[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this as good as it looks? Is it worth it at 50% off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Is this as good as it looks? Is it worth it at 50% off?
>>
I'd would also like to know.
>>
Yes.
>>
well made, very fun, a bit short
>>
>>334404474
Really flashy looking moves. Very satisfying.
>>
>>334404474
It's another budget Platinum title.

Make of that what you will It's ok
>>
>>334404474
Do you like Bayonetta/DMC3/4?

Do you like G1 Transformers unironically?

If yes to both, you'll love it.
If yes to one, maybe.
If no to both move along, friend.
>>
Shortness sounds like the only real concern for me, I guess at sale price it's not so bad. Does it have replay value?
>>
>>334405297
each character is unique enough, but most of the replay value comes from harder difficulties
so yes, if you're into that
>>
>>334404784
>>334404474

It's my favorite Transformers game, I recommend it.
>>
It's a Platinum game, so it's only 3 hours long, shallow, and no replay value beyond autists who think there's any point or merit to "mastering" simplistic combat systems. Also, very bland and repetitive missions and environments. It's essentially the same as their Legend of Korra game. That said, if you're a Transformers fan, all the voice actors of the original came back and it looks just like an episode of the cartoon, so that might be worth it alone for you.
>>
At half price, I would say so if you really dig transformers
>>
It looks good, just probably not as good as War for & Fall of Cybertron
>>
hell yeah. i recommend doing a gun only run after finishing the game. the shooting is surprisingly smooth.
>>
It has shitton of fun boss battles and the extra modes have even more boss battles.
And like most platinum games a great soundtrack to go with the boss battles.
>>
File: Sixshot.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Sixshot.webm
3 MB, 640x480
If there's ever another game it needs Sixshot.
>>
>>334404474
Yes.
People say lel 5 hours, but I played it for at least 30. Definitely get it if it's 50% off
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.