[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Bosses many people found hard that you had no problem with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: Martyr_Logarius.png (526 KB, 532x572) Image search: [Google]
Martyr_Logarius.png
526 KB, 532x572
ITT: Bosses many people found hard that you had no problem with
>>
>>334372608
Logarius can be hard if you fight him as soon as you can but I agree he isn't that hard if you wait to fight him after Rom.
>>
>>334372608

It was hard the first time I fought him, but I beat him first try on another char. Also, the Blood Starved Beast made me stop playing for quite some time, only to die on my first or second try later.
>>
File: mcromalds.jpg (356 KB, 1000x1157) Image search: [Google]
mcromalds.jpg
356 KB, 1000x1157
Pic related, and Ancient Dragon from DS2
>>
I didn't have any trouble with Lady Maria and I beat Ludwig on my first attempt in NG+ (although it got pretty hairy)
>>
File: I see you there faggot.jpg (145 KB, 838x638) Image search: [Google]
I see you there faggot.jpg
145 KB, 838x638
>mfw the intro to that fight

Goosebumps everytime
>>
Do people think the one reborn is hard?
>>
File: Centipede_Demon_Render.png (316 KB, 719x399) Image search: [Google]
Centipede_Demon_Render.png
316 KB, 719x399
I could understand having trouble as a dex build but I just stood there and swinged my sword until he died.
>>
>>334375295

It took me more tries to kill than most of the bosses in the game, somehow big enemies fucked me up badly. I got stuck on Vicar Amelia of all things and stopped playing for a long while.

BSB seems to either take tens of tries to kill or being a pushover, depending on the player. I got him on my first try.
>>
Beat orphan on my second try
Died to Maria more than all other deaths combined
>>
>>334376381
Laurence kicked my ass hard on NG+ which was the way I fought him the first time. Second time fighting him on a new character in NG I beat him the first time.
>>
I find that most of the bosses in Souls/BB are easier than the level leading up to them.
>>
>>334372608

not a boss, but i've literally never been hit by an arrow from those archers in anor londo. did they get nerfed at some point?
>>
>>334376571

They got me once the first time I saw them, then I just put on a bigger shield and walked straight up to them, really wasn't that bad
>>
File: capra-demon-large.jpg (87 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
capra-demon-large.jpg
87 KB, 600x338
When people were at first talking about Capra demon like he was the worst thing ever, I thought it was just a funny meme. I literally beat him first time without any real issue and just moved on with the game. Not trying to brag, I just never saw the big deal about it.
>>
>>334376734

It's piss easy. Kill dogs, get on the stairs, plunge if possible but it's not even necessary.
>>
Hey i defeated the hunters in the yahar'gul chapel but the lamp is still not lit. Is there a new lamp i can light? where is it?
>>
>>334376734

i think he just catches most people off guard, especially in their first playthrough. my main issue with that fight was the fucking dogs kept clipping through me and getting me from behind despite having my shield raised. once they were out of the way it was a cake walk.
>>
>>334376884
That lamp is gone anon
You can open some shortcuts to other yahargul lamps and that's it
>>
>>334372608
Literally every single boss in DS1 has been easy as hell to me. The actual level and certain regular enemies gave me trouble but the bosses are cake.
Granted, I'm playing it for the first time after having played EVERY other souls game (including BB) so i guess I'm just a veteran.
>>
File: sad.png (22 KB, 262x262) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
22 KB, 262x262
>>334377072
nooooooo
>>
>>334377119
how far are you?
ds1 is really easy with magic, that doesnt count (:
>>
>>334374374
I can't believe anyone had trouble with Rom.
>>
>>334375295
I don't know if it is a glitch but everytime I fought him he slapped the ground one or two times and than let himself get slaughtered by me. Nigga did fuckall during the whole fight.
>>
I always hear lot of shit about Sinh

Then i beat him on my first try

Fume knight took me 10 though, fuck him
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.