[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTA V difficulty level
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
How difficult is this game compared to other GTA games?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>334371546
what game?
>>
>>334371546
its not hard at all
its very easy compared to the others
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ.
>>
>>334371546
Silly, that's not a game. That's George Lucas, Australia's greatest president.
>>
>>334371625
GTA V
>>
GTA IV is harder

V is pretty easy

SA is the most fun
>>
One of the easiest
>>
>>334371741
What about it?
>>
Its pis easy compared to IV.

Nothing comparable to Snow.

But just play SA.
>>
File: rule_2.jpg (5 KB, 346x37) Image search: [Google]
rule_2.jpg
5 KB, 346x37
>>334371818
>>
Missions themselves are easier, especially since they let you skip one if you fail it enough times. But the psychic police are bullshit.
>>
>>334372065
I remember GTA 3 being a pain in the ass to lower you wanted levels. How does this compare?
>>
File: 1450404176374.jpg (24 KB, 296x283) Image search: [Google]
1450404176374.jpg
24 KB, 296x283
>any gta game ever
>hard
>>
>>334372613
Not sure, it's been a few years since I've played 3. All I know is that you can be out in the middle of nowhere in the game and do something illegal, and somehow the cops will know exactly where you are. Plus, they are just more hostile in general. They don't even try to arrest you, they just shoot to kill.
>>
>>334372743
it's compensated by the low amount of police in the general area of the game. I usually never crashed or encounter a police in GTAV compared to the GTAIV where they were everywhere.

As long as you don't discharge your firearm you usually don't encounter them.
>>
File: tomhardyclapping.gif (949 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
tomhardyclapping.gif
949 KB, 500x434
>>334372698
Not everyone has your elite skills.
>>
>>334371691
>ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ

It's like they intentionally made that mission difficult and then put that line in there just to piss people off.
>>
>>334371546
Why does it matter? Who the fuck plays GTA for difficulty?
>>
File: 1437178925585.gif (1 MB, 325x203) Image search: [Google]
1437178925585.gif
1 MB, 325x203
>>334374635
Why are you so upset?
>>
It's the easiest GTA yet. Every mission has checkpoints for every segment, the car chases are mostly scripted, gunplay is reduced to covering and popping people around corners, or using an overpowered character ability to take out multiple people in one go, and you can just skip the mission if you really can't get past it.
>>
>>334374524
I never found that mission hard
I still enjoy the meme though
>>
The missions are actually pretty easy thanks to all the checkpoints. I personally think they're a bad idea--you should be given the option to retry a mission instantly, yes, but checkpoints are overdoing it.

On the bright side, 5's missions are terrific. You're pretty much doing all kinds of crazy shit while crazy shit happens in the background. If you play GTA for the missions, you're in for a treat.

If, however, you play GTA to fuck around, then prepare to be disappointed. I don't know what happened, but it feels like some invisible GTA tyrant was crammed inside to take away all the fun. For one thing, there are hardly any pedestrians, so after you kill/fuck with a couple, the few others run off and you're left with empty streets for a few blocks. It also takes no time to get in trouble too; all it takes is for somebody to see you walking around with a gun, they call the cops, then they all run and disappear. And forget cop killing, because you're fucking dead in a few shots, so enjoy the cover shooting like a pussy.

This video is pretty good evidence of its problems with messing around:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWVtZJo-HqI

Doesn't Rockstar understand why people love these games in the first place?
>>
>>334373217
Not that guy but GTA games are not really hard aside from a few missions
>>
>>334376176
Maybe he only has one hand or something
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.