[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>75% of people who play Bloodborne never killed all the bosses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 25%.png (97 KB, 861x459) Image search: [Google]
25%.png
97 KB, 861x459
>75% of people who play Bloodborne never killed all the bosses
>60% never finished the game
>Only 25% ever fought Queen Yharnam
Everybody is casuals.
>>
>>334413356
>>60% never finished the game
What if they only got one ending
Also fuck queen of yharnam, doing chalices is fucking boring because i'm at ng++ and havent done a single one before, now i have to sit through that stuff and collect the ritual bloods
>>
>>334413797
>Also fuck queen of yharnam
Queen Yharnam. Not Queen of Yharnam.
> havent done a single one before, now i have to sit through that stuff and collect the ritual bloods
They don't scale with NG+. There's also pretty much zero farming if you loot them properly.
>>
>>334413938
>They don't scale with NG+. There's also pretty much zero farming if you loot them properly.
I know, there's no challange and that's what bores me the most, and i have to search all the paths to find enough materials, which makes this even worse
>>
>>334414101
>there's no challange
They're really hard once you get down to depth 4-5. Most people consider Chalices the hardest content in any Souls game.
> i have to search all the paths to find enough materials
No you don't. You just have to loot most of the side areas. Every side area will have a large chest in it. If you loot all the large chests, you really don't need to farm.

You're missing out on unique enemies, great bossfights and the opportunity to engage with the hardest content in the history of the series with FRC Root Dungeons.
>>
>>334413356
You shouldn't look to external websites to track that kind of stuff.

Looking on the PS4 itself, it shows that only 8.6% of people beat Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen.

13.7% of owners let Gherman take their life
18.8% of owners became the new Gherman
19.8% of owners became a squid now

So less than 20% finished the game.
7.1% got the Platinum
36% got to Cainhurst
30% got to Upper Cathedral Ward
63% killed Gascoigne
50% killed Amelia
45% killed Shadows
42% killed Rom
38% beat One Reborn
25% managed to beat Ebrietas
>>
>>334414406
Even worse.

I'll never ever hate on Fromsoft for putting that stuff in the chalices though. Having to earn your extra lore/content/secret bosses is the right way to do it.
>>
>>334413356
>>Only 25% ever fought Queen Yharnam
When your reward for slogging through hours of tedious copy paste dungeons is fighting one of the worst bosses the entire series has to offer, I can understand why only a quarter of players would even bother.
>>
>>334413356
I'm sorry that not everyone has enough time to beat the same shitty game 20 times over like you lifeless neets. Some of us actually have jobs and commitments.
>>
>>334414331
Yeah i know they're the hardest areas, but if only i could get out of the damn pthumeru chalices i could enjoy them
>>
>>334414406
>63% killed Gascoigne
>Over 1/3 of the people that bought bloodborne didn't even beat the first essential boss
>>
>>334414719
And remember it's sold more than a million copies.

A lot of people backed the fuck down
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.