[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some PR person in the Fallout General leaked some information
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Far Harbor.jpg (29 KB, 270x344) Image search: [Google]
Far Harbor.jpg
29 KB, 270x344
Some PR person in the Fallout General leaked some information about Far Harbor - screen shot this shit before they take it down.

>The DLC kicks off because Kellogg starts to assume control over Nick Valentines mind.

>By filling in gaps with false memories and fake history, Kellogg leads the SS on a chase across the new land taking him/her on a journey involving mutant deathclaws, new factions, and the return of characters from other games.

>Their are new weapons, both guns and melee including axes and a special auto-harpoon heavy gun. Their is underwater content that starts by entering a vault on land based on the coast that gradually extends underwater the deeper you go - similar to the hallways in Bioshock.

>New factions include "pirate" raiders, a colony of Synths that have been biding their time in efforts to attack the Commonwealth in retaliation regardless of your chosen ending, and the Children of Atom lead by scientists who've explored bio-engineering and eventually leads to the mutated deathclaws.

>That's all I'm able to post right now, believe it or not I don't care either way. I'm involved in media relations in an effort to construct the PR around the DLC release.
>>
>Besides the auto harpoon-gun, their are both more "realistic" and "silly" guns. A missile launcher that explodes into a radiation cluster bomb and proper muskets hidden in an old bunker. I didn't get a good ear into what else is being released.
>>
>Solo DLC until the last act
>>
Who cares
>>
>>334386098
And how are we supposed to believe this is real?

Sounds cool as fuck though
>>
>>334386098
Sounds cool OP. I was expecting Fallout at sea by the picture tho.
>>
>>334386098
Any more leaks? I swear this viral leak shit is getting more common every day
>>
>>334386098
>return of characters from other games.

How does that work? Who can be returning?
>>
>>334386098
>add shit based around water
>on an engine that cant even do fucking waves
>>
File: 1424044571872.gif (1 MB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1424044571872.gif
1 MB, 160x160
>>334386098
>screen shot this shit before they take it down.
>That's all I'm able to post right now, believe it or not I don't care either way. I'm involved in media relations in an effort to construct the PR around the DLC release.

Fake and gay.
>>
>>334386098
The harpoon gun was found in the game files unfinished.
>>
>>334386098
sounds too good to be true. fake.
>>
>>334386885
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpvS6izH47Q

Gee I dunno
>>
>>334387692
thats probably why its underwater not on surface.
>>
>>334386098
>Synths that have been biding their time in efforts to attack the Commonwealth in retaliation regardless of your chosen ending

Believable
>>
File: Lying Mongoose.png (277 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
Lying Mongoose.png
277 KB, 500x494
>>334386098
>WE BIOSHOCK NOW

Todd, Todd Todd...
>>
>>334388401
Look at the way combat works in Skyrim: magic in one hand, weapon in the other. He loved Bioshock.
>>
>>334386098
>The DLC kicks off because Kellogg starts to assume control over Nick Valentines mind.

Ya blew it. Stopped reading there.

>there are still autists who try to fake "leaks" on 4chan
>>
>>334386098
>implying it won't be point lookout v2.0 with retarded bulletsponge swampfolk

kek'd desu.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.