[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is Konami going to treat this with respect again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Incoming Game.jpg (7 KB, 360x112) Image search: [Google]
Incoming Game.jpg
7 KB, 360x112
Ok, pathetic faggots. I want to know your predictions about this in which respects to setting, characters, story, gameplay, platform, graphics and release date NOW.
>>
When is Konami going to treat anything with respect again?

The best part is, if you were a Gradius fan, you most likely saw the pachinko shit coming years ago when they did Otomedius then a Gradius slot machine.
>>
>>334397545
Konami is done with traditional gaming. It's time to move on. Kojima's got his own studio now and Igarashi has Bloodstained in the works.

It's a shame, since so many of my favorite franchises came from Konami, but it's not like it was a surprise. It was a pretty gradual transition, and by the time all the drama broke out last year most of their IPs had been long dead.
>>
>>334397545
Never again like everything else they own.
>>
File: Wingnut.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Wingnut.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>334397545
>you will never get to play Castlevania 2095 because Konami incompetence.
>>
>>334397637
Where's my moe Castlevania?
>>
>>334398816
I'm still waiting on my 1999 game starring the only successful Belmont.
>>
>The no contra in sight at all.
They teased it years ago but now konami is dead as fuck.
>>
>>334399742
They announced a mobile game some time ago :^)
>>
>>334400039
Eughhh
>>
Simple:

Make a Castlevania game in the same style of Dark Souls. They already have identical gothic horror lore and setting. Just add in whips and added difficulty and bam
>>
>>334400582
>implying a whip will ever not control like ass in 3d
>>
>>334400582
Dark Souls doesn't have platforming though.
>>
>>334400582

Also stop making shitty irrelevent handheld games and the weeb anime shit
>>
>>334400582
This would work as long as they don't try to be a DMC clone again
>>
>>334400726

>Lament of Innocence
>>
>>334400726
Threaded Cane worked fine in Bloodborne.
>>
>>334400778
But Rondo of Blood was great.
>>
>konami
Never again
>>
File: igarashi.jpg (183 KB, 787x449) Image search: [Google]
igarashi.jpg
183 KB, 787x449
>>334397545
>>
>>334397545
I never played any of this games. Where should I begin? Playing on PC is a big preference
>>
>>334400582
Fuck you.
>>
>>334401297
You can emulate pretty every game in the series and it's not like story is important. Just pick whatever se em interesting or start from the first one.
>>
>>334401297
Emulate Rondo of Blood and stay away from Castlevania X
>>
>>334401515
>Dracula X is bad
When will this meme end?
>>
>>334401515
But anon, Castlevania X is a much better game than RoB. Rondo is just too easy and boring.
>>
It fucking died the minute Iga left Konami and got turned to pachinko. RIP in peace
>>
>>334401297
Important thing to remember about Castlevania is it's separated into different genres, mainly platformers, metroidvanias, and a couple 3D action games (Not sure if any of the 3D games are worth playing, though, I've skipped most of em)

For the classic platformers IV is one of the easiest so it might be good for beginners. III and Rondo of Blood are really good, too. Just avoid II at all costs. The metroidvania games are mostly pretty similar so you can jump in wherever, Symphony of the Night was the first so it's a good choice. The DS games are also pretty strong.

Most of em can be very easily emulated.
>>
>>334401720
It died when Igarashi changed the series from a hardcore platformer to a Metroid RPG, and all the millennial casuals that ate it up began thinking Castlevania should have stats and drops and turned their nose up from the much more challenging, interesting classic formula.
>>
Never because muh tal gear
>>
pachinko
pachinko
pachinkoooooo
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.