[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was the first game(s) you ever bought on steam? do you even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: steamlibrary.jpg (45 KB, 1012x151) Image search: [Google]
steamlibrary.jpg
45 KB, 1012x151
what was the first game(s) you ever bought on steam? do you even remember anymore?
>>
HuniePop
>>
memerlands part deux
>>
>>334377419
cs 1.6
>>
Rock of Ages. I wanted to buy something cheap to see how it worked.
>>
Half life 2
>>
Orange Box for green stream
>>
CS 1.6

except I bought it physical
>>
I don't play on steam since console gaming is the true gamer's way. The video game industry revolves around console generations, you can have the most powerful PC in the world but if the games were designed for consoles they're only going to look slightly better on PC.
>>
I think it was Portal 2
>>
>>334377419
CS 1.6 but i lost my very first steam account

then i've been using the same one i made when i bought the orange box.
>>
>>334377419
First game ever was Red Orchestra when the developer gave up some copies for free. Then probably an old humble bundle and cheap games. First real full price purchase was MGSV. Never again though. First burn, last burn.
>>
Remember WON network?
>>
>>334380667

Graphics are the least important part of any game, get your priorities straight. You can play more genres from more eras on a PC than you can on a console. Sure it looks nice, but I want to play Space Sims and RTS and 4x games and Stalker. Console won't let me do any of that
>>
Castle Crashers.
>>
>>334377419
Dark Souls
>>
>>334377419

Activated the orange box
>>
Fallout:New Vegas with all the dlc
>>
first game was activating halflife/cs/tfc etc from box copy. who september 2003 here?

first game actually bought through steam probably hl2
>>
>>334377419
cs source
>>
>>334377419
CS source
>>
>>334377419
First games tied to my steam account came from an activated physical purchase of the Orange Box.

My first digital purchase on Steam was Mount & Blade: Warband.
>>
>>334377419
half-life
>>
>>334377419
orange box
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.