[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Commonwealth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ScreenShot26.jpg (489 KB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot26.jpg
489 KB, 1080x608
If you woke up in The Commonwealth of Fallout 4 wearing rags, what would you do?

I bet you wouldn't go out adventuring like in the games but live a boring life in one of the settlements.

Everybody is crying for more extreme survival modes but in the end it would just be you sitting at a settlement farming turnips and being too scared to even go out.
>>
real life doesn't have save states or resets
>>
I'd go find the Institute, given the fact that I just magically woke up in The Commonwealth with no signs of radiation whatsoever
>>
Shut off the game and play something better.
>>
>>334375864
You seem to be incapable of understanding the difference between video games and real life, anon, and it has flawed your argument and reasoning
>>
>>334378336
You spergs want vidya games to be realistic.
>>
>>334378437
Not to the point where I die of malnutrition and implement
>>
>>334375864
Immediately solve all the problems because I'm the only person in the world who isn't a total retard
>>
>>334378685
>die to feral molerat
>>
>>334375864
No retard
I have vats
I have stats
I have quicksave
I am GOD
>>
>>334378437
Yes but when we die in game, we don't die in real life which is the caveat of your argument. In a realistic game we get to do what we want with the consequences not grounded in reality which means we get to try again. The environment is realistic and that's cool. You're just taking it way overboard like some idiot autist.
>>
File: Fallout4-2016-04-15-22-02-25-35.jpg (702 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4-2016-04-15-22-02-25-35.jpg
702 KB, 1024x640
Mass produce milk of human kindness
>>
>>334375864
All I want is a season pass refund so I can trade it in. Fucking can't believe I feel for the hype.
>>
>>334380769
Haven't bothered with Strong, hate super mutants.

Is the milk jizz?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.