[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Platinum trophy thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 21
File: playstation-trophies.png (132 KB, 272x313) Image search: [Google]
playstation-trophies.png
132 KB, 272x313
PSN 100% games are welcome too.
What's your
>Proudest plat
>Plat that took the longest
>Latest plat
>Plat you're working on
>How many you have
>>
Please judge and recommend my next plat.
http://psnprofiles.com/FLOppVi
I can't currently play at all, because I'm moving.
>>
File: so4.jpg (161 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
so4.jpg
161 KB, 768x432
>Proudest plat
Still Star Ocean 4 just because, honorable mention to Deception IV: Nightmare Princess as well -- that was literally a nightmare
White Knight Chronicles (I was at around 650 hours I forget since I lost my save to a dead PS3, I have more hours in WKC2 but I got the plat at the 500 hours mark)
>Latest plat
Trillion, needing minimum 9 playthroughs was painful.
>Plat you're working on
Nights of Azure, easy plat but I'm taking my time, liking the game.
>How many you have
http://psnprofiles.com/Evanidus
>>
File: 1342995822186.png (727 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1342995822186.png
727 KB, 800x800
fuck off you stupid nigger
>>
File: deception iv.webm (1 MB, 592x336) Image search: [Google]
deception iv.webm
1 MB, 592x336
>>334347684
>on psnp been 4 months since the last platinum achiever for Deception IV
>grand total of 10 with platinum
>game been out for over a year
>>
>>334348960
>>
File: Cloud_Strife_Chocobo_FFVII.png (2 MB, 1515x1576) Image search: [Google]
Cloud_Strife_Chocobo_FFVII.png
2 MB, 1515x1576
>>334346630
>Proudest plat
FFVII

Little Big Planet

>Latest plat
Bloodborne

>Plat you're working on
None. Probably going for MGS2, Shadow of the Colossus, or Ni No Kuni next.

>How many you have
>>
File: 1238574691919.jpg (29 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1238574691919.jpg
29 KB, 251x251
>>334349764
>SotC and Ni No Kuni
not too bad
>MGS2
try not to consider suicide along the way
>>
Only game i've platinumed is bloodborne , i'm like 2 trophies away from P4G but the rise trophy is a hassle so i've kinda given up on that.
>>
I have the WipEout 2048 plat.

It warms my heart to know that it's impossible to get now with the online so dead.
>>
>>334347684
How long did it took you to get the Deception IV plat?
>>
>>334349919
I already got the complete all VR Missions trophy. Just need to grind dog tags D:

Honestly more worried about the SotC plat because you have spaghetti arms in the HD release.
>>
>>334350129
not sure, don't think the game had a timer and I didn't keep track

But it's more on the hard/complex side than actually long (I didn't use a guide too except for the long range S rank combat), also I played the original content first (which had no trophies) before getting to NP stuff

I was at least over 100 hours though, probably nearing 200 with original game's content combined.
>>
>>334350125
I got it pretty late myself, about the only people still online were hardcore japs

I was still managing to win races though, so it wasn't so bad (didn't like using elimination luck)
>>
>>334350581
.. in other words, most of that timer was spent experimenting and retrying stuff
>>
>>334350654

We are the .1%!
>>
>>334347684
>SO4
>WKC
Are you human anon?

>Proudest plat
Toukiden
Toukiden
>Latest plat
Salt and Sanctuary
>Plat you're working on
Far Cry Primal, Valkyria Chronicles, DOAX3
>How many you have
>>
>Proudest plat
Mirror's Edge The challenges and the speedruns are a bitch.

Dark Souls

>Latest plat
Far Cry Primal

>Plat you're working on
Deadpool, The Order 1886, and Guitar Hero Live

>How many you have
>>
>>334351119
>tfw tried to be 1st to get plat on salt and sanctuary for fun but ~14 hours in of rushing non-stop from launch the game crashed while saving and corrupted save
felt bad man

still nice game though, replay went so much faster -- but I did end up taking my time and messing around rather than rushing for plat

toukiden kiwami was pretty time consuming, damn getting those gold parts _before_ the DLC was out (only from infinite mode) -- never played the original version of the game but I still got the platinum requirements for it while in kiwami as well (but easier there)
>>
Why on earth do people have 30+? I think I have a grand total of about 7 between PS3 and 4. I can't imagine the autistic amounts of time spent playing games for tgat.
>>
>>334351962
Some people like to get as much out of their games as possible. Or maybe they don't buy a lot of games and therefore play each one a lot more.
>>
>>334346630
Call of Duty: World at War
>>
File: fry ehh.jpg (88 KB, 759x664) Image search: [Google]
fry ehh.jpg
88 KB, 759x664
>>334351962
having the system since before trophy support
playing thru games they liked
some games will give plats just by beating the game.

ive got 35 since i stopped giving a shit aboot trophys like 3 or so years ago and only plat games i really liked the gameplay of and that were fun.

there is no point to trophys once you finally think aboot it.
>>
>>334351651
How does that language make sense? So Scissors ロ = Kill, but ロPノ = your? Then Pノαノイ = family? So then does ロ mean "ll" or "yo"? Does Pノ mean "or" or "fami"
>>
>>334351962
I was always playing games to completion even before trophies, so it hasn't really changed anything for me

and before I realized I had 100 accumulated over vita+ps3+ps4 since late 2008 when I got my first one

I've never got to the point of getting games just for trophies though, just play stuff I want
>those people with hannah montana platinum and the like
>>
>>334352256
I only buy a few. I've got 3 so far on PS4 just for playing the game, I might get a fourth in Battlefront or a fifth in Day of the Tentacle once it's cheaper, but generally aren't they like 100 hour pursuits? I just don't understand how people enjoy modern games so much. I wish I could sink that into a good jrpg again, but I can't find a single one I want.

I look at trophies for an additional challenge list, but that's about it. Going out of my way to do stupid shit is a no.
>>
>>334351962
It's another 100% on top of the 100% in the game, and sometimes they work in tandem. I've always gone for 100% in games even without achievements/trophies unless it's prohibitively grindy(Multiple .001% drops or something like garbage recruitment rates to the point you want to kill yourself like in FFXIII-2) or requires a crazy amount of playing in multiplayer modes.

It's not for all people, but it's a fun way to pass the time, and it's nice to see a collection of 100% completions even outside of the game.
>>
>>334352540
>generally aren't they like 100 hour pursuits?

Not necessarily, like >>334352315 said you get some plats just by playing through the game normally. Most games you can plat fairly easily if you check the trophy list beforehand so you know what types of things you need to be looking out for, or if you'll have to do multiple playthroughs or stuff like that.
>>
>>334351651
>get to a cliff
>message telling me to jump
>there's statues of dead people shown jumping
>jump down
>die
authentic souls experience
>>
>>334352656
Honestly, you don't even need to check the whole trophy list since they usually spoil something. PS3Trophies/360Achievements always have guides within the first couple days of release unless it's a Japanese game and they tell you specifically which ones are glitched or missable and what you need to look out for. It can save you dozens of hours potentially, like with FFX-2 for example.
>>
>>334351651
Yes, Salt and Sanctuary is great, a nice little appetizer before DSIII, sorry to hear your save was corrupted though.

I'm half-way done with Kiwami, the grind is real, can't wait for Toukiden 2.
>>
>>334352632
FFXIII-2 was easy as fuck to plat though.
>>
>>334354364
Yeah, but not to 100%. Have you actually tried getting the tree guys, let alone the rare version that only spawns in the one corner of 500 AF a single time? What about Fencers for infusing which take at least an hour to get one of due to constant loading screens and resetting? The rares in some areas are just brutal.
>>
>>334354570
Ah, 100%. Then it's shit.
>>
Okami, I guess.
Tales of Xillia 1
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition
Band Hero
>>
>>334354638
How'd ya play a PS3 game on PS2? :^)
>>
>>334354759
I read it at X-2 for some reason and got confused, pay no mind to the now deleted post
>>
>>334354807
Speaking of X-2, how bad is it to 100%? I know a bunch of the Dresspheres are really specific in their timing, but outside of that I'm kind of in the dark.
>>
>>334354925
I don't know if trophies are easier since I only did PS2, but it's a nightmare of missables, and you needed more than 1 playthrough to really do everything
>>
>>334351962

>mfw Close to level 14
>mfw still in the top 200k worldwide
>Psn has about 80 million accounts

People with >20 buy every game they can get ( Indie games ) and play them twice.
I mean you could get the Rayman Origins Platin trophy so easily or any God of WAr Platin trophy.
So people buy the remakes, the chines version, the japanese version and play them one week.
You could easily get atleast 10 Platin trophies with the God of War franchise playing one week .
>>
>>334354967
.. if trophies want you to 100% it, will definitely need a guide

need impossible otherwise
>>
>>334346630
>Proudest plat
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Lost Planet 2 or Warhawk

>Latest plat
I think AC Rogue or Liberation

>Plat you're working on
Mass Effect

>How many you have

Have a gander.

http://psnprofiles.com/Rupinder

r8/h8/blovi8
>>
>>334354728
Oh and am also making a diligent effort to Plat Kingdom Hearts BBS. If I can do that it will be my proudest. I've fully completed Aqua's reports but I'm not looking forward to fighting MF with Terra. Also God of War 3 Remastered (another censored trophy bravo Santa Monica. Why they didn't buff Hit Man instead of Hitting Your Stride which is piss easy is beyond me though). If I can get a Rock Band guitar then Rock Band 4 but fuck Harmonix the Jew cunts for not putting PRACTICE MODE and online multiplayer in it. It'd be really easy if the cost wasn't so high (although it has gone down significantly) and you didn't need actual people in person willing and skilled enough to do it with you (hey guys, wanna help me earn a trophy?) No seriously, fuck Harmonix. Fuck them so much for being proud of the fact that they butchered the game, fuck them for ignoring everyone and adding useless features no one wants and fuck them for releasing shitty pop music every week as DLC. Worst one in the series by far.
Also maybe Splatterhouse if I can be bothered (it's a pretty shit game) and Dead Star is pretty fun but it's really grindy and multiplayer only so it remains to be seen whether or not I'll do that.
>>
>>334355241
>Starting with Aqua instead of doing it in character order.
BBS honestly isn't that bad of a plat, KH1 and CoM were way way worse to actually manage.The new bosses are still extremely easy and can be surged to death without much problem, and Mysterious Figure is much more manageable now that nearly all your deaths don't come being chained to the rope.
>>
>>334354925
>Speaking of X-2, how bad is it to 100%?
Don't. Just don't. No matter how diligently you follow a guide on your first run, something, smewhere will get you and it will most likely be one of the cameras. Quit in a blinding rage after I realised I irreversibly stuffed one of the up because I didn't see that gorilla in Kilika get angry at his ex and saved afterwards before realising what I'd done.
>>
>>334354979
I think I'm the only person on Earth who seems to find the God of War games difficult to Plat. I've only done God of War 2 but those fucking no damage in every game give me the fucking shits so much. Does 3 have one of them?

Also Cross Buy is a gold mine for easy Plats. Sly 4 you can do on one system and sync it over to the other one with a separate list and get the Plat in about 30 seconds of every trophy popping all at once. Sound Shapes even moreso.
>>
>Proudest 100%
Probably Tekken Tag 2
>100% that took the longest
Borderlands 2 or Lost Odyssey
>Latest 100%
Minecraft since it just got new achievements
>100% you're working on
Witcher 3, only have about 4 cheevos left
>How many you have
28 I think
>>
>>334355576
strange

gow1-2 were some of my fastest plats (especially gow2 which I did in 2 days) and it was my first time playing them (never bothered on PS2), I don't even play those kind of games much usually either

I never felt the motivation to play more games from that series though.
>>
>>334355336
But I like Aqua...... (started with Ventus this time, actually).
Oh yes he was significantly easier than I thought and you're completely right. Still died a few times (about 6 or 7 I think) but he's still gonna be a pain with Terra. Yeah apparently No Heart was nerfed significantly and Armour of Eraqus was a bit of a joke.
>>
>Proudest plat
Disgaea 5

Dragon's Dogma

>Latest plat
Just Cause 3

>Plat you're working on
Might try to plat Dark Souls 3, I've got a few games on the backburner from before I gave a shit about plats I really want to finish eventually, Way of the Samurai 3 being the main one.

>How many you have
>>
>>334355681
Nah I think I'm just shit. 2 is pretty easy I will admit but 1 is probably the hardest.
>>
>>334355698
Yeah, Terra is just the worst with him but it's much more doable with the slight nerf he had, you just have to be way more aggressive with Terra since you can't dodge for days like with the others.
>>
>>334355416
Tbh it's recommended that you go for two playthroughs as the %completion can go to 110% or something so there's room in things you can miss.
>>
>>334355725
>Dragon's Dogma
>Longest
>Has D5 plat
??????????????+

>>334355698
>>334355336
>Mirage Arena solo
>Especially the cunt that is called Monstro
Hell.

Also
>ALL the fucking minigames THREE times
Just fucking end me
>>
>>334346630
My only plat is Hotline Miami
>>
>>334355919
not him but D5 plat isn't that long

mostly gets time consuming if you're going after carnage baal which isn't needed for platinum
>>
>>334355919
Dude, I would grind on Monstro for the currency, he's piss easy to kill once you know how to get him. You can kill him in a single knockout just with mines. It's even funnier as Aqua since he'll die almost instantly due to seekers.

The Command Board is the worst though, bar none. Having to play Monopoly like 21 times with AI that loves to cheat is annoying, but at least you can knock it down to just you against a single AI.
>>
I only have one Platinum trophy and it's from Shadow of Mordor.
>>
>>334355993
Sure but Dragon's Dogma is like 50-60 hours long at best.

>>334356049
Terra though. Osaka team just sucks at balancing.
>>
>>334356095
well, personally had like 300 hours on it before I platted it since I wasn't really going after trophies and just playing for fun

doesn't seem that surprising to me
>>
>>334356095
Even with Terra, it's the same exact way to kill him, just line him up with mines and jump on the tongue, you win.
>>
File: d5.jpg (106 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
d5.jpg
106 KB, 1024x576
>>334355919

Dragon's Dogma I spent a lot of time travelling and fucking around. D5 I could have banged out faster if I skipped the story and just ground it out, I was taking my time and I still popped it within 2 weeks. There are so many quality of life improvements, the grind is comfier than ever. Also the plat pops like, 50% into getting your chars to absolute autismal levels of power. Hardest thing is the RNG to get a certain weapon, but you're flying through item world floor s so fast you'll get it sooner rather than later.
>>
>>334355919
>>334356049
See I thought Monstro was a bit daunting at a low level but yeah he ends up being the best source of Arena Medals. Yeah the Command Board is pretty damn annoying, especially getting those exclusive commands on it.
>>
>>334356152
Maybe I'll give the plat another go soon enough.

Although I'll have to do separate critical runs but whatever. As long as I don't have to deal with minigames and optional bosses on that difficulty.

I just got bored at how shit Ventus is at dishing out damage in Neverland. (And I didn't want to go through grinding all the essentials at the beginning of the game either)
>>
>>334356421
Optional bosses deal the same damage throughout all the difficulties(1 hit kills) so I'm not sure what the problem is. The only thing you gain from playing on the easier modes is it being easier to play the main story modes. The side content is the exact same.

You have to grind for essentials, especially on Critical mode. At the start of everyone's run you have to immediately go to the Command Board and get Cure unless you plan on using Potions with your nonexistent munny reserves, and you'll eventually have to grind out all the skills too. You then either choose when to grind, it's either at Hollow Bastion when you can get Lucky Strikes due to the Mandragoras, or when you have Olympus and Stitch unlocked to make grinding go by really quick. But you basically make sure you at least have Leaf Bracer at the bare minimum.
>>
>>334356762
>Optional bosses deal the same damage throughout all the difficulties(1 hit kills) so I'm not sure what the problem is.
The problem is that you deal worse damage on Critical. It's the one reason I hate Critical in BBS.

It was so much more rewarding in KH2 when you actually dealt more damage instead of being reduced to chip damage.

> But you basically make sure you at least have Leaf Bracer at the bare minimum.
Sure but I didn't want to spend hours (again) to grind out all the leaf bracers and second chances and what have you.
>>
>>334357152
Well, grinding for skills is an inevitability if you plan on aiming for it, especially on Critical mode.
>>
Games that I have platinumed:

Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
inFamous

I'm not proud of any of them. inFamous took the longest. Fuck blast shards.
>>
>>334359626
>tfw only infamous game you played and ended up platting was First Light and took less than 2 days
Liked it too, dat arena

but I feel no motivation to move on to the full games (I've already got infamous 1&2 from either PS+ and the psn hack reward), that length was just right before I got bored of it

might do the uncharteds on PS4 someday, only one I did was golden abyss, pretty easy plat after patches
>>
I platinumed Bloodborne. I will never platinum another game again. It's too boring but bloodborne was bearable except the challice dungeons.
>>
File: plats.png (847 KB, 1202x1894) Image search: [Google]
plats.png
847 KB, 1202x1894
r8
>>
>>334360012
that's the fun part of BB's platinum.

Defeating bosses in Chalice dungeon is satisfying as fuck.

Ptumerean queen was letdown though.
>>
>>334359932
Second Son is about the same length to be fair. I enjoyed First Light more purely from the arenas. Thought the first game was shit though. Ugly and bland visually and runs like dogshit. It was too much for me. You go into enclosed sewer levels and its like 20fps down there.
>>
>>334360418
How much of your life have you spent collecting things? Underworld was the worst. The classics generally had 1 or 2 well hidden things per level. I remember Underworld having 40, plus they were nothing but a sparkle. Worst pot smashing sim I've ever played.
>>
>>334360689
With collectables that there are a large amount of I generally do everything else and look for collectables during that, then find the rest with a guide. So not that long, honestly.

If it's something like Gravity Rush where the collectables are small in number (16 mysterious couple meetings) then I find them myself and it usually doesn't take too long.

Been years since I touched Underworld though, so couldn't comment on it. All I remember is enjoying the dirty/wet-looking ass Lara had.
>>
File: plats.png (419 KB, 1051x867) Image search: [Google]
plats.png
419 KB, 1051x867
>Proudest plat
I got ASBs without meaning to, making it unique - so probably that one.

ASB for the same reason as above.

>Latest plat
Bastion

>Plat you're working on
AssCreed IV and Borderlands: The-Pre-Sequel.

Trying to get the multiplayer ones done quick so I can do the rest at my leisure, pretty sure I'll need a boosting partner for TPS though

>How many you have
>>
>>334346630
>i don't know, all of them i think
>Catherine, i think, if not it was MGS2
>Tearaway, i was looking for something easier
>Superbeat xonic (never ever), BBCPEX on the vita, also finishing up risk of rain

I also bought Drakengard 3, Nier, Kingdom Hearts 2.5, Dragon's Crown, Katamari forever and something else i can't remember, but that will be for some other time.
>>
File: shot-20160218-1949-1mjdcs5 (1).jpg (401 KB, 798x1834) Image search: [Google]
shot-20160218-1949-1mjdcs5 (1).jpg
401 KB, 798x1834
>>
I have 100% in ground zeroes and I'm pretty close to finishing Rainbow Six Siege, but my problem is the ones I'm missing are like "Kill 2000 terrorists in terrorist hunt mode" which is super fucking dull. It's the worst game mode and super repetitive and if you were to really go for it by yourself, you could probably nail out maybe 15-20 terrorists a turn, taking fucking hours.
>>
File: myplatsandshit.png (385 KB, 1196x1109) Image search: [Google]
myplatsandshit.png
385 KB, 1196x1109
>>334346630
>>Proudest plat
>>Plat that took the longest
>>Latest plat
Borderlands: The Pre-sequel. I had to go through so much shit that i cant' believe i actually did it.
>>Plat you're working on
Nothing right now. There is no game that i feel like getting the platinum.
>>How many you have
Pic related.
>>
File: you need to do this twice.jpg (143 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
you need to do this twice.jpg
143 KB, 768x432
>>334361823
don't give up, just think of how much worse it could've been and the goal may seem closer
>>
>>334361995
I'm working on TPS now and have two questions.

1) Do you know a site that still does boosting? I need help to get the 'complete the mission with 4 players' trophy for ghostbuster mission.

2) If I made a new character, could I put them in co-op with my original one in a high level area to power-level them? I'm getting a second DS4 this week (for other reasons besides this) and was wondering if I could do it to speed up getting Claptrap's class trophy.
>>
>proudest plat
Garden warfare 1
>longest plat
Ratchet Deadlocked
>most recent plat
Ratchet Deadlocked
Fucking skill points and maxing weapons is such bullshit
>working on platting
Ratchet ps4, ni no kuni, and eventually bloodborne when i find the time
>>
File: arumat.png (2 MB, 1152x688) Image search: [Google]
arumat.png
2 MB, 1152x688
>>334347684
Just got this bad boy a coupe hours ago. But I used Gimx and turned my laptop into a ps3 controller and recorded a macro to whack bees in the Colosseum. Ps3's been running nonstop since Tue and it just popped today. Would you consider this cheating?
>>
>>334361996
ayyyy we all took pictures when it popped! If any one wishes to not break their dick off on these I (334363071) can go into more detail :3
>>
>>334362257
1)PSN trophies does.

2)Yes. But you will need a second account to play co-op and this second cahracter will be saved in the other account.
>>
>>334363907
So basically I'm shit out of luck and have to level Claptrap normally to get the trophy on my account? Aight.
>>
File: 1460322007055.jpg (71 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
1460322007055.jpg
71 KB, 384x313
I dont understand achievements. You guys cheat to get most platinum, whether guides, maps, etc. So how is it an achievement after that?

>fail at life
>can't even get achievements without cheating

Yeah don't lie and pretend you actually get them all on your own
>>
>>334365035
You can also use a save editor to hack up a PS3 save file with a fully leveled Fratrap and then import it to your PS4
>>
>>334362908
Ni no Kuni isn't worth the 100 hour effort desu. Once you get Dino that's all you ever want to use. So like 70% of the game.

Also I feel sorry for you for even playing Deadlocked on PS3.
>>
>>334365196
you're posting on 4chan man, you cant act like youre any better
>>
My only platinum is of Moero Chronicle
I regret nothing
>>
File: -42-1.png (329 KB, 1080x703) Image search: [Google]
-42-1.png
329 KB, 1080x703
>Proudest plat
Yakuza 4
Yakuza 4 ans that shit hostess club management stuff
>Latest plat
Yakuza 4
>Plat you're working on
MAYBE Yakuza 5 but nothing is really sure
MAYBE FF13 if I have a lot of time to waste
>How many you have
>>
File: gsesegegsd.jpg (14 KB, 120x218) Image search: [Google]
gsesegegsd.jpg
14 KB, 120x218
>>334365196
>Maps and guides are cheating
So if you ever hear anything about a game before you play it you're literally cheating?

How does that even begin to make sense?
>>
>>334365758
Don't bother with Y5 if you hate guidegaming. It has decent amount of missables and it requires you to get 100% completion.
>>
File: Plats.jpg (608 KB, 784x2234) Image search: [Google]
Plats.jpg
608 KB, 784x2234
>Proudest plat
Demon's Souls

probably Dark Souls since I had a guy with over 180 hours on it and made new guys for trophy clean-up.

>Latest plat
Cyber Sleuth

>Plat you're working on
SW4 Empires (some of these might be a bitch to get)

>How many you have
I think 20
>>
>>334365758
Do I need to play the earlier Yakuzas before Yakuza 4? I can get the latter for cheap but I can't find the previous ones in retail
>>
>>334366126
theres hd versions of the first 2 on ps4
>>
>Proudest Plat
Tom Clancy's EndWar
The game sucked. Hard. My LAN group insisted we pick it up when it came out and it took a mere 120 hours to get everything, and then, thanks to a glitch, found out I had to buy a digital copy of the game to get one of the trophies that for whatever reason, wouldn't unlock in the physical version. there are only 70 something other people with this trophy. I also don't think it can be achieved anymore. The "War is Heck" Trophy was nearly fucking impossible. I had three of my friends literally play meat shield so I could get it.
Star Ocean: Last Hope. 1150 hours. Used a guide to get the missable trophies. The Battle Objectives were the most grindy part of this monster and I'm not certain anybody could have platted this without a seriously in-depth guide or external knowledge. I sought after it because it's supposedly the hardest Platinum trophy still achievable today (Meaning no glitched trophies or trophies that rely on non-functioning mechanics [I.e. Tom Clancy's EndWar])
Was it worth it??
Not really.
>Latest Plat
Sly Cooper 2. Playing through the sly collection during my PSnow trial because I'm now renewing the sub. Almost done with 3. Started a couple days ago.
>Plat you're working on
Aside from Sly 1, 2, 3 and 4, I want to take a shot at Super Meat Boy for the sheer "Supposedly impossible without being a god," status, and BloodBorne. I'm like, 80% of the way there but I can't bring myself to grind the Chalice dungeons or collect everything. I've never been a huge "souls" fan.
>How many you have
I don't know, like 130, 140? I haven't checked in a while. I only started plat-hunting like a year ago. Up until now games have just been games.
>>
>>334366126
No. 4 has recap scenes for previous games.

Don't expect much from the story by the way, 3 - 4 - 5 have really stupid stories.

>>334366216
No, HD is on PS3 (and Wii U I guess) and it's Jap only.

Kiwami on the other hand is remake of first game but will probably never come west.
>>
Only have 3.

Tekken 6
Dark Souls 1
Sega collection

I only need the 'don't get hit' trophy from the final boss in Sonic Generations to platinum it but fuck that, it's the WOAT boss fight in an otherwise great game.
>>
I'm interested in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, is it as hard as people say?
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.