[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, so Paradox actually bought White Wolf ? Why I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Wait, so Paradox actually bought White Wolf ?

Why I've heard about it only now?

Why isn't it happening ?
>>
File: Interesting Massage.gif (2 MB, 484x480) Image search: [Google]
Interesting Massage.gif
2 MB, 484x480
>>
Have any vidya based on White Wolf properties ever been financially successful?
>>
People are excited about Paradox's games?
>>
>>334400834

Mount & Blade was originally launched by Paradox

>>334400782

But nowadays vidya is almost the eightieth art! And EVERYONE loves VTMB. That should be a clue...
>>
>>334400652
>>334399614

Well. Now that Jeanette has been posted, I hav to fap.

Does anyone have ANY fucking SFM vampire the masquerades shit?
>>
>>334400834
Stellaris looks pretty cool man
>>
>>334399614
>Why I've heard about it only now?
becaus you was too busy sucking cocks
>>
>>334400782
There's only been two of them you idiot.
>>
>>334400834
one of the few devs I dont feel bad about pirating
>>
>>334400834
No, but they like them.
They are like Tea.
>>
When it became apparent that CCP won't finish the project successfully, Paradox swooped in and bought out the IP.

Now they are in collaboration with White Wolf writers to produce the long awated VtM game. I think it's going to be an MMO one, as originally planned.
>>
>>334402025
Hunter: The Reckoning were successful
>>
File: martyr.jpg (340 KB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
martyr.jpg
340 KB, 3300x2550
>>
>>334402164
>Now they are in collaboration with White Wolf writers to produce the long awated VtM game. I think it's going to be an MMO one, as originally planned.

Source?
>>
>>334402164
They do have the assets, but I doubt it is going to be a MMO, the setting doesn't lend itself to it.
>>
>>334404023
>>334403658
They've acquired the source code and the material done by CCP. I don't know how far were they in production (lying faggots told everyone there were almost over) but I guess they can use this material for whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>334404340
they only showed off cosmetic shit like character appearance. might be able to sell it using that, but it's worthless for game play.
>>
>>334404023
I disagree. I read the manual they gave to alpha players and it seemed they had it all figured out.
>>
>>334401780
yeah
>>
>>334399614
It is happening, just don't expect anything big to be announced for like a year
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.