furfag and did lewd things to the plumed drake
>>
File: cccaaaawwww.jpg (199 KB, 806x858) Image search: [Google]
cccaaaawwww.jpg
199 KB, 806x858
>>334417981
>item description says its a male
>firstborn was a degenerate faggot
>>
File: Hypernova.jpg (350 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Hypernova.jpg
350 KB, 560x560
>>334416558
>I don't like something
>It's a meme
You're worse than the actual meme faggots.
>>
File: image.jpg (479 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
479 KB, 1920x1080
>>334415059
>>
Does the game drop you into NG+ right after you beat the final boss or do you have to initiate it manually yourself? Wondering if I should do the optional stuff now or go ahead and beat the main game since I'm impatient.
>>
>>334415059
His daddy hated him because he wanted to ride Dragon Penis instead of God Penis
>>
>>334418306
a really bad case of clipping-itus
>>
>>334418579
Once the credits end it asks you if you want to start NG+, you can say no then activate it later at the shrine bonfire
>>
File: 1409441901544.png (25 KB, 107x199) Image search: [Google]
1409441901544.png
25 KB, 107x199
Why did Gwyn raise Gwyndolin like a fuccboi? Did he just want to dress and act like a girl or did Gwyn force him to?
>>
>>334422802
He was effeminate and aligned with the moon. The moon is girly, especially in Japanese culture.
>>
>>334415059
he has cool fucking armor
>>
>>334418306
his problem is INFINITE FUCKING HIT STRINGS FUCKING ASSHOLE I WILL SHOVE THOSE SWORDS UP YOUR ASS
>>
>>334416168
He forced the dragon to fight you.

If anything we should get a rage powerup because he is an animal abuser.
>>
>>334417513
did we play the same fucking game moron?

You literally walk into this area and get nothing but dick from these asshole snek beasts. You walk in and boom fucking dragon trying to rape you. Have to murder the fucker because it doesnt wanna chill and let me become a fucking dragon. Next I ring a big ass bell hoping I can get some help finding this dragon shit. Nah nigga just swoops down and starts shooting lazers and shit at me.

More like
>walk up to their house
>while on the way get nothing but snakes trying to bite my face off
>make it past ring the bell
>nigga flys down from the clouds on a personal helicopter
>starts dropping electric shit at me
>the whole time I can faintly make out GET OUT OF MY CASTLE FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEE
>>
>>334418306
where the fuck is his face
>>
>>334418306
dude 8-hit combos LMAO
>>
>>334424934
nigga the dragons fear humans. the humans are the guys who originally fucked the dragons up and killed their entire race. of course they're going to attack you on site. those little guys in the hoods with the knifes and sickles and axes? those are all little dragons, not snek beasts. they were never going to be nice to you.

nameless king is hanging out on some mountain nearby, but it's far enough away so that he doesn't know you've fucked murdered all the dragon bros until you ring the bell, and the sound reaches him and he realizes that some nigga is there when he shouldn't be. he then comes down to smack your shit. and then you beat him first try.
>>
>>334423127
The japanese moon god is male
>>
>>334415826
He learned the gods were evil and enslaved humanity.
>>
>>334418306
He had to protect his slime bro.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.