[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>and i've got a bigger dick What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (9).jpg (105 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (9).jpg
105 KB, 1920x1080
>and i've got a bigger dick
What did he mean by this?
>>
inb4 some contrarian comes out of the woodwork and thinks this piece of shit was anything but mediocre
>>
It doesn't matter, if it is cut it's garbage
>>
His private investigator is larger than Donte's.
>>
>>334344642
It's a 7/10 game
It may be mediocre among good games, but it's certainly above average.
Better than DMC2, Darksiders 1+2 and God of War.
>>
>>334344827
Nope, 5/10 at best, especially in comparisons to other action games. It's an embarrassment.
>>
>>334344892
>I haven't actually played it and am talking about it based on funny memes on /v/: The Post
>>
>>334344827
This. It's not high caliber, but it's okay.
>>
>>334344967
It's true though, for a game touted as being as deep as the original DMC games and having been claimed to have been well written it failed hard on both fronts with piss easy difficulty, sleep inducing combat, terrible characters and a poor story it was bound to fail. Go to bed Tameme, God of War was more fun than your pile of shit.
>>
>>334345137
>marketing said it will be more than it actually was, therefore the game is shit
Difficulty is average in the genre. Easier than DMC, but doesn't rely on artificial difficulty (I correctly used the term here, so don't meme on me) such as camera position limitations and changes in controls.

Characters are shitty, but that's on par with DMC, which also has shitty characters.
>m-muh camp
Yeah, shitty.

So, basically, you're relying on memes and not actually anything from the game, which is 7/10.
>>
>>334345538
Having campy characters does not make them shitty, and actually thinking the camera angles in DMC is a problem at all just shows how much of a scrub lord you are, and yes, when you falsely market a product and lie to consumers it does taint the actual product. DMD mode is piss easy and if you played any other game in the genre you would know that just based off of a comparison. The only memes here are the bullshit you're spewing out that has been heard a million times before and shot down each time.
>>
>>334346157
>Having campy characters does not make them shitty
Excusing shitty characters as campy doesn't make them not shitty.
>actually thinking the camera angles in DMC is a problem at all just shows how much of a scrub lord you are
>git gud! game is perfect! all flaws in camera and controls are just you being used to non-shitty camera and controls! criticism is being bad at game!
>>
>>334346326
The characters are not shitty at all though they serve their purpose to the story well and are very memorable, DmCs characters are not. Also yes, thinking that fixed camera angles are inherently bad or done poorly for DMC is false, the controls are also very tight for the series.
>>
>>334346781
>The characters are not shitty at all though they serve their purpose to the story well and are very memorable, DmCs characters are not.
>trillion "fuck you", "bigger dick", "not in a million years" posts
>DmC characters are not memorable!
They're memorable and memeorable
They also serve their story well, not pulling some out of character bullshit, driving the story and having roles within the story, meaning you're just full of shit.
>Also yes, thinking that fixed camera angles are inherently bad or done poorly for DMC is false
So just confirming what I said
>criticism is not valid when it is about my game, shit controls and cameras are OK if I like the game
>>
>>334346781
Actually I find the DmC characters to be very memorable in a hilarious kind of way.
>>
>>334344650
Speaking of cut, wasn't this scene cut from the "Definitive" version of the game?
>>
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THREAD?
>>
>>334344827
No, it's 4/10 at best. It would've been 5 but it bears the name a series that it couldn't live up to.
>>
>>334347339
Nah, solid 7/10
At first I agreed with /v/'s whining, but then I realized that Tameem was actually right - /v/ is mostly complaining about hair color and "fuck you", not bringing up actual points. Then when someone points that out, /v/ will point at a single valid issue that was fixed in a patch and say
>what about THAT, huh?
>>
>>334348269
FLYING DANTE. WHAT ABOUT THAT HUUIUUUH.
>>
>>334348381
Don't forget 1 hit SSS, also fixed.
>>
>>334344551
BIGGER DICK
>>
>>334344827
>Better then darksiders one
I will fucking fight you to the death faggot.
>>
>>334349143
You'll have to REDIRECT THE BEAMS first
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.