[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best Sega console?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: sega.jpg (25 KB, 1024x165) Image search: [Google]
sega.jpg
25 KB, 1024x165
What is the best Sega console?
>>
File: Sega_Saturn_render.png (125 KB, 500x1150) Image search: [Google]
Sega_Saturn_render.png
125 KB, 500x1150
>>334411841
Noire of course.
>>
>>334411841
All are great. Even the MS, although Nintendofags will try to tell you that it was shit.
>>
>>334411841
Each had their charm, but my vote is for the genesis. It had a good selection of classics and was able to dethrone nintendo for a time. The Dreamcast had the best fighters, and the Saturn has more overlooked gems than any of them, but the genesis has Gunstar Heroes, and that alone is enough for me.
>>
>>334411841

What sega console has less violent games, and more games for all ages and for all audiences?
>>
>>334412479
>All are great. Even the MS, although Nintendofags will try to tell you that it was shit.
This. There are great games on all the consoles picture above. Arguably the Saturn had the weakest catalogue, but then, all early 3D games were fucking terrible.
>>
Sega was always ahead of its time
>>
>>334411841
Genesis/Megadrive>Dreamcast>Saturn>Master System.
>>
>>334414998
No bro, the Saturn had a better catalog than the Master System and arguably even a better one than the DC. In particular if you have access to Japanese exclusives.
>>
>>334413721
probably genesis
>>
>>334415306
And. What games for all age groups recommend me for sega genesis?
>>
>>334415238
this.
>>
>>334411841
Grew up on the Genesis (and 32X, where I had a whopping 2 games for it, Doom and Virtua Fighter), but DC wins it for me. So many great games across all genres and some weird and trippy ones like Seaman and Rez.
>>
>>334415429
Sonic 1-3 + Sonic & Knuckles
Soleil
Ristar
Micro Machines

These come to mind right away.
>>
>>334415895

Blue Stinger was fucking awful
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.