[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post the amount of times you died to each boss. >Iudex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: dark_souls_3_main_art_1.jpg (358 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dark_souls_3_main_art_1.jpg
358 KB, 1920x1080
ITT: post the amount of times you died to each boss.

>Iudex : 0
>Vordt : 1
>Greatwood : 0
>Crystal Sage : 2
>Abyss Watchers : 0
>Deacons : 0
>Pontiff : 4 (my greataxe was way too slow for me in that fight, ended up getting my Butcher's Knife to +6 and rekt him first try)
>Yhorm the Giant : 2
>Wolnir : 0
>Aldrich : 2 (and I haven't beaten him yet, took a break before I overwhelmed myself)

I'm currently 12 hours and 14 minutes into the game and I feel like It's a bit too easy at times, what do you guys think?
>>
File: 1446121938835.jpg (10 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1446121938835.jpg
10 KB, 236x236
>Relatively low deaths
>Crystal sage : 2

I'm not dissapointed, just confused, are you playing a sorc or something?
>>
Iudex: 0
Vordt: 0
Greatwood: 0
Crystal Sage: 2
Abyss Watchers: 0
Deacons: 1
>>
>>334351570
full STR build, but I hadn't leveled my vitality much at that point so I went in with no armour so I could use my heavy ass greatsword, then I switched to greataxe and some armour, then it was pretty easy
>>
>tfw not sure whether I had trouble with bosses like Abyss Watchers, Pontiff and Dragonslayer Armor because they were difficult or because their arenas absolutely destroyed my framerate (as low as 9 fps at times)

Playing on a toaster sucks ass.
>>
>>334352194
that sucks, what also sucks is that pontiff was just abyss watchers again with a slightly different moveset, was still cool though
>>
>Abyss Watchers - 22 times
>Nameless King - 1 time

Kill me
>>
>>334351462
>summoning for bosses
>>
>>334352482
I haven't actually summoned once, and I don't intend to, it trivializes DkS's boss fights tremendously
>>
>>334352328
Don't know about that one anon, with Abyss Watchers I was just keeping my distance and waiting for an opportunity to stunlock him while with Pontiff I was staying close, finding tiny openings to exploit and doing some really tight dodges all the time. If anything Pointiff felt closer to the Dancer.
>>
>>334352621
I haven't actually fought the Dancer yet, is she before or after Anor Londo?
>>
So far
>Iudex: 0
>Vord: 1
>Greatwood: 5 or 6 I believe. I couldn't understand what the safe range from him was, he kept one-shotting me. Me getting angry at it wasn't helping.
>Crystal Sage: 4. Amazing fight, I loved every second of it.
>Deacons: 0. Very easy, but I felt only because I had a greatsword, must be painful with a rapier.
>Wolnir: 3-4, that breath attack was pure evil! Took me a while to realize I could walk "around" him and that the arena was quite big, I kept being pushed towards the wall.

I love how so far all my problems were caused by me misunderstanding the boss, rather than the boss being bullshit. This game is great.
>>
>>334351462
Luddex: 0
Greatwood: 2
Crystal Sage: 0
Abysswatchers: 5
That's as far as I got, pvp has distracted me.
>>
>>334352751
After but there is a way to fight her earlier
>>
>>334352786
cool, thanks
>>
>>334352773
I keep meaning to PvP, but the game is so enticing that I can't stop progressing the story, I almost feel like I'm going to finish the game too quick
>>
>>334352756
I also loved the crystal sage fight, almost felt like a Zelda boss in Dark Souls' engine
>>
>>334352929
Also help that the boss had amazing design and visuals, I was immediately reminded of fairies and Rayman when I saw it twirl into the ground
>>
File: 1413426811975.gif (536 KB, 320x199) Image search: [Google]
1413426811975.gif
536 KB, 320x199
>Greatwood : 1
>Crystal Sage : 0
>Abyss Watchers : 1
>Pontiff : 3
>Yhorm the Giant : 0
>Wolnir : 1
>Old Demon King: 1
>Aldrich : 0
>Dancer of the Boreal Valley: 1
>Dragonslayer Armour: 0
>Oceiros, the Consumed King: 0
>Champion Gundyr: 0
>Ancient Wyvern: 1
>Nameless King: 2
>Lothric, Younger Prince: 2
>Soul of Cinder: 5

I loved the game but I found the bosses to be pretty easy. Overall I think the game was fairly easy, I would only die from being stupid but barely struggled with bosses.
>>
do you seriously think anyone gives a fuck how many times you did/didn't die against a boss in a dark souls game
>>
rapier dex build
ludex: 0
vordt: 2
greatwood: 1
crystal sage: 0
deacons: 2
wolnir: 5
abyss watchers: 3
pontiff: 3
>>
>>334353013
you just described dark souls after being familiar with dark souls, I also think the game is pretty easy so far, and I die to normal enemies and my own doubts than I do to bosses, but it's still the most enjoyment I've had since DkS1
>>
>Vordt : 0
>Crystal Sage : 1
>Pontiff : 0
>Aldrich : 1

Wow... I didn't realize until now how easy this game is.
>>
File: Star Pantinum.png (207 KB, 531x377) Image search: [Google]
Star Pantinum.png
207 KB, 531x377
>all these fucking liars in this thread
>>
>>334352756
>>334352929
Also, I forgot:
>Abyss Watchers: 3
"Ganks" done well in first phase and my god he's relentless in the second one. I was very scared but similar to arthorias just dodging backwards for a while while regaining my shit helped lots. I kept forgetting he gets an extended moveset and got too greedy, there's a lot of room for improvement.

I can understand while people say the game got easier. I think they aimed at having bosses with very low health pools but that can kill in you seconds, it makes the game far, far faster and reduces how much you have to rely on upgraded weapons.

This is exactly what I expected from dark souls 2 and never got: the clear feeling they learnt from their mistakes and actually were trying to have good ideas.
>>
Don't know the exact number but I probably died like 40 times to the nameless king before I decided to summon. That seemed like the hardest boss of the game to me.
>>
>>334353163
I feel the sameway, the bosses almost feel like toned down (speed wise) bloodborne bosses at times
>>
>Abyss Watchers are the new Artorias!

Are you fucking kidding me? They can be staggered. They can be backstabbed. They are so fucking weak compared to a real fight.
>>
Ludex: 0
Crystal Sage: 1
Abyss Watchers: 3
Deacons: 0
Pontiff: 0
Yhorn: 0
Wolnir: 2
Old Demon King: 0
Aldrich: 5
Dancer: 2
Oceiros: 0
Champion: 2
Ancient Wyvern: 0
Nameless King: 4, then I stopped because fuck doing the first fight again, it is so fucking tedious
Lothric: 6
Soul of Cinder: 2
>>
>>334353124
oh yeah I loved the experience, and starting another character tomorrow. But I struggled more in every other souls game except for 2. 2 I think was the easiest. I just think I did a lot better then I usually do in this one because I just recently played Bloodborne then replayed DaS 1 again so I was already prepared.
>>
>>334353154
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
>>
>>334351462
Man, summons are FUCKED tonight.

I've been helping people defeat king skelly for the last 2 hours, poor nigger doesn't even fight back. I'm just raking in free souls
>>
>>334353274
yeah I did an SL1 run two days before DkS3 released just to be prepared, now I feel like I shouldn't have, oh well
>>
>>334353367
yeah I kinda wish I didn't play through too cause I like the struggle of getting fucked by bosses.
>>
>summons 2 friends for every boss
>beats it in one try

YEAH THIS GAMES JUST TOO EASY
>>
>>334353048
is the rapier still a solid weapon in ds3 pve?
>>
>>334353557
Yes. Good damage, quick and spammable attacks
>>
Question, how good is Raw in this game? I saw it basically turns every weapon in a not-scaling one and I'm already thinking in doing maybe a playthrough where I stop upgrading str/dex fairly early on.
>>
File: 1460265276587.png (457 KB, 535x513) Image search: [Google]
1460265276587.png
457 KB, 535x513
>Iudex: 1
>Vordt: 0
>Greatwood: 0
>Crystal Sage: 4
>Abyss Watchers: 1
>Deacons: 0
>Pontiff: 3
>Yhorm the Giant: 0
>Wolnir: 6
>Aldrich: 2
>Old Demon King: 0
>Dancer: 3
>Dragonslayer Armour: 2
>Oceiros: 0
>Champion Gundyr: 2
>Lothric: 0
>Ancient Wyvern: 0
>Nameless King: 3
>Soul of Cinder: 0

Beat the game after 30 hours and trying to find everything I could after failing literally every NPC questline. Bosses were weird. At times I felt like they dealt too much damage but for some reason they didn't deal that much damage on the exact same hit the next time. There's something really weird with damage values going on in the game. Overall I died more to mobs than anything else. Fuck the dungeon and those health reducing faggot watchers. Overall I like it way more than DaS2 and almost more than DaS1. When the DLC comes out it might just be my better game in the end.
>>
>ludex 0
>vordt 0
>greatwood 1
>sage 2

haven't fought any others yet
>>
>>334351462
Where is crystal sage? I thought the Abyss Watchers came after curse greatwood

Ludex-0
Vordt-2
Curse greatwood-2
Abyss watchers-2
>>
File: 1385453366465.gif (954 KB, 375x211) Image search: [Google]
1385453366465.gif
954 KB, 375x211
>Crystal Sage: 0
>Abyss Watchers: 0
>Wolnir: 1
>Pontiff: 0
>Yhorm: 0
>Aldrich: 1, while also being 1 hit away from winning
>Dancer: 0

It's only now that I realize that I've died more to the knight at the second bonfire in the High Wall than all the bosses combined.
>>
>>334351462
>Deacons : 1
Pretty sure I'm right before Pontiff. Both times I went into the fights damaged with only 1 estus left.
>>
Nobody cares how good you are.
But I'll participate anyway.

>ludex : 1
>vordt : 0
>sage : 3
>Watchers : 1
>deacons : 0
>Wolnir (or more like his infinite army of skeletons) : 2
>the demon below him : 10+ then he just died to the skeletons army he jumped into below
>dancer : 2 and counting, I don't think a level 24 is good enough for her
>>
>>334354192
holy fucking shit dont try fighting her at level 24 that is suicide
>>
>>334351462
>Greatwood : 3
>Abyss Watchers : 3
>Deacons : 3-5 (kept getting cursed)
>Pontiff : 5-10
>Yhorm the Giant : 3-5
>Wolnir : 3-5
>Aldrich : 3-5

I hardly remember most of them.
>>
>>334354137
At the halfway fortress you ca either go down to the swamp or from the bonfire heading left onto the cathredal of the deep
>>
>>334354192
Eh, hp really doesn't matter that much
really you'll just be getting fucked because you're still stuck on +3 when by the point you're supposed to fight it(after 3 lord kills) you should be at like +6
>>
Am I a scrub using other players worlds to "test drives" bosses so I don't die on them when I fight them for real?
>>
>>334351462
>ITT people who use summons or play a fucking sorcerer and brag about low death count
>>
>>334354407
Yes.
>>
>>334353957
>Bosses were weird
I like seeing how different people had completely different "banes" in their lists. I know the meme "every boss is a fat dude in armor with a sword" was irritating but when I look at Dark 3 it's hard denying how uninspired 2 felt.
>>
>>334354451
bitch I pirated the game and fucked up all the questlines

I don't get no summons

reinforced club all day erry day
that weapon shits on bosses so hard
>>
>ludex: 0
>Vordt: 5
>Greatwood: 1
>Abyss Watchers 2
Haven't done anything else because of a heavy work load this week
>>
>iudex 0
>vordt 0
>tree 1
>sage 0
>abyss watchers around 3, fps drops in that arena are insane
>>
>>334354451
Mabey its just me. But sorcer sucks this time around past rhe first boss. Switched to dex and am wrecking everything.
>>
>Pokedex: 1
>Vordt: 5 total, 4 before I realised my shield was useless, once after
Since getting to the Undead settlement I've just been farming titanite and playing around, looking for cool hidden stuff.
>>
>>334354596
Oh, and im playing full melee and no summons of course
>>
File: CeAgaTfXEAAlz75.jpg_large.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
CeAgaTfXEAAlz75.jpg_large.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
All under 1 death aside from nameless king, ash dude and the princes
>>
>>334354643
Wait to reach the swamp if you want titanite, that shit will basically drop any three enemies even without luck.
>>
I died a shit load during the first half because I was playing with a shield, low HP, and no rolling. That's how I usually play DS games, but it doesn't work in DS3. I had to put points in HP and ditch the shield.

After doing that it was super easy. Especially the final boss... They really suck at making final bosses and areas. Why put so much effort into optional areas and bosses when the final mandatory area always sucks ass? Thankfully I missed an optional area w/ two bosses otherwise I would be really upset at my final moments with the game.
>>
File: 20160415001441_1.jpg (410 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
20160415001441_1.jpg
410 KB, 1600x1024
How the hell do I deal with this slut's instakill grab attack? Besides cooping
>>
>>334354903
second you see the arm rear back, roll backwards
>>
>>334354903
Dodge it. Also maybe unequip that dodge i-frame ring if you're wearing it.
>>
The only boss that's killed me more than twice has been the Dancer. I had no embers so I couldn't even give up and summon, that boss was a serious endurance test but so much fucking fun, one of my favorite fights in the series. Boss design is awesome too.
>>
>ludex Gundyr: 0
>Sages: 0
>Wolnir: 2
>Aldrich:0
>Dancer: 1
>Dragonslayer: 0
>Wyvern: 0
>Nameless King: 1
>Twin Princes: 1

Bosses were pretty fucking easy, and Wolnir only killed me because he can go through walls and instantly kill you with his mist. Hardest part of the game was going through the optional path in Smoldering Lake.
>>
>>334351462
Vordt: 1
Abyss Watchers: 3
Wolnir: 3
>>
>>334355067
no champion gundyr?
You're missing the most fun fight of the game
>>
>>334355164
I forgot to add him, never died to him.
>>
>Abyss Watchers : 2
>Pontiff : 2 (had to get help no the third try)
>Yhorm the Giant : 0 (Onionman beat him for me)
>Aldrich : 0
>Armour: 2
>Old Demon King: 2
>>
>>334351462
>I have autism and I want people to know
>>
Iudex 0
Vordt 0
Curse-Rotted 0
Crystal Sage 1
Abyss Watchers 1
Deacons 0
Wolnir 1
Dancer 4 so far.
>>
>Vordt: 6
>Crystal Sage: 1 (only because mum walked in mid boss fight)
>Deacons: 1
>Abyss Watchers: lost count (best fucking fight so far though)
>Wolnir: lost count because of his shit fucking instakill fog, probably my least favourite boss tied with crystal sage so far
>>
>Greatwood : 3
>Abyss Watchers : 1
>Pontiff : 1
>Dancer : 3

anyone else hate scaling in this game?
Im trying a Strength build but getting the most damage out of a Fire Broadsword which doesnt scale.
The Heavy Gems add strength scaling, but it's shit. Most Greatswords i find have C or D in STR.
>>
>>334351687
>0 deaths for Abyss Watchers
>Died fighting the Deacons

Shit nigga, what are you doing?
>>
>Have a good time with my trusty caesti+faith build
>Suddenly, dragonslayer armor with his 99% fuck YOU lightning resist
>My raw caesti deal absolutely awful damage, can't see his health even go yellow from a hit even when I have lightning buff.
>Had to fight him like 16 times before I got gud

Fuck y'all with your 'good' weapons and 'viable' builds hnngggg.
>>
>give the Fire Keeper her eyes
>Firelink Shrine music becomes spoopy
>she tells me to kill her before she betrays the flame

did i dun goof
>>
>>334355495
Just use a lighter type weapon, the game is heavily balanced in favor of them

I beat the entire game with a heavy infused battle axe, it shat over the entire game
>>
>>334351462
>Vordt: 1
>Tree: 1
>Wolnir: 3
>Old Demon King: 2
Couldn't figure out Wolnir's thing for a while but once I did he was pretty easy.
Old Demon's hammer-slam into spreading fire that spreads away from him kept fucking me up cause I didn't learn fast enough.
>>
>>334353013
>>Oceiros, the Consumed King: 0
You can get him at a low level if you just sprint through his whole area to get to the fog gate.

His area is 10x worse than him.
>>
>>334355495
Use Yhorm's machete, that thing has 620 AR and destroys everything. Haven't lost to anyone in PvP either
>>
>>334354371
I can't believe I beat abyss watchers without fighting crystal sage

Someone told me there wasn't anything except crabs so I skipped to the 2 greatsword npcs
>>
>>334355586

yeah fast weapons seem much better for PVE from what I've seen

Refined Long Sword can literally carry you through the entire game with it's fast as fuck R1 (it's like the Saw Cleaver all over again)
>>
>Ludex 0
>Vordt 0
>Greatwood 2
>Crystal Sage 3
>Abyss Watchers 1
>Deacons 0
>Ponitff 5
>Yhorm 3

And thats as far as iv got.

>Special Mention: Knight of the Boreal Valley
>18
>>
STR weapons are way too good, I was having a tough time with magic and so I tried STR.

>Staggers bosses almost every hit
>Deals WAYY too much damage, quarter of a health of a boss in one combo. Which makes them stagger so you can deal even MORE damage.

Fucking hell, STR is the real crutch build for shitters. I had to stop because it was making me feel bad.
>>
>>334355685
I'm sure you'll enjoy fighting 3 golden winged knights at the same time
>>
File: aXm4022xjU.jpg (75 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm4022xjU.jpg
75 KB, 650x650
>>334354948
Thanks, she always spun around to grab me so I never noticed her arm leaning back.

>>334355023
Not using it. Is that ring even worth it for a chunk of your defenses?
>>
>>334355652
It's like who cares if a bigger weapon has a higher AR

big weapons loses 30+ AR due to flynn's ring
they lose a ton of punishes against bosses and even if a single hit does more damage, a lighter weapon can do more hits in the same timeframe for less stamina, equaling higher total damage.
>>
>fight Yhorm
>didn't realize until I died twice that you had to pick up the Storm Ruler
>didn't realize for another death that you had to use the weapon art
>didn't realize for ANOTHER death that you had to hold the weapon art for like 5 seconds to fully charge it up and actually deal damage to him

well i feel like a retard
>>
>>334355741
who gives a fuck about defense when you can't get hit?
>>
>Iudex: 3

that's about it because the game is kicking my ass, considering restarting because I picked the faith guy but miracles drain stamina so I feel they'll never really be useful and I deal no damage with my shitty mace
>>
>>334353013
>Yhorm the Giant: 0

So did you use a guide and therefore know to use the special weapon and its charge attack, or did you kill Yhorm doing 32 damage per attack and make the fight last for half an hour?
>>
>>334355794
So it's good if I'm not a shitter
>>
>>334355857
There's a fucking DEVELOPER message right next to the weapon that tells you what to do
>>
>>334355652
Can you explain refined?
When I look at the stats at the Smith they usually always go down
>>
>>334353138
Stop lying. You either used a guide to kill Yhorm first attempt, or you used a phenomenal weapon which doesn't even exist.
>>
File: 1445399718522.gif (348 KB, 512x329) Image search: [Google]
1445399718522.gif
348 KB, 512x329
>Ludex 0
>Vordt 2
>Greatwood 1
>Sage 1
>Abyss watchers 0
>Deacons 1

That's as far as i've gotten.
>>
>>334355923

it decreases base damage but it increases scaling evenly

it's good for weapons like long sword because it scales kinda even in both stats (in the end it becomes B/B) and if you pump heaps of points into both STR and DEX you'll do heaps of damage
>>
iudex: 2
vordt: 2
greatwood: 0
crystal sage: 7( didnt realize you only had to swipe at the purple magic one)
deacons: 0
stray demon: 1
watcher: 0
wolnir: 0
demon: 1
old demon king: 2
pontiff: 1
>>
>>334353552
This.
>>
>>334356002
Wouldn't it just be better to have a weapon scale in a or s of your choosing
>>
>>334355531
You're doing the right thing
>>
File: 1455485300160.png (56 KB, 275x281) Image search: [Google]
1455485300160.png
56 KB, 275x281
>all these people breezing through fights
>died 3 times on Vordt
>died 3 times on Greatwood and havent gotten back to finishing him yet
This is only going to get worse for me isn't it
>>
>>Iudex : 0
>>Vordt : 1
>>Greatwood : 2
>>Crystal Sage : 0
>>Abyss Watchers : 3
>>Deacons : 0
>>Pontiff : 0
>>Yhorm the Giant : 3 (Fuck his sword)
>>Wolnir : 2 (fuck is breath)
>>Aldrich : 10 !!!!!!!!!!! (FUUUCK ARROWS)

It's not that the bosses are easy. Until now bosses werw pretty good, and FAIR!! Capra Demon was unfair in DS.

here the level design, until now, is pretty solid and honest, so , if your are good and skill, you pass.

I like it.
>>
>>334356075

It depends on the weapon

you're better off going heavy or sharp for weapons which scale heavily either in str or dex respectively. refined is for weapons with balanced scaling
>>
>>334356148
Everyone has shit they're bad at. Unless you're actually bad there'll be fights you breeze through as well.
>>
>Sage: 1
>Abyss Watchers: 5
>Yhorm: 4
>Wolnir: 0
>Pontiff: 12

Pontiff kicked my fucking ass. The Greatsword hits like a fucking truck, but christ it's unwieldy against quick bosses.

>>334355787

I don't understand how other people figured that out so fast, like why would I think to charge that shit up for so long?
>>
File: never give up.jpg (118 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
never give up.jpg
118 KB, 500x500
>>334356148
I believe in you anon. You're gonna get good. You're gonna get to the harder bosses and you're gonna do it.

You're gonna conquer this game.
>>
>>334356190
So if a weapon has both strength and dex D a refined gem makes it a B?
>>
>>334356148
Most of these people are lying, you'll be fine im sure. I've been enjoying the series since Demon Souls and I had some trouble with Vordt. It's an adjustment period, at some point it'll click. Dont worry, just have fun.
>>
>>334356148
Did you talk to npc and become part of the mud covenant?

Do that before killing tree
>>
>>334351462
Iudex: 0
Vord: 1
Greatwood: 3
Sage: 2
Abyss Watcher: 9
>>
>>334356232
If you've played DeS you knew about the storm ruler

or if you played around with any of the weapons with elemental effects on their L2
>>
>>334356002
Not him but I'm using a Partizan right now which is D/D. Should I refine it? So far all I've done is reinforce it, I'm not really sure how scaling works in Dark Souls
>>
>>334356250

Nah it kinda varies from weapon to weapon. Refined gives a small boost in scaling to both stats while sharp/heavy gives a larger boost in just one stat.
>>
>>334356235
That niggas gon die
>>
How do i see how many times ive deaded?
>>
File: 1458972538230.jpg (34 KB, 710x720) Image search: [Google]
1458972538230.jpg
34 KB, 710x720
>>334356334
>Abyss Watcher: 9
Yoooo literally how.

I didn't die to Abyss watcher and it was fun as fuck.

How did you die 9 times?
>>
>>334356365
So heavy makes something like a greatsword for example better in strength
>>
What do I do with the hello carving I got from pickle pee and pump-a-rump?
>>
>>334356440
spam it when you summon people
>>
File: 1457303061671.jpg (79 KB, 600x1093) Image search: [Google]
1457303061671.jpg
79 KB, 600x1093
>>334356232
Pontiff is fine until his fucking Stand comes out
>>
Is anyone using a sorcery build?
Is it any good?
>>
>>334356440
Spam the fuck out of it when you get summoned, summon, or invaded.
>>
Guys, do sunbro invaders get matched up with other invaders for jolly murdering?
>>
>>334356231
It seems like it takes about 3 lives before a fight clicks for me, after that it seems pretty doable once you get the pattern down. I'm guessing that people who have played the other games are just already used to it
>>
>>334351462
>ludex: 2
>Great wood : 1
>Sage : 1
>Abyss Watchers : 7
This is without any HP or shield. The 2nd form had to hit me once and it was pretty much over. Fight reminded me a lot of Artorias.
>>
>>334356406
I was more maybe 12 i was being to defensive and my weight was really heavy so i stripped down to my undies and stuck my finger up his bumhole.
>>
>>334356436

yeah. heavy is the best choice for greatsword because it makes the good scaling even better and you will have a lot of strength already to actually wield the weapon.

you'd put sharp on weapons like scimitar or uchigatana
>>
>>334356406
It took me some time to figure out his second phase for some reason.
Maybe the music was so intoxicating that I couldn't fully concentrate on the fight.. I don't know anon.
Sure was fun as fuck though.
>>
>>334356489
I've put a single point of int for magic weapon and it's been pretty worth it, even at Irithyll.

As for actual sorcery, most people are saying its pretty tough going
>>
>>334356440
Literally use it to say Hey

If you give the crow Siegfrieds drink he gives you after fighting the fire monster in undead settlement you'll receive a praise the sun shirt
>>
>>334356532
can you still put resin on heavy weapons? I remember sometimes it being best ot just not infuse at all.
>>
>Iudex : 1 (Had to use windowed mode for a bit with the game, and that came with 25~60FPS randomly and quarter second input delay)
>Deacons : 1 (Controller crapped out, got gangbanged while scrambling to learn the keyboard controls)
>Pontiff : 5 (All the weapons I had upgraded were slow, and this nigga was fast)
>Yhorm the Giant : Haven't fought yet, probably won't until Tuesday when my new controller arrives.
>Wolnir : 1 (Found out the hard way that the gas around him deals a ton of damage a click)
>Aldrich : 1 (Learned fast that once it's down to half health, you can not let him do shit when he comes up, or else you get anally ravaged).
>Old Demon King: 0 (literally too easy)

Farron Greatsword is my weaponfu, but she's got pretty garbage damage compared to the other weapons I would use; it's a damn shame.
>>
File: 1459439785452.gif (3 MB, 1530x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459439785452.gif
3 MB, 1530x1080
>>334356538
>mfw one of the watchers attacks another and they have their flippy duel in the background while I fight the main watcher in the first phase
>>
File: 1449759496798.jpg (12 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
1449759496798.jpg
12 KB, 352x240
Why the fuck do so many people have trouble with Aldrich? You run up to him and then he falls over. You hit him a bunch of times, he teleports away, you run back to him, he falls back down then you hit him again.

Incredibly simple. His arrow attack seems to be where most people struggle but literally all you do is run around for a little bit.
>>
>Abyss Watchers 2nd phase is basically Maria 2.0 and fucking destroys me countless times because I panic and don't know where to roll to avoid getting hit by flames
>Manage to beat him by continuously baiting his jump attack and backstabbing him

>Wolnir gives me a hard time as well but isn't as fun as Watchers (to be fair I did still have 16 vigor)
>Keep trying to break his bracelets with my slow as fuck astora GS and almost always ends with me getting fucked by fog when he gets too close
>Notice he always keeps his right arm closer
>Switch to +5 raw broadsword, do right arm first followed by the two bracelets on left arm
Wolnir's simple once you eventually figure it out, but the instakill fog is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>334356597
Fucking hell, was about to drink that shit to see what happens. Thanks.

Though, I fucked up already as I have given that Cleric some unholy, dark, abyss tome and bought her miracles. Now Egyon cucked me hard and took her away.. What the fuck man. Even my wife's son is laughing at me.
>>
>>334351462

Let's see, Based on my recent play through as a deprived class.

>ludex: 1
>Crystal Sage: 6

Far as I got as of now. Bloody work and life stuff getting in the way.
>>
File: 1460147490767.jpg (42 KB, 656x600) Image search: [Google]
1460147490767.jpg
42 KB, 656x600
>keep seeing posts about Aldrich the controller breaker
>my anus is clenched
>Finally get to him
>Kill him in 3 tries with barely any effort

Did I just get fucking meme'd on? that was the easiest fucking shit I ever seen. 2 of those deaths were because I didn't realize how to dodge the arrow storm
>>
>>334356519
>Fight reminded me a lot of Artorias
I-i wonder why that is.
>>
>>334356568
Damn, what about Pyromancy or Sorcery?
I'm near the end of my first playthrough (board n' sword, no magic) and I wanted to try out something different
>>
>>334356673

Shit, Forgot the Deacons...

>2
>>
>>334356671
I was just giving the crow 1 of everything I had
Most of the time he doesn't take it
I was shocked when it took the drink

Prism stone gets a twinkling titanite, only once
>>
0 up until Dancer, died to her about 7 times so far. Still going at it
>>
>remembering perfectly the exact number of times you've died to each and every boss in the game

Either grade A bullshit or serious autism.
>>
>>334356597
Oh, thanks
>>
File: 1459734331412.png (73 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459734331412.png
73 KB, 300x300
>all these low death numbers at bosses

You kids are pretty good at the video games. I seriously died to abyss watchers like over 15 times and AT LEAST 20 deaths at Pontiff before I got gud.

Better late then never I guess
>>
dark souls 3: every boss has mobs
>>
>>334356781
>dancer 7+ stil going
Tell me about it i was sooo close but i fucked it.
>>
Katana Kyle and the Rotten Greatwood were the first two things to give me any real trouble
>>
Literally can't remember any of their names, but the only one I've had to get help to kill so far is the big firery fucker in the lava pits near the giant centipede
>>
>>334356702
VAAAATIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>334351462
Ludex: 5 (was a bit rusty and playing deprived, ended up restarting with a mercenary and got it easily first try)
Vordt: 1
Greatwood: 4
Abyss Watchers: 5
Wolnir: 4

Playing with a scythe.

That's as far as I got, 20 something hours but I'm doing mostly invasions.
>>
>>334356686
this desu, pontiff was way harder
>>
I havent died once, i only use one hand on the controller aswell to make it abit harder but its still a breeze.
>>
>>334356829
I feel like I've got it at this point. You can try and play it the Bloodborne way and keep close while dodging, but if you make one mistake there's a good chance you'll lose a LOT of health. It's a lot safer to roll away when she starts to charge up any attacks, and go back in for hits in between.
>>
>>334356646
In the second phase of the fight (dropping it to 50% health), Aldrich starts spamming shit hardcore if you don't start whacking at him immediately. That's pretty much a death sentence until you figure it out.
>>
>>334356686
I see this about Aldrich and Old Demon King often here and I don't get.

Pontiff Sully was the only boss that took me a ton of tries to do.
>>
>>334356663
>mario 2.0
you mean artorias from dark souls?
>>
The bosses seem bad coming up, but they don't start to really get bad until Dancer. Have fun with the Lothric Brothers/Nameless King
>>
>>334356686

I still don't know how to dodge the arrow storm. I died like four times to him and the fifth time he never did it in his second form so I smacked him
>>
>>334356897
Nope. Just shut up writing crap. Pontiff was the classic duel boss with pretty clear pattern. Aldrich is easy, but his fucking ally (the camera) is more than enough to put you in a situation where you do not see his spells.
>>
>>334356942
Sonce using the invisble roll ring its been alot easier, i will do her today for sure but having fun in the catacombs
>>
>>334357115
>I still don't know how to dodge the arrow storm.
Run around like a faget
>>
>Iudex : 3
>Greatwood : 0 but I had summons from earlier
>Abyss Watchers : like double digits, this fight took me fucking ages
>Deacons : once because I got cursed and didn't know why
>Pontiff : 2
>>
>>334356942
>the bloodborne way
you mean the gud way?
>>
Should make another thread where you post your stats too. I wanna see how many shitters are actually leveling Vigor like a pleb.
>>
>>334356816

It's alright bro I've died to Pontiff about 10 times and I still haven't beaten him. I'm right there with you brother.
>>
>>334352773

Are you me? I have only played those bosses and have the same number of deaths except for cursed tree where I only died once.
>>
>>334351462
Well it's the fifth installment of the series, you are bound to get experienced at the formula.
>>
>Iudex : 10+
>Vordt : 10+
>Greatwood : 2
Get on my level.
>>
>>334357192
>Run around like a faget

The truth is that attack also requires some luck that Aldrich Instead of storming the Fireballs, remains stationary or evokes his small spheres.
>>
>>334356686
Pontiff was the only boss that gave me any real trouble. I thought I was doing well until I beat Aldrich and Dancer.

Then the second half of the game began.

My enjoyment of any singular product has never dropped quite so suddenly. DaSII was more enjoyable. It's like they fired whoever made the decisions for the first half of the game, hired a retard, and just let him have the run of the place. At least it looks pretty, I guess, poor optimization notwithstanding.
>>
>>334351462
Crystal Sage: 3
Abyss Watchers: 2
Wolnir: 2
Old Demon King: 0
Pontiff: 1
Yhorm: 4 since I didn't figure out you had to charge storm ruler
Aldrich: 0
Dancer: 0
Dragonslayer: 4
Oceiros: 1
Champion: 0
Lothric: 0
Ancient Wyvern: 0
Nameless King: Too many to count
Soul: 0
>>
>Iudex : at least 5 times
>Vordt : 3
>Abyss Watchers : 4
>Deacons : 5 until I switched to a greatsword
>Pontiff : 10 or so
>Wolnir : 4
>>
>>334357454
are you having fun?
>>
>>334352756
>Deacons: 0. Very easy, but I felt only because I had a greatsword, must be painful with a rapier.
Oh, you have no idea. Thankfully I was doing a quality build so I just raised another weapon to +3 and wrecked them.
>>
>>334357587
>second half

I just beat Aldrich, am I really only 50% of the way done? Since I'm missing that giant yhorm or whatever only I figured I was like 70% done or something
>>
>>334357754
Not really, if you don't count the secret areas you only got 2 bosses left, assuming you killed the other lords
>>
>>334357676
Absolutely, i blame most of these death on being too greedy and not finding a weaponfu but now i'm getting better thanks to the corvian scythe, the moveset is bretty gud and damage aren't so bad.
>>
>Ludex: 10 times as thief

Restarted as Knight

>Ludex: 0
>Vordt: 1 (so far, stopped playing for a bit)
>>
>>334353957
>At times I felt like they dealt too much damage but for some reason they didn't deal that much damage on the exact same hit the next time
If you get caught missing dodges or spamming attacks you take a lot more damage. Same thing with having your guard broken.
>>
File: 0280.jpg (68 KB, 1035x232) Image search: [Google]
0280.jpg
68 KB, 1035x232
Meanwhile, on Gamefaqs.
>>
File: bullying maria.png (324 KB, 850x531) Image search: [Google]
bullying maria.png
324 KB, 850x531
>>334357076
No, Maria in BB starts producing fire trails after her attacks in her third phase, just like abyss watchers do. Obviously I get the artorias resemblance but the 2nd phase specifically reminds me of worst girl.
>>
Iudex - 0
Vordt - 2
Cursed Greatwood - 1
Crystal Sage - 0
Deacons - 0
Abyss Watchers - 4
Wolnir - 3
Old Demon King - 0
Pontiff - 5
Yhorm - 2 (First try when I figured out the Storm sword thing)
Aldrich - 1
Dancer - 2 or 3
Dragonslayer Armour - 2
Oceiros - 0
Champion - 2
Lothric - 3 or 4
Ancient Wyvern - 1 (Got knocked off the edge by one of the giant axe fuckers)
Nameless King - 5
Soul of Cinder - 5 or 6

So still nothing remotely close to Laurence.
>>
>>334351462
Is the watchdogs of farron the new bellfags?
>>
Iudex : 0
Crystal Sage: 2
Abyss Watchers: like fucking 6 or 7
>>
>Iudex: 4
>Abyss Watchers: 2
>Wolnir: 4

> Pontiff Knights: 10000000000

These are harder than any enemy in the game bosses included so far. I don't have the stamina to roll through their 7 swing combos and my slow strength weapons make it a roll of the dice if ill hit them first to get the stun off.
>>
>>334357967
>soul of cinder - 5 or 6

how
>>
>>334358002
Red eyes watcher is your bro, he doesnt afraid of anything.
>>
>>334351462
>>Iudex : 0
>>Vordt : 0
>>Greatwood : 0
>>Crystal Sage : 2
I'm not far yet. 11 hours in but I'm still trying to discover everything and do every NPC quest flawlessly because I hate running through NG+ with a checklist, babysitting NPC's so I can finish their bullshit.
>>334351570
He's kind of a piece of shit. If you don't dodge perfectly all the crazy homing projectiles that are being shat all over the place, you will die in two or three hits.
>>
>>334358047
Easy, I'm not very good at it.
>>
>>334357971
Yes. Only way to get to a bonfire without being invaded in road of sacrifice is not having ember or disconnecting till you reach the bonfire before abyss watchers. The twinks like to use the swamp as their fairgrounds.
>>
>getting killed by Wolnir and Yhorm the shitty gimmick bosses

Hello Rebbit.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (89 KB, 1238x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
89 KB, 1238x720
>>334355857
Some people have played Demon's Souls faggot.
>>
Usually each game only has that "one boss" that fucks you up super hard for hours on end.

Like the Maneaters of Demon's
Or Ornstein & Smough in Dark Souls
Or Fume Knight in Dark Douls 2
Or Ludwig (in my case it was Orphan) in Bloodborne

So far i'd say Nameless King is by far the clear winner for most bullshit boss of this game. Especially since it's 2 fights in a row and he hits like a truck both times.
>>
>>334357971
not even close, i dont see how people thought this guy was hard since they throw you a helper halfway through the first half. the second half is basically vs fire artorias. whereas the bellbangers just keep spawning and dicking you.
>>
>>334358204
>they didnt attack the right arm first
They asked for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 1024x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 1024x535
>>334358241
>getting killed by a boss that dies in 5 hits
>>
I've never played a souls game but the bosses look like the easiest part of any of these games. Literally just dodge everything until you get the patterns figured out then attack sparingly in any windows you get. 1-2 tries for most bosses really.

I think a lot of the difficulty is the environment, mechanics, tricky combinations of normal mobs (or brand new mobs that have a weird gimmick), or just the fact that it was a "hard" game when nobody is making hard games anymore.
>>
>>334351462
Basically I've died 3 times on every boss so far except Iudex but I'm only up to abyss watchers anyway. Fucking got trapped in a corner on crystal sage and greatwood when they were at less than 10% life and got mad as fuck every time.

I'm also playing as a caster so greatwood was a huge pain in the ass.
>>
>>334358235
lol bluesmelter is a champion
>>
I easily soloed most bosses except pontiff.

My build was not ready for pontiff, stupid fuck if you're high str build.

Hardest boss were those two wolfcrocodiles near the aldritch covenant.
>>
Is it just me or is the heretic's staff straight-up worse than the default sorcerer's staff?
>>
>>334351462
Iudex, Vordt, Crystal Sage, Deacones I beat on the first go.

Greatwood and High Lord Wolnir I died to once.

Abyss Watchers and Old Demon King I died to more than once but I can't remember how many.
>>
>>334358240
Except he's not talking about the boss you fucking retard
Watchdogs are the new forest hunter covenant
>>
>Crystal Sage : 4
>Deacons : 1
>>
>>334358240
What does the boss fight have to do with the dicks in the swamp invading people?
>be sunbro helping fags get through abyss from start to finish
>suddenly get invaded by a red invader
>no problem
>all of a sudden it says we're being invaded by a watchdog
>uwot
>fucker doesn't appear as a phantom, can attack the invader but chooses to go after the host primarily so he cant leech off spoils
>get booty banged by 2 invaders who run into enemies after they run out of sippies
Even when its a fair matchup twinks still hide behind enemies.
>>
File: 18862841.jpg (304 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
18862841.jpg
304 KB, 1000x707
>>334358328
Felt so fucking euphoric beating him solo on my 7th try in NG++ (DLC came out after I got platinum trophy on NG++). I felt invincible.
Then other bosses humbled me.
>>
>>334358072

Man, I was struggling with that fight until found out I only had to spam r1 like an idiot to win.
>>
>Vordt: 1
>Crystal Sage: 1
>Abyss: 2
>Demon King: 0
>Pontiff: 4
>Aldrich: 1
>Champion Gundyr: 5
>Twin Princes: 2
>Ancient Wyvern: 1 (first fucking lunge attack went right through his head)
>Nameless King: 4
>Soul of Cinder: 1
>>
Should I make a blessed weapon for once-in-a-while health refilling?
>>
I'm pretty sure most of you guys have watched the boss fights on youtube before playing the game. That or you are overleveled.
>>
>>334358328
Blue Smelter wasn't too bad. You just had to stack magic defense instead of fire defense.

The only remotely difficult part was training yourself to get used to his slower swings since you'd be so used to OG Smelter
>>
>Abyss Watchers : 2
>Pontiff : 3
>Yhorm the Giant : 5
>Wolnir : 2
>>
>>334358782
If you played bloodborne and got gud at that, das 3 is extremely easy.

Bosses are slower, hit less hard and you have the option for defense through a shield.
>>
File: 1215752126275.jpg (250 KB, 473x295) Image search: [Google]
1215752126275.jpg
250 KB, 473x295
>Nameless King has 2-3 seconds of cooldown after each chain of attacks
>finally try to sippy since very low on health
>it's the one time he immediately starts attacking after finishing a combo

literally
every
fucking
time

I sit there and watch him stand in place for a few seconds then start attacking and the ONE. FUCKING. TIME. I try to heal, he immediately attacks right after.

Why the fuck did I go STR. Jesus fucking Christ, it is shit in this game. Everything is fucking Bloodborne speed but the STR weapons are still just as slow, don't stagger (especially not bosses), and do hardly any more damage than DEX weapons.j

Fuck Miyazaki and his jerking of his dick to DEX weapons.
>>
>>334351462
> Iudex: 2
> Vordt: 1
> Greatwood: 1
> Crystal Sage: 10
I'm still stuck at that bird-faced fucktard, fuck his Soul Spear spamming buddies.
>>
>>334351462
>Ludlex: 0
>Vordt: 2
>Crystal Sage: 3
>Abyss Watchers: 8
>Wolnir: 5
>Pontiff: 3
>Uldrich: 7
>Dancer: 10
>Oceiros: 3
>Champion Gundyr: 2
>Old Demon King: 7
It's been decently challenging for my filthy dex build.
>>
>>334358443
lol well the thread is about bosses, i assumed he got the names mixed up
>>
File: hqdefault[2].jpg (40 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[2].jpg
40 KB, 480x360
>>334351462
>Abyss: 0
>Wolnir: 0
>Demon King: 0
>Aldrich: 0
>Twin Princes: 0
>Ancient Wyvern: 0
>Nameless King: 0

G
I
T

G
O
O
D
>>
god damn Nameless King is kicking my ass hard, the only boss I've had lots trouble with so far, like Pontiff and Dancer he just chains attacks non fucking stop with little opening to heal or deal damage yourself, especially if you have a big weapon, I'm about lv 60, do a lot of summon signs show up at higher levels for him?
>>
>>334359123
recommended level for nameless king is 80+..
>>
>>334351462
>iudex: 1
>vordt: around 6
>the fuckin vordt minime before the swamp bonfire : 4584
>lothric knights: 9487539845398465734
>>
>>334358782
Why? There's nothing new in this game. Someone who's gone through Demon's-Bloodborne in multiple NG cycles without relying on summons or magic isn't going to struggle with what this game has to offer.

I've seen all of this before
>>
>>334359195
sheeeeiiit, guess I should go back to untended graves then
>>
>>334359215
That fucking dyel Vordt was harder than the boss version.
>>
>>334358995
Dude just run around until you see purple. One hit causes them all to vanish so just run hit combo the fucket
>>
>>334359109
Reverse image search is a helluva thing to know your viewing habits anon.
>>
>>334359195
>>334359256
No it isn't. The recommended level for the last boss is 75. Anything above that is overkill. You're good at level 60 for nameless king dude. Just keep at it
>>
>>334359326
I do, and sometimes he disappears after a hit and sometimes he tanks it, and spams his shitty crystals with his buttbuddies.
>>
>>334356538
>Kill first watcher with relative ease
>Oh alright I am gonna have to fight a bunch of these guys
>cutscene
>music swells, watcher rises kindled
>oh shit
>walk slowly toward each other
>suddenly fire tornados fucking everywhere
>fighting to survive, getting a hit in, every moment is an oh shit moment
>just need one more hit
>stab through each other
>both die
>LORD OF CINDER SLAIN
>Spawn kindled

Yo that fight was fucking sick. Even though a one shot it. The music was so good.
>>
>>334358928
Heres a pro tip: Strafe by holding 3. look at your numpad
>>
>>334359316
right?! hes WAY faster swings everywhere. you barely have time to get an attack in and not to mention the frost damage.
>>
>>334359215
Lothric knights were a fucking pain until I started getting very aggressive. If they didn't spam that shield bash they'd be so much easier.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
>Ludex: 0
>Dancer: 10?
Pretty sure I wasn't suppose to be there and I was taking some screens cause that bitch is pretty

The bosses have been pretty easy compared to the previous games but getting there is way tougher imo.
>>
>Iudex : 3
>Greatwood : 2
>Abyss Watchers : 5
>Deacons : 3
>Wolnir : 3

Bonus round:
>Uchigatana faggot: 10

I think I do alright, considering that in every previous souls game I played as a spear turtle. Uchigatana is just so fun to use.
>>
>>334359642
how did you get dancer to spawn before killing everything else?
>>
>Crystal Sage: 1 (No Estus)
>Pontiff: 10 (Input Queueing)
>Yhorm the Giant: 1 (Sifting through 50 weapons trying to find the Sword of Storms)
>Aldrich: 0
>Dragonslayer Armour: 0
>Oceiros: 1
>Lothric: 2
>Ancient Wyvern: 3
>Nameless King: 8 (Input Queueing and bad camera work)
>Soul of Cinder: 1 (Down to the last hit, great fight)

I enjoyed every single boss fight which is something I can't say for the other games. The only thing I really had an issue with was the fucking input queueing system that holds an action (usually a roll) throughout the entirety of shield/hitstun if you hit it even on the first frame, causing you to just eat the next attack. This has been an issue since Demon's and it desperately needs to be modified or removed.
>>
>>334359707
Straight up murdering npcs. I killed the lady sitting on the chair. Before vordt and dancer just appeared
>>
>>334359768
jesus, well good luck with that man
>>
>>334359642
You killed the boss that guards the last area.

If you wanted, you could raid that area for amazing weapons and mats
>>
I died to Nameless King once. That's about it I think.
>>
File: Excited-Guy-GIF.gif (413 KB, 494x262) Image search: [Google]
Excited-Guy-GIF.gif
413 KB, 494x262
>tfw finally beating Pontiff
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
>>334359904
Nah I'm prob going to start over. Not really feeling the magic and casting system and I don't want to get too powerful desu.

And killing npcs so far was not worth it. I just wanted to see if they would drop some fashion tbhq
>>
is there any way to see how many of a piece of gear you have when buying it from a shop? It's really bugging me
>>
>>334351462
Question is did you use summon and did you use shields? Because using a shield makes this game really fucking easy.
>>
>Iudex : 5
>Vordt : 2
>>
File: 1423869190291.gif (614 KB, 299x200) Image search: [Google]
1423869190291.gif
614 KB, 299x200
>334351462
>Pontiff : 0
>Aldrich : 5
>Consumed king: 0
>Gundyr: 12
>Dragonslayer: 3
>>
File: 1379296045685.png (63 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
1379296045685.png
63 KB, 192x154
>>334360347
>He didn't fight Ancient Dragon or Nameless King
>>
Better question is how many times did you die to the 2 Crocowolves?
>>
>Level 18
>Want to reallocate my stats
>Need to beat the watchers first
>can't
Optimizing for low level pvp is suffering.

However, I got it down to ALLOCATE ALL POINTS TO VIGOR
>>
>ludex: 0
>vordt: 0
>greatwood: 0
>the fucking samurai guy outside of firelink: 7
>yuria of londor: 12
Why are these fucking NPCs tougher than the bosses?
>>
>>334360452
6 times untilli managed to chees the fuck out of them with a bow and doing drop attacks from the ladder.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>334351462
> dying at all in this game
If you're still dying by the third installment you should just an hero. We only died a lot playing Dark Souls because we didn't know what we were dealing with. It's now part 3 so toughen up buttercup.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.