[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo NX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: zFJdy8f.jpg (62 KB, 651x407) Image search: [Google]
zFJdy8f.jpg
62 KB, 651x407
What is it? Someone's got to know.
>>
>>334341862
Well it's a Nintendo product. Also it will play video games, maybe.
>>
NX is just a code name, it's final name will be the "Wii W", it's actually a new controller for the Wii U that comes with its own processing unit thus "double U" for extended grafixs
>>
>>334341862
I donno anything about it other than it's gonna be shit.
>>
>>334341862
I don't like now 'Nintendo NX' sounds. according to the prisoner's dilemma, I should assume people are more likely to think like me than differently.
Therefore most people are put off by the name, and it will sell poorly unless is has some real must-have video games on launch, ones not available on the Wii U
>>
>>334342307
NX isn't the name though, it's just a development code name like they always use before official announcements
>>
Nintendo's last console.
>>
>>334342401
They should probably just keep NX. Whatever they come up with for the real name will probably be terrible.
>>
>>334342513
they'll likely want to separate it from all the fake rumors the thing got, needs a fresh name with proper facts attached to it
>>
It's a new handheld. It will be as powerful as the Wii U so you can play your three games on the go
>>
Ugh. Fine.

Yes, plenty of Nintendo employees come on here, and you know what? No one will be able to track me down.

The facts:

Nintendo has created a handheld that will, if you pay a membership fee, will always have a steady connection to the internet. You can play games, call your friends, and all a matter of things in system that's built to be quick, intuitive, and unique. You can also tether it to your Wii U to connect to the internet anywhere, but that's another topic altogether.

It's really funny to me how you faggots begged us for information for a year and aren't going to believe me just, just because I'm anonymous.
>>
>>334342307

What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>334343058
>three games
kek, the NX is definitely going to be like this considering how the Wii U+3DS library shaped up to be
>>
>>334343502
some sort of new meme that literally justifies any opinion
>>
>>334343613
They've done a very good job of burning all bridges with 3rd party publishers so now they're pretty much just Nintendo machines
>>
>>334343445
>a handheld that will, if you pay a membership fee, will always have a steady connection to the internet. You can play games, call your friends, and all a matter of things in system that's built to be quick, intuitive, and unique.
>and unique.
Congratulations, you just described a fucking smartphone.
>>
Of course someone knows but why should they tell you?

>>334342513
It's gonna be called Nintendo Cross
>>
>>334343445
No one will believe you (and they'll be right) because you're trying way too hard.

>Ugh. Fine.
>Yes, plenty of Nintendo employees come on here, and you know what? No one will be able to track me down.
>>
Nintendo will reveal details about the NX at their next investors meeting on the 27th.

You guys waited a year, why not wait two more weeks? Just be patient.
>>
>>334342307
It is a codename
Like revolution (wii), Dolphin (GC), NGP (PSV), PSX (playstation)...and some others, Kinect was called natal or something like that, other than that my memory is too fogy,
At least you can count on playstation home consoles having a rather straight forward naming.
>>334342513
Oh, it will.
>>
>>334343949
>Nintendo Cross
>whatever they come up with for the real name will probably be terrible
>>
>>334344253
Sony should've kept NGP so we could keep calling it No Games Portable
>>
>>334342513
I just hope they finally leave the Wii brand

I swear if they actually name it Wii W
>>
>>334344395
it's gonna be WiiIII
>>
What we do know

It will use the unified UI thing that nintendo was spoke of
It will use all wireless nintendo controllers starting from the wii.
It will be backwardsly compatible
It will be fairly powerful
It will probably come with two controllers.
It will have something to do with handhelds
It will have a large amount of built in storage as well as allow external storage
It will probably continue to tie into the amiibo thing
Use blu-ray

It might:
be about as powerful as the one or even more powerful then the ps4
use two screen handhelds with 3DS tier power sans the 3D gimmick as specially designed controllers
have two seperate skus out of the gate
go into augmented reality using the new controllers as well as the smartphone game
cost somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 bucks.
>>
>fake mockups always look better than the console

Console designs are so fucking bland now.
>>
>>334343949

>pandering to christfags

Might as well with the people working at NoA these days.
>>
>>334342487
This is like the 5th one that was supposed to be the last, right?
>>
>>334345395

>What we do know

>fucking nothing until they actually announce it

Fixed.
>>
>>334345395
>What we do know
We don't know anything retard
>>
>>334345395
>What we do know
Except we don't know any of that
>It might
We don't know any of this either
>>
>>334343445
>Nintendo suddenly has a cell service with unlimited data and tethering

Okay
>>
>>334345395
>It will be backwardsly compatible
>It will be fairly powerful
>It will probably come with two controllers.
>It will have a large amount of built in storage
>Use blu-ray
You're right on the other things, but you're full of shit on these.
>>
>>334345395

>will use bluray

Nintendo will never pay anyone to license anything. They will much rather invest their own money to create a new proprietary format, in order to retain all hardware profits.
>>
>>334344285
Nintendo Extreme!
>>
I do but I'm not allowed to say anything or I'll get in trouble.
>>
>>334345714
they're serious this time.

they're getting r*ped.
>>
File: nod.gif (788 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
nod.gif
788 KB, 500x282
>>334341862

Who cares? What would possibly convince you that buying anymore Nintendo shit was a good idea? They don't listen to you. They don't care about fans. They produced more fucking plastic figures than games. They abandoned their console after a few years. The N3DS is still a joke purchase with exactly one exclusive.

Why the fuck would any sane person buy another Nintendo console after all of that?
>>
File: 1460532115245.jpg (27 KB, 800x733) Image search: [Google]
1460532115245.jpg
27 KB, 800x733
>>334341862
FUCKING DUAL!!
>>
>>334347028
Super Duper Nintendo
>>
>>334345395
>What we do know
I challenge you to source every single one.
>>
>>334345395
>Use blue-ray
It's using cartridges. get your rumors straight if your going to cite them as fact
>>
>>334343445
whats it called?
>>
>>334343445
>and unique

Read: shit
>>
>>334349068
better than another copy paste console
>>
>>334347209
its called dual?
>>
>>334341862
It's a Wii U done right. Also you can now use the gamepad as the new Game Boy.
>>
>>334341862
The NX team has less leaks than the manhattan project. Plus all of them don't even speak English anyway, so any leaker would go straight to a moonrune message board and we'd never hear about it on 4chan. Literally no one here knows a thing. Just wait til E3 familia.
>>
>>334341998
with the current track record, this is retarded enough to be true and it hurts
>>
>>334349692
Jesus fucking Christ, every single time. They already literally said they're moving away from the fucking Wii. They're not THAT retarded, for crying out loud.
>>
>>334343445
>will always have a steady connection to the internet.
How the fuck would that even work?
>>
>>334341862
Newest console for kids
>>
>>334349957
That's not how it works, nobody gets anything.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.