[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Those people who talk about Brink but haven't played it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (26 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
26 KB, 460x215
Those people who talk about Brink but haven't played it.

Why are people who watch live streams allowed to post here?
>>
I played and liked it. Maybe the game itself wasn't so amazing, but I really fell in love with the setting.
>>
>>334375327
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs8lthv6dc4
>>
>>334375449
Yeah that still stands out to me as one of the neatest game openings.
>>
>>334375572
That it does.
>>
If the gunplay was better and, you couldn't pin people on their spawn, I feel like this would have been the spiritual successor to Timesplitters with the character designs. Add challenge maps and a better single player, this game would have been great.
>>
i liked everything about it except the fact that my friends didn't play it

:c
>>
>>334376143
Yeah, I remember that too, the guns were great. Maybe not in the actual gameplay department, but the look, sound and feel of them were all top quality.
>>
Brink came out back when justin tv instead of twitch was a thing so it's not like live streamers were as popular back them
>>
>>334376217
This
>>
idtech games run like ass if you have an AMD card. I tried it the first free weekend, at the time I had a nvidia card, the game ran fine; six months, a fried card and an equivalent AMD card later I bought it for scraps and I had so many problems and terrible framerate I had to put it down.
>>
>>334374775
Okay, as a guy who actually grinded to get every audio tape but didn't get the DLC, did I miss anything else or did I get the whole picture now?
>>
I remember there was a free weekend for it, it was one of the first free weekends on steam so absolutely everyone played it. A week later everyone was bore with the limited maps and went back to TF2 which was still in it's prime.

It was a fun game and you can see many aspects of it in their latest game, Dirty Bomb. Thankfully thats F2P and is worth giving a go.
>>
>>334376143
the game would have done much better if the parkour class wasn't locked at the start
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.