[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PC GAMES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.png (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
22 KB, 300x300
So I got a bit over $20 on my steam acc and im looking to buy a game that I wont get tired of within a week. Suggestions? pls halp
>>
Bad Rats
>>
>>334407185
Cook, Serve, Delicious
>>
I'd say Insurgency, but it's full price at $15 right now. It's on sale elsewhere, but it goes on sale on Steam pretty often.
>>
Stardew Valley is a fun time sink.
>>
>>334407185
superhot
>>
>>334407185
devil daggers

one finger death punch

both cost 5 bucks
>>
>>334407921
>devil daggers
Good fucking taste, anon. That's my jam atm.
>>
>>334407185
CS:GO
Dark Souls
Rocket League
>>
>>334407185
Factorio, the week will pass by before you know it
>>
Mount & Blade: Warband.
>>
Dark Souls
>>
Debating on mount & blade, Rocket League, and Devil Daggers. Halp >:o
>>
>>334407185
Stardew Valley if you're into that sort of genre.

Otherwise maybe get a smaller bundle of older games you would enjoy?
>>
The great thing about PC is you have the option to pirate what you want
I suggest you buy Dark Souls, download Team Fortress 2 (it's free)
>>
>>334410005
I know Mount and Blade Warband is good and has lots of modding potential, never tried the other ones
>>
>>334410005
Unless you can't handle unpolished games, Mount & Blade easily. Has both SP and MP and shitloads of mods.
>>
>>334407632
honestly though, superhot is too expensive for the time you put into it, i beat the "story" mode in about 4-5 hours and the endless challenges while,fun got repetitive real quick
>>
VTM:B is on sale for 5 bucks.
Git it faggot
>>
>>334407632
hahaa
no
>>
>>334410005
M&B: awesome and unique game but you have to look past the poor graphics, UI and ergonomy in general, also you absolutely need a mod, native is really outdated
RL: fun at first, gets very frustrating very fast, the learning curve is extremely steep, and you have to accept getting stomped a lot in you first 300 hours or so
No idea what Devil Daggers is.
I would really recommend considering Binding Of Isaac Rebirth along with its Afterbirth expansion if you haven't already.
>>
darrk siders its like 5 dollars for both
>>
Enter the Gungeon if you like shit like nuclear throne or isaac. It lacks the diversity of items that Isaac has, but it's core gameplay is loads better.
>>
>>334407185
Mount and Blade warband
Heros of Might and Magic 5 or 3
Counter Strike GO
Dark Souls, Prepare to Die edition
Killing Floor
Literally any Civilization game
>>
File: 1459558599431.png (248 KB, 1280x1395) Image search: [Google]
1459558599431.png
248 KB, 1280x1395
>>334407185
The culling is fun. Check out some gameplay before,you purchase it. Warning it is an early access,game. 15 bucks
>>
>>334412420
literally my wishlist
too bad i cannot aford any of it atm.
>>
fuck you faggit pussy bitch suck me uuuuuup
>>
>>334407185

Binding of Isaac
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.