[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't be the only one who has started to almost exclusively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Fellow Kids.png (376 KB, 680x594) Image search: [Google]
Fellow Kids.png
376 KB, 680x594
I can't be the only one who has started to almost exclusively buy games digitally, right?
>>
The last time I bought a physical game must have been before 2010
>>
>>334409485
have fun contributing to the downfall of the industry and being a living sack of shit.
>>
>>334409608
Do you ever feel "guilty" that you don't own physical games?

the past year or two years I've bought more games digitally than physically, but I feel like I miss out on something.

Or feel anxious I'll lose all my games tied to a virtual account.
>>
>>334409485
I rebought the mass effect trilogy digitally, it's convenient but there's always the chance my hard drive will fail.
>>
>>334409716
>Do you ever feel "guilty" that you don't own physical games?
No

>Or feel anxious I'll lose all my games tied to a virtual account.
So? If that ever happens, you torrent them.
>>
I only buy games when I can get them half off
>>
>>334409485
My WiiU has a shitty hard drive and I don't want to buy an external drive for more games so I do get all my WiiU games physically. Although there are plenty of digital downloads I want on the WiiU. Like is Metroid Prime trilogy worth it?
>>
>>334409485
When everything made a move to digital distribution I made the move to piracy.
>>
>>334409485
>I can't be the only one who has started to almost exclusively buy games digitally, right?

That's me.
>>
I prefer it to buying physical honestly.
>>
>>334409485
The last two games I bought physically did not work
Far Cry Blood Dragon and some old RTS
The Far Cry code doesn't work on Uplay and the RTS won't start no matter what I do
rip 6€ I spend on these two games
>>
>>334409704
Please explain because that is one of the most retarded things I have ever heard.

Kill yourself. Maybe the parents will finally be happy.
>>
I honestly hate when a game is digital. Doesn't feel like I really own it. That's not a DRM thing either, it just feels that way. I like having that shit on my shelf to see, even if i have to pay more for it.

Though I have autism so take that as you will.
>>
I got Civ: BE physically because it was cheaper than the digital version on Amazon and I had a load of Amazon credit I was trying to use up.

I didn't actually use the disc though, I just got the code from inside the box and redeemed that on Steam.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.