[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Firewatch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
You guys didn't like this "game", right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqbvWoAFsQ8
>>
I wanted to play as a park ranger who has spooky adventures. What I got was bitchy teens with linear exploration and narrative
>>
>>334407151
>its a "look! walking simulators exist and don't appeal to real gamers, laugh at them with me!" thread
Why exactly did you make this thread. No really, is it some automated system? We know walking simulators are retarded and only appeal to a small demographic of turbo casuals. There isn't anything to discuss except trolls who enter the thread and circle jerking over how shit walking simulators are.
>>
>>334407151
It was ok. I expected something a little more grimdark for an M game but I'd be lying if I said my overall experience was negative.

The ending was expected, dull and uneventful.
>>
I went in with low expectations for a 2deep4u walking simulator and I didn't even get that. A dumb fucking twist ending that somehow managed to be "unexpected" in the most disappointingly expected way possible.
Also, fuck anyone who praises the voice acting in this game. Whenever I heard the lady speak all I could hear is some voice actress cunt doing her le acting voice in some recording booth somewhere.

btw, please don't post shitty youtube e-celebs on /v/.
>>
>Literally no plot outside of justaprankbrah
>>
>>334407151
I do actually, it was pretty fun.
>>
Gone Homo was genuinely 10 times better than this piece of shit
>>
It was fun™
>>
>>334407151
was really expecting some spooks, there was even set-up for some great ones but all i got were dumb teenagers, a lying woman and an even dumber guy who didn't have the good sense to give his son a proper funeral
>>
File: 1460705706327.gif (974 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1460705706327.gif
974 KB, 500x281
Even comparing it to other walking simulators I thought it was boring as fuck. The Magic Circle at least had something going on for it through its pretentiousness but Firewatch didn't even have that. I think Stanley Parable was also a much beteter game then firewatch.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.