[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We act like it's 2025 /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11
File: 1459966949180.jpg (74 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1459966949180.jpg
74 KB, 750x750
>>
>>334383736
The new sit in a darkened room game is the shit!
Thank god we removed guns gender sex and action from games
>>
Oh boy MGS 9 is so much fun
Reminder when we praised the hack Kojima ?
yeah MGS is soo much better without him
i heard hes making the next Knack game ?
>>
File: 143.png (1 MB, 1270x1920) Image search: [Google]
143.png
1 MB, 1270x1920
Trump supporter should jump in front of a train
>>
>>334383871
>implying the darkness of the room doesn't reinforce negative racial stereotypes
To the reeducation ministry with you!
>>
>>334383736
Man, vidya is so shit now. I wish I could go back to the golden age 10 years ago.
>>
>>334383736
Anybody else here getting sick about their parents whining about something called Half Life 3. I think it's some old timey game like call of duty.
>>
>>334383736
What the fucking fuck are you guys doing shitposting here? Don't you have better things to do in the middle of WWIII? How is this site up anyway?
>>
I've been browsing /v/ for 20 years and it still sucks.
>>
I'm gonna give /v/ one more year before I quit
>>
File: Loss.jpg (116 KB, 529x669) Image search: [Google]
Loss.jpg
116 KB, 529x669
LOL
>>
>>334383984
edgy
>>
Man, these new games suck. I prefer the old games, like Titanfall and Battlefront. Games these days are so much worse.
>>
File: 3.jpg (782 KB, 1192x1312) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
782 KB, 1192x1312
>>334384197
Build a wall and jump off it
>>
File: 1459626652860.jpg (248 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1459626652860.jpg
248 KB, 1600x1600
>>334383984
W...why would you say that about our emperor anon? I thought it was confirmed literally everyone liked him after he got 100% of the vote last election
>>
>>334384001
>racial stereotypes
>implying there is something like race
back to XXI age, will you?
>>
>There are people on /v/ right now that prefer Modern Warfare 8 to Black Ops 5

Plebs. Get some taste
>>
>>334384279
im left wing and you neo-liberals who tell people to kill themselves because they have a different political belief than you should stop
>>
I miss Consoles.
>>
File: 1460233525901.jpg (65 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1460233525901.jpg
65 KB, 550x512
tfw still waiting for Half Life 3
>>
I miss Sony. That DNA check before you booted up the PS5 via anal probe verification really was a step too far, even with all the shilling that it "Wasn't too painful" and "You should be grateful for the weeb games even when the waifus have mandatory burkas" from the Sony defense force.

Amazed people bought it just to watch Uncharted 6: A Thief's Revalation though. Turned out the real treasure was that Nathan Drake really wanted to be a woman all along. The endorsement from grand Xir emporer Hillary must have helped.
>>
>>334383736
>Harrison Ford is dead

RIP greatest video game VA
>>
Hey guys, DS3 on PC got a patch today that fixes the framerate and crashing issues!
>>
>>334383736
>walk down to the Gamestop
>this huge bulky black carbon-fiber cyborg is infront of me in line
>he's ordering his boxed copy of cd-key for Candy Crush Saga Unlimited Forever
>can't help myself but to call him a casual
>he's visibly flustered by my presence, asks "what's that smell"
>I pretend like I'm not there
>he gives me that stare with his 6 robotic eyes
>he can see that I pissed myself
>he smirks at me, laughs and walks off
>I pick up my copy of Call of Duty and run out
>wait till my mom's boyfriend picks me up in his i4 ecoboost Mustang

Damn, I remember when games used to be good, like MW3, BF4 and Halo 5, those games had a soul and passion.
>>
Boy, getting those brain augments VOTE HILLARY 2K25 was the best decision I've ever BUY APPLE PRODUCTS taken.
I can think more clearly, play games just by thinking about it, and even DRINK NATUREFRESH MILK all day. I feel stronger. I feel freer.
>>
>>334384319
>modern warfare
Anon, that stopped with MW3. Maybe you should actually know what you're talking about before you post
>>
>There are Moonrace posting on /v/ RIGHT NOW
WE GET IT YOU'VE DECLARED INDEPENDENCE FROM THE EARTH JUST STOP SHITPOSTING ALREADY YOU FUCKING MOONIES
>>
This is going to be the year for Linux gaming! Just you wait!
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 145x112) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 145x112
Who here still /hype/ for Mother 3 in U.S.?
>>
>Fucking martians joining earth servers
Fuck MRs and their 12 minute lag, even neo-zimbabwe can't fucking stand them
>>
File: Hello_V.png (120 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Hello_V.png
120 KB, 360x240
Have you guys bought TES 8 yet? Don't forget to get the season pass
>>
PS5 HAS NO GAMES
>>
Oh man, I'm so fucking hyped for The Last Guardian!
>>
Sup /v/, i'm going to Mars permenantly and I need good games to play.
>>
Sergei was right, STALKER 2 was an utter mistake. Why didn't we listen.
>>
>there are people on /v/ RIGHT NOW that weren't birthed in a real vagina
>>
Any country still accepting refugees? Brazil is completely destroyed and I need a place to live.

Help.
>>
Mgs6 fucking blows, what a huge disappointment and blunder. V was so much better.
>>
>tfw no gf
>>
>>334384696
>moonies
>independence

Wew lad
>>
Who the hell is this moot everyone is going on about? What does he have to do with video games?
>>
>>334384960
Just pirate one dude
>>
File: 1.jpg (160 KB, 742x735) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
160 KB, 742x735
>>334384283
Hes a stupid piece of shit
>>
>>334384149
It's been almost 20 years and still I laugh at this shit. they weren't lying when they said we'll be here forever ;_;
>>
>>334385058
But anon the national debt is almost gone, maybe if you got some real skills you wouldn't have to blame trump for your short coming.
>>
So I looked back on the archives to posts from old /v/ and jesus christ it's embarrassing. People fighting over which console they prefer like rabid fanboys, everyone calling each other a cuckold for seemingly no reason, shitposting with an image of a monkey from Donkey Kong 64. I can't believe I used to browse that place during then, I'm cringing so hard right now
>>
>>334385340
XE
>>
I'm fucking dead.
>>
I really dodged a bullet in 2023 by crossdressing before the castration squad came around. Who would have thought identifying as a man would have been made illegal?
Either way I'm having lots of fun with the DayZ alpha.
>>
Hello Earthlings, my name is Mbembe-2799x.

I’m a 27 year old African Gliesiophile (species traitor for you Earth people). I draw Holograms and Space stations on my retinal microcomputer, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior extraterrestrial games. (Space invaders, Polybius, Destroy all humans series)

I train with my death ray every day, this superior weapon can blast clean through steel because it outputs over a thousand watts, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my beam weapon license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Gliesian fluently, both Zeromar and the Xvbncle dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Gliesian history and their invader code, which I follow 100%

When I get my interstellar visa, I am moving to Gliese-323 to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an anal prober for invasions squad 23 or a radio wave hunter!

I own several, space suitd, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Gliese, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Gliesian as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck on Gliese!
>>
>>334385927
>being a gaynigger from outer space
>>
I'm so bored of VR
when will this meme die so I can have games beamed directly to my brain

also
http://strawpoll.me/7378572
>>
>>334385103
I still don't get it
>>
C-capcom will finally put Monhun on a console, you'll see...
Anytime now...
>>
File: 1423706672414.gif (775 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1423706672414.gif
775 KB, 500x281
>There are people on /v/ who actually think augmentations are evil, corporate conspiracies to control you

Have fun with your sub-100 year lifespan and useless, weak flesh limbs, faggots.
>>
>>334386270
>neo-neo/v/
>>
>>334386290
Have you had a chance to play MH7P Ultra edition yet The Rajang tutorial level was a great way to warm up
>>
>>334383736
Kojima's new franchise flopped.

Are you guys finally going to admit that he's a hack?
>>
>>334386353
Exactly, augments are perfectly fine if you just jailbreak and load them with custom linux kernals and stop the mandatory check-in.

Any 12 year old with a youtube connection can fix your augments.
>>
>>334386947
>flopped

define: flopped in 2025
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.