[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it be possible for me to run Fallout 4 over 20fps by tweaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: harold dead meme.jpg (90 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
harold dead meme.jpg
90 KB, 1366x768
Will it be possible for me to run Fallout 4 over 20fps by tweaking something in the ini files?
I have all the latest drivers and all the settings are set to the lowest.
Also inside the big city i get like 2fps. Seriously.
i3-550
Radeon HD 7770
4gb RAM
Windows 10
>>
>>334372926
>i3

There's your problem.

You have a toaster PC. I hope you didn't actually buy the game. If you did, refund and pirate it.
>>
OP you're just flat out not running that game well on your PC, .ini files won't help you there sorry mate.
>>
>>334373110
Too late. Bought it when it came out and played ~55 hours. But then i just couldn't stand the lag anymore. It sometimes literally takes 5 minutes to go into a new area.
>>
>>334372926
your i3 is one of the oldest variants and the 7770 is on its way out too.

Since the i3 is on 1156 your upgrade options are limited and you need to change the mobo as well. Its time for an upgrade or buy this game on console.
>>
>>334372926
Check the Nexus for performance mods. Things like ENBoost and Texture optimization help a hell of a lot.
>>
>>334372926
Even with good specs the game has shit optimization and lags like fuck in the cities
>>
>>334373571
This is something different. My screen was stuck in the same frame for over 2 minutes.
>>
Shit sucks anyway. Killed my interest in the franchise entirely.
>>
>>334373706
I think it's pretty fun. Made a swastika in my base thing.
>>
File: 1459712195059.jpg (30 KB, 456x402) Image search: [Google]
1459712195059.jpg
30 KB, 456x402
>>334372926
>Those shitty specs

Ha...
>>
>>334373706
Did you compare your specs to the ones in the steam store or wherever? Yours werent even close to minimal. I guess look for some optimization mods, downgrade mods, and better shadows. I heard shadows were a big issue iirc
>>
Just buy new MB and a new cpu
>>
>>334374024
Yes but those requirements are retarded. My friend doesn't have as good and he can play it with 50+ fps.
>>
>>334374072
Need more ram too to run it properly, 4 gigs aint shit
>>
>>334373386
JESUS.

Why would you waste so much time and money on such a shitty game? I mean if you could play it properly at at least 30 fps maybe I'd understand that you just have shit taste, but... I don't even...
>>
>>334375131
I loved the other fallout games so of course i was hyped. And i actually found the game pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>334374194
Ram is cheap fortunately
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.