[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DaSIII is literally Bloodborne with a Dark Souls skin Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 24184609958083.jpg (200 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
24184609958083.jpg
200 KB, 1280x720
>DaSIII is literally Bloodborne with a Dark Souls skin

Why is this allowed?
>>
>saying that like it's a bad thing
kek, poor psfriend is sad that his exclusive got lowkey ported to all platforms
>>
>>334411471
Is it better than Dark "Artificial Difficulty" Souls 1?
>>
>>334412580
its worse since the bosses dont stop hitting ever after youre staggered and cant roll
>>
>>334411471
The bloodborne engine is good? Reinventing the wheel is why dark souls II is dogshit?
Dont fix what aint broken?
>>
>>334412580
In a well thought out and honest response, git gud
>>
>>334411471
C Team had to work on this one
>>
>>334411471
because thats what it needed to be really good.
>>
>>334411471
>Why is this allowed?
Because they learned how to do next gen with Bloodborne.

Honestly though, it's not that similar, there's just lots of reused assets and a stronger gothic aesthetic to some of the level design. DaS3 is more of a Demon's Souls influenced experience and less of a Bloodborne one.
>>
>>334412694
/thread
>>
>Some retard posts his shit opinion about a game he's never played.

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>334411471
To be honest, there probably wasn't enough development time, and they already had their next gen engine running from bloodborne. It sucks because all the enemies are designed for a faster and more agile player, but it doesn't work for the way Dark Souls handles player movement.
>>
>>334413128
>>334413128
>It sucks because all the enemies are designed for a faster and more agile player
The combat and gameplay is faster than it's ever been though.
> it doesn't work for the way Dark Souls handles player movement.
Literally git fucking gud.

Nothing upsets me more than people who blame the game for their own shortcomings.
>>
>>334412854

>Dat run speed
>Dat item pick up sound
>Dat big ass castle atmosphere in the beginning with surprise enemies
>All dem dragons

It really is, and I prefer it
>>
>>334411471
But it's the best souls game to date.

It has like twice the content of BB, is actually finished unlike DS, and isn't a piece of shit like DS2. With two or three DLCs and patches it will be far and away the GOAT.
>>
>>334411471
I'm disappointed with the R1 spam encouragement like in Bloodborne, otherwise 10/10 game
>>
>>334412580
No, its hit detection and reliance on stun locks for any sot of difficulty is about on par with 2.
>>
>>334411471

did you seriously expect miyazaki to hold back and not give ALL his fans the bloodborne exprience?
>>
>>334411471
>[shitty memetext opening line]
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>334413128
I like it, it adds to the challenge and doesn't seem too unforgiving despite the greater speed. Your roll is balling out of control in this game, too.

>>334411471
DS3>DS1>Bloodborne>DS2
And I loved Bloodborne and DS2.

DS3 just does everything right from all 3 other games. The level design and atmosphere of 1, the GOOD new mechanics introduced in 2, and the slick new engine of Bloodborne.
>>
>>334413643
>he thinks DaS3 is "the Bloodborne experience"
You literally couldn't be more wrong. There's no major commonalities outside of the obvious "Souls Game" traits.
>>
>>334413668
because mods dont give a shit about shitposting. its disgusting
>>
>>334411471
This sounds like literally everything I wanted.
>>
>>334411471
>DaSIII is literally Bloodborne with a Dark Souls skin

Except it has good MP and good weapons
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.