[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they ever come back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Sega_logo-6.png (30 KB, 1070x800) Image search: [Google]
Sega_logo-6.png
30 KB, 1070x800
Will they ever come back?
>>
>>334378286
Unfortunately, they won't.
>>
No, they'll just continue to fuck over the companies they own, eg Relic and Creative Assembly
>>
>>334378286
whats "Sega"?
>>
You still publish games you little nigger.
>>
Wasn't Sega rated the number one publisher for 2015?
>>
>>334378286
To come back you first have to go somewhere.
>>
they're already ruined my favourite vidya series so I hope they go out of business
>>
Sega is living off of Atlus and the JRPG community to stay alive.
>>
>>334378615
no
>>
>>334378286
I kinda feel like they are back. We're getting Yakuzas again, and 7th Dragon looks fun too. These are re-release but I'm also hyped for their 3D Classics Collection/Valkyria Chronicles Remaster. They also haven't messed with Atlus from what I've seen.

I'm not saying I don't want more than this, but it's a step in the right direction from a few years ago
>>
>>334378824
Yes. He had the highest rates on Metacritic among all publishers.
>>
Yuji Naka is back he's working on Sonic Adventure 3 right now and Sakaguchi as back at Square in pre-production to direct FFXVI
>>
Sega is pretty popular in Japan, if anything they probably release more Japan only games than Namco Bandai.
>>
>>334378968
source?
>>
>>334379107
Not really, they sell even less than Koei Tecmo.
One thing that keep them alive is literal meme games.

Sorry but I wouldn't be proud of Sega for being known for games like love live or miku hatsune.
>>
>>334378881
>We're getting Yakuzas again
That's the only dev team they have left really, out of the 8 or so divisions they used to have.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.