[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wii U selects
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: selects.jpg (173 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
selects.jpg
173 KB, 1000x500
Reminder that today is the release date of the Wii U selects line.

Which games are you going to get, fellow Europeans? I got my Wii U only a couple of weeks ago, so I don't own any of these games yet. I'll eventually probably going to get them all except for that Lego game. But at first I'm going to pick up NSMB, I guess.
>>
>>334377964
Lego GTA anygud?
desu I've waited this long, I'll just keep waiting for 5.5 hack
>>
I wish burgerland got NSMBU instead of SM3DW.
>>
eeh, I only don't have Lego and Wii Party.

>>334379008
What else do burgers get?
>>
>Tropical Dong
Already have that one.

>Lego City
Not interested in Lego.

>NSMB U
>NSMB

>Nintendo Land
No.

>Zelda: WW HD
Already have that one.

>Wii Party U
No.
>>
>>334379169
>>Nintendo Land
>No.

Nintendo Land is a great party game, mate. I've played it with friends before and couldn't stop laughing. But you can still get the normal version for pretty cheap.
>>
>>334378164
Not really. The story is good, but the core gameplay is average, and the driving is far too floaty.
>>
File: wii u.jpg (66 KB, 640x402) Image search: [Google]
wii u.jpg
66 KB, 640x402
>>334379118

I thought pic related was for all regions, but either OP's pic shows a second wave of nintendo selects, or this is in fact just an NA pic
>>
>>334379118
For Wii U
Pikmin 3
SM3DW
NES remix
Dong Freeze
>>
>>334379295
I don't have friends who like party games, though.
>>
>>334379389
That's for USA/Canada.
>>
File: Surely you jestin.png (20 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
Surely you jestin.png
20 KB, 400x425
>>334377964
Most of these are 10-12 pound on ebay and amazon, who the fuck do they think they're fooling with this?
>>
>>334379389
NES Remix Wii U was never even released as retail in Europe.

And Pikmin 3 is already cheap to pickup here.
>>
>>334379467
NSMBU sure as hell isn't. It has become extermely expensive, which is especially true for the Luigi U bundle. So I'm glad that it is getting a cheap re-release.
>>
>>334377964
Get Dong Freeze first. Best 2D platformer in a long, long time.

>>334379008
3D World is a better game.
>>
>>334379428
Your friends sound fucking boring.
>>
>>334379716
They are.
>>
>>334379638
I know that it's better but 3DW was bundled with the wii u for a long ass time, so I already have it. Meanwhile, I'd rather not drop 60 bucks for NSMBU.
>>
>>334379008
European here that feels exactly the other way round.
Wished we'd gotten SM3DW as part of that campaign.
>>
>>334381217
Why? New copies of 3D World are like 40€, while NSMBU + Luigi U would have cost you like 70-80€.
>>
>>334381450
I hadn't checked prices.

I'm assuming they'd drop either way, if SM3DW was included, though.
>>
>>334379169
NSMBU is really good if you can get over the name

It's like a proper sequel to SMW
>>
>>334379169
NSMBU is actually good anon. Music and graphical style aside, it is a very fun, varied and well made 2D platformer. Not better than tropical dong, which you already have, but definitely better than SMW. At least gameplay wise.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.